剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
once you get a new liver, the disease won't come back.
你现在已经正式登记了
And you're official now.
你已经登记在移植名单上了
You're all signed up on the transplant list.
这件事不是马上就能发生的
It's not like we need this thing to happen right away.
如果要花几个月的时间的话 你不会有事的
If it takes a few months, you'll still be fine.
只不过你还是得待在这儿罢了
Unfortunately you're going to have to stay here.
不过不是在这一楼 是在楼上
Well, not here. You're going to be upstairs.
但只要我有时间 我就会来看你
But I'll come visit you whenever I can
你可以教我
and you can educate me
关于控球后卫的知识
on the finer points of the point guard.
也许我们可以一起观看季后赛
Maybe we can watch the playoffs together.
听起来还不错 是吧
That sounds pretty cool, doesn't it?
但是我还是不能参加比赛了 是吗
But I can't play in my tournament, can I?
是的 不行 抱歉 TC
No. No, I'm sorry, T.C.
你不能参加比赛了
You can't play in your tournament.
我以为我永远也出不去了
I thought I'd never get out of there.
我很高兴你没有等
I'm glad you didn't wait.
全麦金枪鱼配生菜和西红柿
Tuna on whole wheat with lettuce and tomato.
你要吗 我不是很饿
You want it? I'm not really hungry.
等我吃完我的奶酪牛排
Right after I finish my cheese steak.
我知道我之前说过 但是
I've said this before, but...
你得让凯瑞·韦弗离我远点
You have to get Kerry Weaver off my back.
又怎么了
What now?
六个月大的婴儿得了紫绀
Six-month-old baby came in cyanotic.
凯瑞认为我无法插管
Kerry thinks I can't handle the intubation.
但你还是插管了 是吗
But you did, right?
没有 她接手了
No! She took over.
是的 是个婴儿 是的 很难
Yes, it was a baby. Yes, it was hard
但是我已经做过一百次了
but I've done this 100 times.
好吧
All right.
其他都好吗
How's everything else?
你指心理治疗吗
You mean therapy?
你是指这个 是吧
That is what you mean, right?
我感觉很棒吗
Well, do I feel terrific?
不见得
Not really.
我稍微好些了吗
Am I marginally better?
也没有
Not really.
我是不是很高兴自己将钱花在心理治疗上
Am I happy I'm spending my money on therapy
而不是去健身房♥或者买♥♥推婴儿车吗
and not, say, gymboree or a stroller?
也没有
Not really.
那么一切都还好
So everything's going okay?
你想走回去吗
You want to walk back?
他们没呼叫我
They didn't page me.
我希望我能做些什么
I wish there was something I could do
能说些什么
something I could say.
我也希望如此
So do I.
事情会容易得多
It would be so much easier
如果这个坏消息发生在某个病人身上
if this bad news were happening to some patient.
我不该喝这个
I shouldn't be drinking this.
我会睡不着的
I'll never get to sleep.
反正我从不睡觉
I never sleep, anyway.
你知道 我们实际上在医学院上过一堂课
Yeah, you know, we actually had a class in medical school.
关于如何传达坏消息
Sort of how to deliver the bad news.
我们甚至制♥作♥录像带并进行表演
We even had to make videotapes and perform it.
"非常抱歉 先生 你的妻子被大卡车撞了
"I'm very sorry, sir, but your wife was hit by a mack truck
我们尽了一切努力 但她还是死了"
and we did everything possible, but she died."
然后 会有演员扮演丈夫
Then, some actor playing the husband
会在地板上抽搐
would go into convulsions on the floor
痛苦地大叫
and start crying out in agony.
但通常他们不会这样
That's not usually how they react.
他们会颤抖然后开始哭泣
They shake, and they start to cry.
我还记得我第一次传达这个坏消息的时候
I remember the first time I had to do it.
是一位老人 他的妻子刚刚去世
It was this elderly man, and his wife had just died--
没有大事故 只是年老了
No big accident, just old age--
他看着我大概 一分钟
and he looked at me for about... A minute
然后就走了
and then walked away.
我才是颤抖的那个人
Yeah, I was the one that was shaking.
然而 熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect, though.
现在我可以快速的告诉他们这个坏消息
Now I can deliver that speech in a heartbeat
并代表我不难过 因为我很难过
and it's not that I don't feel badly, because I do
但我把话说出来 然后放下
but I get the words out, and I move on.
治疗师们总是要我放下
The healers are always taught to move on...
但是无论如何 我现在都做不到
and for the life of me, I can't seem to do that now.
这个痛如此强烈 如此真切
This hurt is so strong and so present
让我能感觉到她
it makes me feel her
仍然能够真真切切的感觉到她
and to still be able to feel her...
我不想放下
I don't want to move on from that.
你需要什么吗
You need something?
你的面谈一定进行得很顺利
Your interview must have gone well.
我有很多事要做 赖利
I got a lot of work, Reilly.
哈斯凯尔刚刚打电♥话♥来
Haskell just called.
他们停止了调查
They dropped the investigation.
看来你的回答证实了谢普的说法
Your answers confirmed Shep's side of the story.
那现在我们都可以回去工作了
Well, now we can all get back to work.
我喜欢你 海瑟薇
Look, I like you, Hathaway
但不管你在里面说了什么
but whatever you said in there
我都不认为你是在帮谢普
I don't think you're doing Shep any favors.
也许是劳尔的事情
Maybe it's the Raul thing,
也许他会挺过来
and maybe he's going to come through this
但现在 他不属于这里
but right now, he doesn't belong out there.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't keep doing this.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你挺过了上次手术
You made it through the last surgery.
你也能挺过这次的
You can make it through this one.
因为孩子们
It's the kids.
他们从来都不知道发生了什么
They never know what's going on
从早到晚
from one day to the next--
我会去哪里 他们又会在哪里
Where I'm going to be, where they'll be.
他们今晚会在我家 好吗
They're going to be at my house tonight, okay?
为人父母的技巧我可以复习一下
My parental skills can use a little brushing up.
我不知道该怎么和他们说
I don't know what to tell them.
也不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
我一整天都没怎么见到他们
I've hardly even seen them all day.
至少有一件事我可以保证
Well, I can tell you one thing.
他们非常忙
They've been pretty busy.
看一眼
Take a look.
妈妈
Look, mom.
他们把我们扮成了医生
They turned us into doctors.
真不好意思 警官
Officer, I'm so sorry.
不是吧
Are you kidding?
他成了所有人的焦点
He was the center of attention.
他很喜欢这样
He loved it.
你真的不能留下来吃晚饭吗
Are you sure you can't stay for dinner?
谢谢你 妈妈
Mom, look, thank you
但下午五点半我真的吃不下晚餐
But I can't eat dinner at 5:30 in the afternoon.
太惨了 对吧
Pathetic, isn't it?
霍华德从办公室回来
Howard comes back from the office
随便吃了点 又赶回了办公室
Grabs dinner, rushes back to the office.
我以为报税季已经过去了
I thought tax season was over.
不是说好四月十五就是报税截止日期吗
What happened to April 15?
你听说过延期这个词吗
Does the word extension mean anything to you?
说实话 我也延期过
As a matter of fact I think I have one of those.
好了 妈妈...
All right. Listen, mom...
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
你不可能知道这事
You can't possibly know that.
我根本就没提钱的事儿
I haven't said anything about money.
你不是来吃晚餐的 对吧
Well, you're not here for dinner, are you?
不是
No.
你也不是过来打桥牌的
And you don't drop by a lot to play bridge.
我不打桥牌
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表