剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
and end up right here in the hospital
但她不会再由我们负责
But she will not be on our service,
也就不需要你操心了
and she won't be your problem.
我们看看...
Um, let's see...
口述患者大卫·披索克斯的出院小结
Dictating discharge summary on patient David Piscaucus.
我今天是不是让她恶化了
Did I make her worse today?
她快要死了 卡特先生
She's dying, Mr. Carter.
无论你做什么都改变不了
Nothing you did is going to change that.
入院日期 1995年12月26日
Date of admission: 12-26-95.
出院日期 1996年1月8日
Date of discharge: 1-8-96.
患者的右下肢表现出
Patient presented with intermittent claudication
间歇性跛行
of the right lower extremity...
马♥克♥思♥·米勒
Marcus Miller
[三人均为爵士音乐家]
比尔·埃文斯 惠顿·马萨里斯
Bill Evans, Wynton Marsalis?
马萨里斯你总知道吧
You got to know Marsalis.
杰·莱诺秀里的吗
The Jay Leno Show?
[2009年至2010年播放的脱口秀]
等我一下好吗
Hold up a second, will you?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是马利克 对吧
It's Malik, right?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
之前的事
Look, about earlier
我希望你不要误会
I hope you didn't misunderstand
我想说的话
what I was trying to say.
哥们 我没有误会
Nah, man, I didn't misunderstand.
谢普 好了 我只有十分钟
Hey, Shep. Come on. I've only got ten minutes.
我觉得我们都挺好的
I think that we're all doing okay
谁也不欠谁什么
And nobody owes anybody anything.
我们继续过自己的生活 做好我们自己
Let's get on with our lives, and we do what we can.
行吧 随你 哥们
Sure. Whatever, man.
谢普 我们走吧
Hey, Shep. Let's go.
等等
Hold up.
我只是想友善一点
Hey, I was just trying to be nice.
你想要我说什么 哥们
What do you want me to say, man?
说我觉得你没偏见吗
That I don't think you're a bigot?
好吧 我觉得你没偏见
Fine. I don't think you're a bigot.
谢普 天哪
Shep, god.
好了
Please.
我不是种族主义者
I'm not a racist.
你们觉得我是种族主义者吗
You think I'm a racist?
好了 喝你的咖啡吧
Okay. Just drink your coffee.
我每周跟劳尔一起出勤60小时
I ride with Raul 60 hours a week.
我妹妹跟一个黑人恋爱了两年
My sister dated a black guy for two years.
我和劳尔每周去打两次球
Raul and I go to the "Y" twice a week and play ball.
我是那里唯一的白人
I'm the only white guy there.
唯一的
I'm the only one!
我不是种族主义者
I'm not a racist!
我不是
I'm not.
什么情况
What do we have?
51岁 腹痛
51-year-old with abdominal pain.
马克觉得是肠胃炎
Mark figures it's gastroenteritis
但想让你排除阑尾炎的可能性
But wants you to rule out appendicitis.
越来越疼了
The pain's getting worse.
这里疼吗
Does it hurt here?
这里呢
How about here?
不疼 天哪
No. Oh, god!
什么时候开始疼得这么严重的
When did the pain become this severe?
我不知道 我刚进来
I don't know. I just walked in.
那里 好点了
There. Better.
检查结果出来了吗
Chart back yet?
楚妮去拿了
Chuny went to get them.
一阵一阵地疼
Keeps coming in waves.
间隔多久
How often?
大概一分钟
About every minute.
有人做盆腔检查了吗
Anybody do a pelvic exam?
还没有
Not yet.
你上次月经是什么时候
When was your last period?
一年半之前
Year and a half.
天哪 又来了
Oh, god! Here it comes again.
把你的腿抬起来
Just put your legs up.
她的腿 抓住她的腿
Her leg, grab her leg.
间隔45秒
45 seconds apart.
宫口全开了 头出来了
She's fully dilated. She's crowning.
-什么 -去找妇产科医生 把格林叫来
- She's what? - Get ob/gyn. Somebody find Greene.
不要用力
Don't push.
怎么了
What's going on?
快去叫马克 要生了
Get Mark fast. B.O.A.
格林医生
Dr. Greene!
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
你不是暴饮暴食 桑德斯女士 你是要生孩子了
You're not overeating, Ms. Saunders. You're in labor.
她要生孩子了吗
She's having a baby?!
大家人呢 动起来
Where is everybody? Move!
她已经过了更年期了
She already went through menopause.
卡拉 宝贝 叫爸爸
Carla, honey, call daddy. Oh!
天哪
Oh, god!
又来了
Here it comes again.
不要用力
Don't push.
不要用力
No, don't push!
天哪 我从医学院毕业后就没有接生过孩子
Oh, god. I haven't delivered a baby since med school.
学校给我们放过视频
They showed us a video in school.
扶住头部就好了
Just guide the head.
没事 凡事都有第一次
Okay. First time for everything.
好了 桑德斯女士
All right, Mrs. Saunders.
好姑娘
Okay, good girl.
呼吸 用嘴吹气
Breathe. Blow through your mouth.
很好
Okay. Good.
她好多了
She's doing better.
我想我要
Guess I'm going to have to
开始留意那些护士了
start watching myself around those nurses.
我们给她注射了强心剂
Yeah. We put her on dobutamine.
你好 你感觉怎么样
Hi. How are you feeling?
很疲惫
Very tired.
卡特医生很快就能让你回去跳舞
Dr. Carter is going to have you back again dancing in no time.
但现在 你再多休息一下好吗
But for now, why don't you just try and get some more rest, okay?
你也一样 你也回家休息吧
You too. Why don't you go home and get some sleep?
我向海伦保证过
Oh, I-I... I promised Helen
我会一直在这里直到她能和我一起回家
I'd stay until she could come home with me.
卢比 我觉得
Uh, Ruby, I think you should
你要考虑一下
at least consider the possibility
你妻子需要长♥期♥护理的可能性
that your wife may need long-term care.
你不了解我的海伦
You don't know my Helen.
她可有韧劲了
She's a real trooper.
是个真正的勇士
A real trooper.
对吗 宝贝
Right, sweetheart?
这是我传呼机的号♥码
This is my... my beeper number.
如果你今晚或者任何时候
If you need anything
需要帮忙的话 随时叫我
tonight or whenever, just... give me a call.
好吗
Okay?
你是这里唯一在乎的人
You're the only person around here who gives a damn.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们俩
For both of us.
马克 你全错过了
Mark, you missed all the fun.
那个胖女士生了一对龙凤胎
That fat lady had twins.
我的腹痛病人
My abdominal pain?
在三床的时候 你真应该看看本顿的脸
In curtain area three, you should have seen Benton's face.
本顿
Benton?
这就是我叫你的原因
That's why I was paging you.
我们把他们转移到产后病房♥了
We moved them up to postpartum.
母亲很好 孩子们也很好 一男一女
Mom is fine. Babies are too-- boy and a girl.
洛雷塔很好
Loretta sweet.
活检结果出来了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表