剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Let's go pour a little cold peroxide on those cuts.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
什么都不能毁了我们今晚
Nothing's going to ruin our celebration tonight
在丽思卡尔顿酒店的庆典
at the Ritz Carlton.
我们去清洗清洗
Let's get you cleaned up.
珍妮
Hey, Jeanie.
我不知道你在这
I didn't know you were here.
我只是来检查一下
Yeah. I'm just getting a little checkup.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
没事 真的
Nothing, really.
只是最近有点累
Just... a little tired lately.
呼吸感觉有点喘不上气
Breath feels kind of short or something.
工作太累了 仅此而已
Working too much, that's all.
他们说什么了吗
Did they say anything?
没有 他们只是抽了点血
No. They just took a bunch of blood.
拍了拍X光片
Did some x-rays.
我还有其他病人
Look, I've got some other patients.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你去忙你的
Go do your thing.
他们会照顾我的
They got me in good hands.
我尽量晚点再来看你
I'll try and stop by later.
你好 我是急诊室的珍妮
Hi. This is Jeanie down in the ER.
我们等检查结果等了很久
We've been waiting on some lab tests forever.
布雷 艾尔·布雷
Boulet. Al boulet.
对
Yeah.
如果你可以加急处理就太好了
If you could put a rush on them, I'd appreciate it.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡萝·海瑟薇吗
Carol Hathaway?
是的
Yes.
不好意思 久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我是内务部的大卫·哈斯克尔
I'm David Haskell from I.A.D.
就是调查与...
That's investigations and...
与审计处 我知道
Audit division. Yes, I know.
不好意思 让你久等了
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
你已经说过了
You said that.
那我一定是真的很抱歉
Must've really meant it then.
所以 你看到昂绊倒了
So, you saw Anh stumble.
谁
Who?
阮昂 那个越南男生 你看到他绊倒了
Anh Nguyen. The Vietnamese boy, you saw him stumble
然后头撞在了咖啡桌上
and hit his head on a coffee table?
是的
That's right.
只是自己失去了平衡吗
Just lost his balance?
肯定是
Must have.
哪种说法更合理
Which would make sense
失去平衡前谢泼德先生给了他 他怎么说的来着
after Mr. Shepherd gave him a-- what did he call it?--
"轻轻的一推"
"A light shove."
他是这么描述的吧
Is that how you'd describe it?
轻轻的一推
A light shove?
孩子摔倒的速度不快
Well, the kid wasn't falling very fast
所以 是的 推的可能很轻
So, yeah, it was probably pretty light.
布朗先生说你帮他解开了背板
Now, Mr. Brown says you helped him unstrap a board.
是的 他当时又紧张又沮丧 我帮他解开了
Yes. He was nervers and frustrated, so I helped him do it.
之后你们俩把板子拿回厨房♥
Then you both took the board back into the kitchen.
不 赖利拿走的
No. Reilly took it.
好的
That's right.
他说他带着板子去的厨房♥
He says he was headed to the kitchen with the board
就在那时他看到了谢泼德先生
and that's when he saw Mr. Shepherd--
他用的词是"使劲一推"
"Slam" is the word he used--
把阮昂使劲推到了屋子另一边
slam Anh Nguyen across the room.
你应该也是在差不多时间
So you must've gone back into the kitchen
进入了厨房♥
at pretty much the same time.
不 赖利先进去的
No. Reilly moved in first.
他拿着板子走在我前面
He carried the board ahead of me.
是的 但如果你们俩都看到了
Yeah, but if you both saw the incident--
显然你确实看到了
which obviously you did
你认为那是轻轻一推
since you think it was a light shove
布朗先生认为那是使劲一推
and Mr. Brown thinks it was a slam--
那么你们俩肯定是全程在场
then both of you had to be there the whole time.
是的 没错
Yes. That's right.
我全程都在场
I was there the whole time.
我们吵了一架 我感觉自己像个混♥蛋♥
We had a fight and I feel like a jerk.
我爸确实拿了她的钱
My dad did take her money
我也没那么有同情心 但是
And I wasn't all that sympathetic, but...
她谴责我 说我想让他回来
she was accusing me of wanting him to come back.
-道格 到底发生了什么 -我不知道
- Doug, what is this all about? - I don't know.
这算什么问题
What kind of question is that?
你♥爸♥爸偷她的钱不是你的错
Your dad stealing her money is not your fault.
但他把偷的钱给了我
Except that he gave the money to me.
那就把钱还回去
So give it back.
不行 我只有一万块了
I can't. I only have $10,000.
我把一万五千块给那孩子化疗了
I gave 15,000 for that kid's chemotherapy.
这对我来说太复杂了
This is way too complicated for me.
凯瑞 CT检查结果出来了
Kerry, C.T's are back.
硬膜下血肿 清晰可见
Subdural hematoma, loud and clear.
每只眼睛都有视网膜出血
There are retinal hemorrhages in each eye.
你在检查时发现了 却没有告诉我
You found this upon examination and you didn't bother to tell me.
你已经因为插管而心烦意乱了
You were already upset about the intubation.
这个母亲虐待她的孩子 你知道的
This mother's abusing her child and you know it.
她在哪里 我要和她谈谈
Where is she? I want to talk to her.
-还不急 -还不急
- Not yet. - Not yet?
硬膜下血肿和视网膜出血
A subdural hematoma and retinal hemorrhages
是摇晃婴儿的特征
are the hallmarks of shaken baby syndrome.
我知道 苏珊
I know that, Susan.
这个孩子会有脑损伤的
This child could have brain damage.
我已经安排了神经外科会诊
I've ordered a neurosurgical consult.
很好 我想和这位母亲谈谈
Yeah, great. I want to talk to the mother.
她才是问题所在
She is the problem.
我已经联♥系♥了儿童和家庭服务中心
I've called children and family services.
他们有无数个案子要处理 谁来管这事
They have 1,000 cases. Who is gonna keeps tabs on this one?
我也通知了警方
I've also notified the police.
你觉得他们会有时间来处理这事吗
You think they would have time to deal with this?
这是我们所能做到的最好的了
It's the best that we can do.
你知道如果这个母亲不懂这些
You know that if this mother doesn't get it,
然后宝宝开始哭的话
and that baby starts crying
她抱起她 宝宝不停止哭泣
and she picks her up, and the baby doesn't stop.
她就会开始摇晃她 不停的摇晃她
She's just gonna start shaking her and shaking her.
这是我们解决不了的问题 苏珊
We can't solve this, Susan.
我希望我们可以 但你我都知道我们不能
I wish we could, but we both know we can't
所以我们要照顾孩子 好吗
so we're going to take care of the child, okay?
我们将尽我们所能来照顾这个孩子
We're going to do everything we can for the child.
他们把宝宝送到了小儿科重症监护室
They took the baby up to pediatrics I.C.U.
儿童和家庭服务中心的人过来和母亲谈话
Children and family services came down to talk to the mother.
警♥察♥在调查此事
The police are looking into it.
我就只知道这么多
And that's the last I know.
我能知道的也就到这儿了
It's the last I'm going to know.
有时 这是做急诊室医生的好处
Sometimes, that's the good thing about being an E.R. doc.
治好了就送走
Treat 'em and street 'em.
转到其他科室
turf 'em upstairs.
不过 得交给凯瑞·韦弗
Got to hand it to that Kerry Weaver, though.
她会让你惊喜
She surprises you.
在你以为她什么都不懂的时候
Just when you think she's completely clueless.
她坚持着 拖延着 和我争论着
She hangs in there, stalling, arguing with me
赞同我
agreeing with me.
"我们解决不了这个问题
"We can't solve the problem.
但是我们能照顾好这个孩子"
We can take care of the child."
直到我最后放手
Until I finally let go.
在你的房♥间里待无聊了吗
Getting bored sitting in your room?
你退烧了
Hey, your fever's down.
来吧 和我来一次
Come on. Bounce me one.
好消息是
The good news is that
一旦你得到了一个新的肝脏 疾病就不会复发了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表