剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
他肯定能活 没准他想留着胳膊
This guy is gona live. He might as well keep his arm.
这比机会渺茫还渺茫
It's longer than a long shot.
试一下又死不了
Look, it won't hurt to try.
她会感谢你的
Well, she'll thank you.
病人的妈妈
Patient's mom.
她在康复科工作
She works over in recovery.
说要告诉你上帝保佑
Said to tell you god bless.
好了 观众们
Okay, spectators.
没有中场休息
No intermission.
我们直接进入下一阶段了
We're going straight into the next act.
我欠你一个道歉 你的毒理检测是阴性
I owe you an apology. Your tox screen came back negative.
跟你说了我戒了
I told you I kicked it.
别人以为你做不到 但是我做到了
People don't think you can, but I did.
你一定是个坚强的女人
You must be a strong lady.
还没坚强到能再承受这些
Not strong enough to take more of this.
她在这
There she is!
我的老天
Ooh, my, my!
看来这个孩子真的是让你糟了不少罪 丫头
Oh, look like this baby's giving you a real workout, girlfriend!
那是当然
That's for sure.
我给你带了糖果
I brought you some candy.
我们这里很挤
We're pretty crowded.
要限制访客了
We have to limit visitors.
-但我是她姐姐 -分娩教练
- But I'm her sister... - Birthing coach.
也是姐姐
And sister.
好 但是不要待太久
Okay. Just don't stay too long.
看看你
Oh! Look at you!
珍妮 你看见哈珀了吗
Jeanie, have you seen Harper?
最近没看到
Not recently.
她给诊察二室的女人验了个血
She sent out blood tests for the woman in exam two.
被外星人绑♥架♥的那个
The alien abduction.
对 这也太奇怪了
Yeah. This is so odd.
我想要妈妈
Oh! I want my mama!
有我们呢 蒂娜
We're here with you, Tina!
呼吸 呼吸 继续
Blow! Blow, go on!
好疼
It hurts!
对 因为你的孩子要出生了
Yes, that's because your baby's coming.
好疼
Hurts...
去隔壁
Next door.
知道了 知道了
Got it, got it.
你做得很好 医生
You're doing great, doctor.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
羊水里有胎粪
There's meconium in the fluid...
羊膜灌注
Amnioinfuse
500毫升盐水
500cc's normal saline.
你用力 我来负责流程
Look, you push, I'll run the procedure!
就按照她说的做
Do exactly what she said.
从那之后 我就开始流鼻血
Since then, I've had the most awful nosebleeds.
哈珀 你来了
Harper! There you are.
韦弗医生
Dr. Weaver.
这位女士看上去明显是怀孕了
Whatever possessed you to run a pregnancy test
为什么还要验孕
on this visibly gestational woman?
我走神了
I had a lapse.
不知道自己想什么呢
I don't know what I was thinking.
直到开始催眠
Until the hypnosis
我还以为我才是那个心不在焉的人
I thought I was absent-minded.
或许他们也抓了你
Maybe they've gotten to you too.
或许他们扰乱了整个化验室室
Maybe they beamed up the entire lab,
因为你的验孕结果是阴性
because her pregnancy test came back negative.
太好了
Oh, yes!
我跟你说了这次的情况不一般
I told you this was no ordinary conception.
并不是
It's not.
是假孕 非常经典的病例
It's pseudocyesis, and a classic case of it.
克拉克太太的盆腔检查也证实了化验室的结果
Ms. Clarke's pelvic exam confirms the labs.
她没有怀孕
She's not pregnant.
但是看看她
But look at her!
收缩引起的过度换气导致腹部膨胀
Distended abdomen from hyperventilation due to "contractions."
她结肠里全都是气
She's got a colon full of gas.
他们也一直这么说
That's what they always say.
这些生物把他们的外星污秽
Those creatures blew their interstellar filth
吹进我的腹腔 他们在里面冬眠呢
into all my cavities, and it's hibernating there.
好 选得不错
Yeah. Good choice.
自从里奇·里卡多在等候室里的那一段之后
The whole father-in-waiting thing has changed
很多事情都变了
since the Ricky Ricardo days.
保留一些传统也很好
It's nice to preserve some traditions.
-打扰一下 -等一下
- Excuse me. - Just a sec.
我知道你现在的感受
I mean, I know how you feel.
你难道看不见我们正...
Can't you see we're...
你好 你是杰瑞对吧
Hey. Jerry, right?
我只是想再次感谢你
I just want to thank you again.
不用谢
Oh, you're welcome.
此人为公牛队传奇球员斯科蒂·皮蓬本尊
你能在这里稍等一会吗
Can you stay here for just one minute?
一会儿
One minute.
一会儿
One minute.
胎儿的心率怎么样
How is the fetal heart rate?
140 可变性很好
140, good variability.
我一点进展都没有
I'm not progressing!
你可以的
You can do it.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross...
我们在忙 杰瑞
I'm busy in here, Jerry.
他来了 斯科蒂·皮蓬
He's here! Scottie Pippen!
杰瑞
Jerry.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我会带他过来
I'll bring him here.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
他去哪了
Where did he go?
谁
Who?
斯科蒂·皮蓬
Scottie Pippen.
个子很高那个吗
Is he kind of a tall guy?
没错 可以这么说
Yeah. You could say that.
他叫我向每个人都转告他的感谢
He said to tell everyone thanks.
说得像是他们都会信一样
Like they're going to believe that!
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
能 你能行
Yes, you can!
你已经做得很好了 屏住呼吸
You are. Hold your breath.
借这股力把宝宝生出来
Use it to push the baby out.
我要死了
I'm going to die.
不 不会的
No, no, you're not.
你做得很棒
You're doing beautifully.
好的 蒂娜
Okay, Tina.
再来一次 就能生出来了
One more time, and then, you're there.
这话你早就说过了
You said that before!
我知道这件事非常艰难
I know you are doing a hard thing,
你已经做得很不错了
and you're doing a great job.
很多成年孕妇做得都不如你
I've seen grown women who can't hang in there like that.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我为你感到骄傲
Really. I'm so proud of you.
好的 再加把劲
Okay, come on.
使劲 使劲
Bear down. Bear down!
用力
Bear down!
加油 使劲
Come on, bear down!
应该快要出生了
It shouldn't be long now.
你的朋友走了吗
Did your friend leave?
是的
Yeah.
能去趟厕所吗
Can I go to the bathroom?
没问题
Sure.
我来扶你吧
Let me help you.
我自己能行
I can do it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
把这该死的东西拿走
Get this damn stuff away from me.
你朋友带过来的吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表