剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
15th in a class of 2,000.
可以更好的
Could have done better.
上了大学 我知道我想要更多
In college, I knew I wanted more.
当战斗机飞行员
To be a fighter pilot...
还要成为一名医生 所以一个学期
And a doctor, so one semester...
来了个英俊的征兵员
This good-looking recruiter comes by...
我就报名了
...And I signed up.
你一直在听
You have been listening.
是的 我一直在听
Yeah, I've been listening.
他们会帮我付读医学院的学费
They're paying for med school.
完成住院医生阶段后 我服四年兵役
After residency, I give them four years of service.
我丈夫以为我已经很优秀了
Wow. My husband thought I was an overachiever.
她甚至还没说到当宇航员的事
She hasn't even gotten to the astronaut part.
对不起 把你放在这
Sorry! Ride's over.
我忘拿肥皂了
I forgot my soap.
你好 巴塞特太太
Oh, hi, Mrs. Bassett.
你的宝贝又长大了
Oh, your baby's getting so big.
-其实她 -你好 小可爱
- Oh. Well, actually, she's... - Hi, cutie.
好漂亮 就像你妈妈一样
Oh, and beautiful, just like your mama.
谢谢
Thank you.
她真的很可爱
She's really cute.
你很可爱
Yes, you are.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我以前很喜欢这个
I used to love this.
好吧 这墙后面最好没人
Well, there better not be anybody behind this wall.
小心 小心
Watch out, watch out.
壁炉
A fireplace?!
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
你怎么知道的
How did you know about this?
我今天碰到一位建筑师
I met an architect today.
他很了解我的房♥子
He knew about my house.
建筑师
An architect?
和我一起跳舞
Dance with me.
为了这个吗
To this?
你不会跳舞吗
Oh. You don't know how.
好的
Okay.
这可是你说的
Now you've gone too far.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
马克
Mark.
我和医生谈过了
I spoke with the doctor.
一切良好
Everything went really well.
瑞秋呢
Rachel?
她很好
She's fine.
在候诊室
In the waiting room.
克雷格还在吗
Is Craig still here?
在的 他在
Yeah. He is.
马克
Oh, Mark.
我懂
Oh, I know.
但我们不要现在谈
We don't have to talk now.
你回家了再说
When you come home.
我不想在圣诞节前告诉你
I didn't want to tell you before Christmas.
我知道
I know.
我知道 珍
I know, Jen.
你爱他吗
You fell in love with him?
我也不想
I didn't mean to.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表