剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我发烧都快烧着了
I'm burning with fever.
体温正常
The temp's normal.
是啊 在通风良好的候诊大厅坐下之后
Sure. After sitting in your drafty waiting room.
你不痛了
Your pain's gone?
又痛了
It's coming back.
好吧 做一个心电图
Okay, let's get that E.K.G.
那是什么
What's that?
监测你心脏的电活动
It monitors electrical activity of your heart.
怎么监测
How?
导线将你心脏的脉冲
The leads carry impulses
显示到显示器上
from your heart to the monitor.
我不明白 再说一遍
I don't understand. Explain it again.
我们只是想确保你是正常的
We just want to make sure you're okay.
别看不起我
Don't patronize me.
你们医生都是一个样
You doctors are all the same.
我来缝针
I came in for stitches.
不得不来五次
I had to come back five times
但我的腿还是不对称
and my leg's never been the same.
这个地方真是太糟糕了
This place is filthy!
这里显示你的心电图不太正常
It's carve your E.K.G. is abnormal.
我们需要抽血化验
We're going to have to draw some blood.
-为什么 -检查你的心肌酶
- Why? - To check your cardiac enzymes.
那又是什么
What are those?
你血液中的元素
Elements in blood that tell us
能告诉我们你是否有心脏病
if you've had a heart attack.
我不明白 再说一遍
I don't understand. Explain it again.
我可能是全国唯一一个第四年
I may be the only fourth year in the country
还没做过阑尾切除术的人
who hasn't done an appendectomy yet.
不一定
I doubt it.
我要开始当住院医生了
I'm about to start my residency
我已经落后三步了
and I'm three steps behind the curve.
胸部枪伤病人正在来的路上
G.S.W. to the chest coming in.
预计时间两分钟
E.T.A. two minutes.
让我来吧
Let me run the code.
卡特
Carter.
我准备好了 我需要积累经验
I'm ready, and I need the experience.
各位 听好
All right, everybody. Listen up.
卡特来做这台手术
Carter's going to run the code.
各位 穿好手术服
All right, everybody. Gown up!
你想让我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
马利克 你给病人输液
UH... Malik, you start the I.V.s.
现场就输好液了
We have I.V.s from the field.
好吧 马利克 你记录
Scratch that. Malik, you scribe.
我不想记录
Man, I don't want to scribe.
就这样 首先是呼吸道 格林医生来插管
Do it. Okay. A: airway. Dr. Greene will intubate.
然后是呼吸 哈蕾 呼叫呼吸科
B: Breathing. Haleh, call respiratory.
叫他们下来
Tell them to get their ass down here.
-楚妮 你负责生命监护仪 -好好
- Chuny, you set up the dynamap. - Aye, aye.
接着是血流循环 你 负责快速输液
C: Circulation. You! On the rapid infuser.
然后是伤残鉴定 本顿
D: Disability. Benton!
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
检查深层肌腱反射
Check the D.T.R.s
和巴宾斯基反射是否正常
and the babinski, if that's okay.
好了 还有什么
All right. What's left?
导尿管
Foley.
对 谁想
All right. Who wants
来插导尿管
to hook up the foley cath?
只剩你了
You're the only one left.
进来的病人什么情况
What's coming in?
枪伤
Gunshot wound.
戴尔 连上导尿管
Dale! Hook up the foley cath
还有哈珀 需要的时候直接来帮忙就行
And Harper, just jump in as needed.
他们来了
They're here.
好 各就各位
All right. Man your stations.
女性患者发现时已昏迷 胸部有枪伤
Female found down, G.S.W. to the chest.
外伤性心脏骤停
Traumatic full arrest.
-心音呢 -没有 心搏停止
- Heart sounds? - No. Asystole.
在现场注射了阿托品和肾上腺素
Atropine and epi in the field.
子弹正中心脏
She got it right in the heart.
赶紧用快速输液器输液
Let's get the rapid infuser going.
输O型阴性血 快
Let's get some O-neg down and get a gas cooking.
动起来
Let's move it.
监视器装好了
Monitor's going.
心电图平线
Flatline.
肾上腺素五毫克 静推
Epi, five milligrams, I.V. push.
-脉搏血氧多少 -40
- Pulse ox? - Forty.
40吗
Forty?
这是我听到过的最低的脉搏血氧
Lowest pulse ox I've ever heard.
呼吸科呢
Where is Respiratory?
她看上去有点僵
She looks kind of stiff.
-我看看 -她下巴都动不了
- Let me see. - Her jaw won't move.
看来真的发绀了
She looks really cyanotic.
视网膜动脉阻塞
Boxcars in the eyes.
继续输O型阴性血
Let's get the O-neg going!
我们还需要输血吗
Should we even be doing this?
皮克曼 她倒下多久了
Pickman, how long was she down?
可能已经很长时间了
It could have been a long time.
从形成尸斑的程度来看
From the degree of lividity
我觉得她已经死了至少三小时了
I'd say she's been dead at least three hours.
继续输O型阴性血 快
Let's move with the O-neg! Let's go!
我同意戴尔
I agree with Dale.
好 宣布吧
All right. Let's call it.
我想给她开胸
I want to crack her!
死亡时间
Time of death...
不 我来
No, I'll do it.
死亡时间10:32
Time of death 10:32.
大骗子
What a gyp.
她有订婚戒指
Oh... she's got an engagement ring
但没有结婚戒指
but no wedding band.
她还有个小儿子
She had a little boy too.
不
No.
是的 47号♥车带他进来的
Yeah. 47 brought him in.
这孩子没受伤吗
The boy wasn't hurt?
看上去没有任何物理伤害
There doesn't seem to be anything physical
但他被带过来之后没说过话
but he hasn't spoken since they picked him up.
可能是创伤后惊吓
It could be post traumatic shock.
她妈妈救活了吗
Did his mother make it?
有人知道是怎么回事吗
Anybody know what happened?
邻居说她今天早上听到
Neighbor said she heard
那位母亲和她男友在打架
the mother and her boyfriend fighting this morning.
这孩子肯定看到了整个过程
Kid must have seen the whole thing.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
那位男友去哪了
Where is the boyfriend?
消失了
In the wind.
你好 伙计 我叫道格
Hey, buddy. I'm Doug
她是卡萝
and that's Carol.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我要听一下你的心脏 好吗
I'm going to listen to your heart, okay?
道格
Doug.
他叫杰瑞米
His name's Jeremy.
杰瑞米
Jeremy
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
反射正常 不是器质性问题
Good reflexes. It's not organic.
我会打给精神科
I'll call psych.
你何不试试看能否找到亲属
Why don't you see if you can track down a relative?
他目睹了一次谋杀
He witnessed a murder.
那位男友可能还会回来
The boyfriend could come back.
好 我们得让警♥察♥来保护他
Okay. We'll get the cops to post a guard.
皮特 快来
Peter, come quick.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表