剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第十七集
比赛
急诊
早上好
Ah, good morning.
摩托生活怎么样
How's the biker life?
杰瑞 感觉像地狱天使
Ahh. Jerry, I feel like a hell's angel.
不想扫你的兴 G医生
I hate to break it to you, Dr. G.
但是天使死也不会骑日本摩托
But an angel wouldn't be caught dead on a rice burner.
山羊胡不错
Goat's coming in nice.
留了多久 几天吗
What's it been, a couple days?
一周
A week.
有人长得慢
Some guys need more time.
马克 我们缺人手了
Oh, uh, Mark, we're short staffed.
马利克和温蒂生病了
Malik and Wendy are out sick.
打给临时护士介绍所
Call the nurses temp agency
找些日结的补上
and get some per diems to fill in.
你戴隐形了吗
Are you wearing contacts?
我想着试一试
Yeah, I thought I'd try them out.
为什么盛装打扮
Why the big make-over?
没来由
No reason.
卷毛 我们还是老计划吗
Hey, fuzzy. We still on for the mint?
当然
Yeah, sure.
爵士俱乐部
Jazz club.
人肉市场
Meat market.
火热的约会吗
Hot date?
就是几个单身狗出去闲逛
Just a couple of single guys hanging out.
八点钟出发 赶九点场
Leave around 8:00 for a 9:00 set.
我今天晚上没什么事
You know, I'm not doing anything tonight.
真的吗 杰瑞
Really, Jerry?
真好 今晚电视上有场很棒的比赛
Good, 'cause there's a great game on tv.
你看这个月的期刊了吗
Have you seen this month's journal?
没有
No.
乌泽里奇发表了他的研究
Vucelich published his study.
很难过你的名字没能在上面
It's tough your name couldn't be on it.
我也不想让我的名字在上面
I wouldn't want my name to be on it.
整个研究就是个骗局
The whole study's a sham.
吃不着葡萄说葡萄酸是一回事儿 皮特
Sour grapes is one thing, peter
但是诽谤同事很没有礼貌
but to slander a colleague is offensive.
我没有诽谤
Look, it's not slander.
事实就是这样
It's the truth.
你准备好提供证据了吗
Are you prepared to back that up?
把它交给道德委员会
Take it to the ethics committee?
那么 就闭上你的嘴
Well, then, keep your mouth shut.
你认为是火腿和鸡蛋吗
You think it was the ham and eggs?
因为我吃了两份
Because I had two helpings.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for the concern
但是我不认为原因是我的早饭
but I don't think it was my breakfast.
是比赛
It's the match.
我的整个未来都塞在信封里
My entire future's stuffed in an envelope.
我知道我进不来的
I know I'm not going to get in here.
我希望你留下来 因为没有的话
I hope you do, because if not
我就得开始找个新男朋友了
I'll have to start looking for a new boyfriend.
最好开始找了
Better start looking.
他们在九点准时分发信封
They hand out the envelopes at 9:00 sharp.
现在几点了
What time is it?
-八点十五 -我的天
- 8:15. - Oh, god!
谢谢你能来
Hey. Thanks for coming.
我有五分钟
I've got five minutes.
你没带着她
Oh, you didn't bring her.
没有
No.
您好 你们要点什么
Hi. What can I get you?
不用了
Nothing.
我不怪你恨我
I don't blame you for hating me.
去年我离开的时候
When I left last year
我是一团乱麻
I was so screwed up.
我不是要自杀
I was either going to kill myself
就是要杀了她
or turn it around.
让我活下来的是想着苏西
What kept me going was thinking about Susie.
当然
Yeah, right.
这次不一样了
It's different this time.
我 我
I-I, uh...
我加入了一个项目
I got into a program
我已经戒毒五个月了
and I've been clean for five months.
我猜就是
I bet.
而且
And...
我订婚了
I got engaged.
他是个很好的男人 苏珊
He's a great guy, Susan.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我要去工作了 你想要什么
I have to get to work. What is it you wanted?
我想要成为我女儿的母亲
I want to be a mother to my daughter.
那就太糟糕了
Well, that's too damn bad
因为你抛弃了你的孩子
because you abandoned your child
而这是发生在她身上最好的事
and that's the best thing that ever happened to her.
苏西 等等
Susie, wait!
苏西 求你了
Susie, please.
拜托 你不能把她抢走
Come on. You can't keep her away from me.
她是我的孩子
She's my baby!
什么也别说
Don't say a word.
关于什么
About what?
介绍所要求们穿的
Temp agency makes us wear them.
你就是那个临时护士
You're the temp?
他们把我的工作时间缩短了一半
They cut my hours in half
我还得付房♥贷
and I have a mortgage to pay.
我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
蚯蚓没成功吗
The earthworms didn't pan out?
都死了
They croaked.
明星员工
这是什么
What's this?
珍妮成了明星员工
Oh, uh, Jeanie was made employee of the month.
呕
Uck.
有人有阿司匹林吗
Does anyone have an aspirin?
卡萝 能给三室的男病人上尿管吗
Carol, can you start a foley on a guy in three?
我还有两分钟才上班
I'm on in two minutes.
去问明星员工去
Ask the employee of the month.
你知道她长什么样吧
You know what she looks like?
-是的 我们都认识克洛伊 -其他员工呢
- Yes. We all know Chloe. -And the other workers?
如果她来这
You know, if she comes here...
哪怕她从玻璃偷看 也呼我
if she's peeking in that window, page me.
当然
Of course.
你不了解我姐姐
You don't know my sister.
我就是害怕她会做些出格的事
I'm just afraid she might try something crazy.
保安就在下面大厅
Security's right down the hall.
我会和他们说的
I'll talk to them.
我已经说过了
I already have.
但是她依然
Yeah, but she still...
我们预防措施做好了 苏珊
We're covered, Susan.
去工作吧
Go to work.
过来这
Come here.
过来这 我的小可爱
Come here, my cutie.
说 拜拜
Yeah. Say good-bye.
说拜拜
Say good-bye.
跟妈妈摆摆手
Wave bye-bye to mommy.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
就是这样
That's right.
就是这样 小丫头
That's right, little girl.
来嘛
Come on.
你服用了什么药物吗 巴托利先生
Are you on any medications, Mr. Bartoli?
我不明白
I can't understand it.
我当时感觉自己就像一百万美元
I was feeling like a million bucks, you know.
在袋子里
I was in the sack, actually
还有昏迷的邮♥政♥局♥长
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表