剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
who took care of your wife
照看她的一名医学生
When she was on the surgical service.
你给了我希望 因为我以为你是在乎的
You gave me hope because I thought you cared.
你应该实话实说的
You should've told me the truth.
我试过了
I tried.
我不是三岁小孩
I'm not a kid.
你应该实话实说的
You should've told me.
是因为她今天出院 情况才恶化的吗
Did her leaving the hospital today make her worse?
我也不确定
I don't know.
我相信过你
I trusted you.
我花了两周治疗她各种问题
I spent two weeks treating her multiple medical problems.
我同社区服务人员打交道
I dealt with social services
我为她安排了疗养
I arranged for her convalescent care
我同心脏科 内科和精神科理论
I fought with cardiology renal and neuro
才为她争取到入院资格
to get her admitted here.
我尽我全力了
I did everything I could.
我们不仅仅是老人 我们也有生命
We're not just old people. We have lives.
你看着我的妻子 眼里不过是她的病
You look at my wife and all you see is her problems.
而我看到的是一位二十岁的舞者
I see a 20-year-old dancer.
二十七岁的新娘
27-year-old bride.
三十岁的母亲
30-year-old mother.
你究竟想我怎么做
What do you want from me?
告诉我实话
The truth!
她要死了 卢比 这就是你想听到的吗
She's dying, Ruby! Is that what you want to hear?
她要死了 她再也出不了院了
She's dying, and she's never going to leave this hospital.
谢谢你
Thank you!
对不起 卢比
I'm sorry, Ruby.
叫我卢巴度先生
Call me Mr. Rubadoux.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表