剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
他可能有枪 大家小心
He may have a gun, you guys!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You dumb, dealing son of a bitch!
是你朝我们开枪吗 是你吗
Were you shooting at us?! Were you?!
是你朝我们开枪吗
Were you shooting at us?!
小心
Watch out!
是你朝那孩子开枪吗
Did you shoot at that kid?
是你朝那孩子开枪吗
Did you shoot that kid?! Huh?!
是你朝那小女孩开枪吗
Did you shoot that little girl?
过来
Come here.
是你朝那孩子开枪吗
Did you shoot that kid?! Huh?!
是你吗
Did you?! Huh?!
别吸气
Don't inhale the stuff.
会毁了你的
It'll mess you up.
苏珊
Susan?
您的保姆在这里 我送她去小吃店了
Your baby-sitter's here. I sent her to the snack bar.
好的 那没事
Oh, that's fine.
是在半小时之前 抱歉
But half an hour ago. Sorry.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
莉莉 给三床的佩里先生
Lily, could you give 30cc's of this
注射30毫升
to Mr. Perry in curtain three?
交给我 去吧 快去
You bet. Go on. Go.
好 谢谢谢谢
Okay, thanks. Thanks.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我们非常幸运
Right feels lucky.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
希望你可以帮我们
Well, I hope so.
我是马克·格林
I'm Mark Greene
急诊室的主治医师
attending in the E.R.
或许我们之前说过话
Maybe we spoke.
这里什么都没有
Nothing in there.
我们在找一个房♥间
We're looking for a room.
一张床也行
A bed would do.
我觉得一个房♥间会更好
You know, I think a room would be much better.
格林医生 你知道正确的规章流程
Dr. Greene, you know the proper channels.
我试过了 但是这位女士
Yeah, I tried them, and this nice lady
还是没有地方过夜
still had no room for the night.
看看这里怎么样
What do we have here?
看 这里有一张床
Hey, look. There's a bed.
还有一扇窗户
And it has an open window.
这里很棒
This is perfect.
我们就要这间房♥了
We'll take it.
你要我给住院部主任打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call the admitting supervisor?
除非你想解释你为什么
Not unless you want to explain why you
懒得在你下班前45分钟
were too lazy to handle an admit
办理住院手续
45 minutes before the end of your shift.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得她很喜欢这儿
I think she likes it.
一天三个小时就可以
Three hours a day would be perfect.
我不会做超过三小时
I wouldn't do more than that yet.
那也帮助我很多了
That would help me so much.
我受不了苏西
I can't stand to have Suzie
在日托中心待这么长时间
in day care for so long.
我懂
I hear you.
我也想过把特蕾莎送到日托中心
I thought about putting Theresa in one for about two minutes.
毕竟不是自己的孩子 尽管我知道
Not my child, though I'm sure
这里的日托中心很好
the one here is very nice.
是的 是很不错
Oh, yeah. It is.
很棒
It's great.
她还喝母乳
She's still breast-feeding.
这里面有很多盐
There's a lot of salt in those.
好吧 是的
Oh, right.
我们应该从哪里开始呢
Well, uh, where should we start?
我每天都工作 直到星期一
I'm on days till Monday.
直到星期一吗
Until Monday?
是的 我每三周换一次班
Yeah. My shift changes every three weeks--
白天12小时 晚上12小时
12-hour days, 12-hour nights.
你是说你在不同的时间需要照顾孩子
You mean you'll be needing help at different times.
我们可以提前商量好
We can work it out in advance.
通电♥话♥的时候我不知道是这样
I didn't understand that on the phone.
我上晚班的时候
Well, when I'm on nights
我确实希望能够能帮我照顾一下
I do expect to patchwork a little extra help.
我很抱歉 我帮不上忙
I'm so sorry. I can't help.
特蕾莎和我有固定的时间表
Theresa and I have a schedule and I thought
我以为可以安排苏西插空进来
I could work Suzie in
但是我不能每周都重新规划时间
but I can't reshuffle week to week.
我理解
I understand.
现在对我们来说不是很灵活的时间
It's just not a very flexible time for us right now.
你知道宝宝们
You know babies.
他们是有习惯的小生物
They're such little creatures of habit.
他们需要自己的模式
They need their patterns
来培养一种
to develop a sense of...
安全感
a sense of security.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey, honey.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
我的天 他喝了这个吗
Oh, my god. Did he drink this?
是的
Yes.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?!
我们得给他洗胃
We have got to pump his stomach now.
这是谁的患者
Whose patient is this?!
别动 佩里先生
Hold still, Mr. Perry.
您需要它来灭活残留在胃中的任何抗痉挛药物
You need this to inactivate any donnatal left in your stomach.
发生了什么
What happened?
佩里先生刚刚洗了胃
Mr. Perry just got treated to a gastric lavage.
摄入了500毫升的抗酸药 利多卡因和抗痉挛药
After ingesting 500 cc's of maalox, lidocaine and donnatal.
他把整瓶都喝了吗
He drank the whole bottle?
她给我们的
She gave it to us.
我给了他一盎司的量
I gave him an ounce.
但是你把瓶子留在这里了吗
But you left the bottle in here?
医生不当指示不是你的责任
Poor physician instructions are not your responsibility.
你又不知道我的指示是怎么样的
You don't know about my instructions.
因为病例上面什么都没写 你人又找不到
Because there was nothing on the chart. You were nowhere to be find.
你的病人呼吸停止 你还消失了
Your patient's in respiratory arrest and you disappeared.
我告诉兰迪在哪里
I told Randi where...
接待员的工作不是到处找医生
That's not the clerk's job to keep track the staff.
凯瑞 苏珊 出去说
Kerry, Susan, outside.
就算我把他的病历上写成一本书
It would have made no difference to that patient's condition
对那个患者的病情也不会有什么区别
if I'd written a book on his chart.
我可没有让他
Obviously, I did not order him
狂饮一夸脱的三联疗法鸡尾酒
to guzzle a quart of G.I. cocktail.
如果你在意这位病人的话 这根本不重要
So this maybe didn't matter if you were care.
那我们是不是应该等到人死了你就负责看
Shall we wait till someone dies and then you'll be responsible?
够了 等我处理完这位病人
All right, that's enough! Let me finish with this patient
你们两个在休息室等我
and I'll see you both in the lounge.
还在工作吗
Still working?
是的
Yeah.
今晚的约会得取消了
I got to cancel on tonight.
希克斯医生要我在康复室监测胃成形术
Dr. Hicks wants me to monitor our gastroplasty in the recovery room.
大人做的工作呀
Wow. Grown-up stuff.
是的 但今晚的事我很抱歉
Yeah, but I'm sorry about tonight.
我很期待的
Cause I was looking forward to it.
改天吧
Rain check.
你做得很棒啊
Wow. Those are really nice.
谢谢
Hmm. Thanks.
你怎么把它们弄得这么整齐的
How did you get them so even?
就勤加练习
Just... practice.
你也可以的
You'll get there.
我挡住你的光了吗
Am I in your light?
没 没有
No. No.
有什么问题吗 医生
Anything wrong, doc?
下回继续
We'll do it soon.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表