剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
医生说我成为艾滋病携带者
Doctor said I may have been HIV positive
最长可能会达到十年
for as long as ten years.
他想让我列出所有我
He wants me to make a list of all my...
过去有过性接触的人
past sexual contacts.
然后告诉他们
Let them know.
名单会很长吧
It's going to be quite a list.
现在不是值得骄傲的事了
That's not much to be proud of now.
以前也不是
Wasn't much to be proud of then.
我最好赶快回家了
Well, I better go home.
还有好多东西要读
I've got a lot of reading to do.
那个婴儿再多呆在医院几天
If that baby'd stayed in the hospital for extra days,
就会有人注意到了
somebody would have picked up on it.
大多数婴儿第二天回家都没有问题
Most babies are fine going home the next day.
很多问题不会马上表现出来
A lot problems don't declare themselves right away.
肠套叠 幽门狭窄
Intussusception, pyloric stenosis...
人们信任我们 我们告诉她没事
People trust us, the woman took her baby home
她才把婴儿抱回家的 但是不是的
because we told her it was safe, and it wasn't.
跟谁该住院没关系 我们在
It's not about who's fit. Every dollar we spend on
产后完全健康的母亲身上花的
a perfectly healthy postpartum mother
每一块钱都让我们少了一块钱帮助别人
is another dollar we don't have to help someone else.
遍地都是六月
June is bustin' out all over
在小山和草地上
All over the meadow and the hill
灌木丛发了芽
Buds are bustin' outta bushes...
这可不常见
There's something you don't see every day.
在磨坊旁边的小车
... every little wheel that wheels beside a mill
遍地都是六月
June is bustin' out...
我以为她被限制活动了
I thought she was in restraints.
是被限制了
She was.
马利克
Malik.
帮帮我
Give me a hand.
一定要我帮吗
Do I have to?
现在弗吉尼亚的爬山虎
Now the young virginia creepers
全部都爬上了
have been huggin' the bejeepers out of all...
电梯等一下
Hold that elevator!
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
乌泽里奇医生
Dr. Vucelich.
恭喜你获得年度住院医师称号♥
Congratulations on being named resident of the year.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道您功不可没
I understand you were instrumental in my selection.
我只是讲了我的观点
I merely expressed my opinion.
很高兴其他人也同意了
I'm glad that others concurred.
我读了你的主动脉瘤的研究报告
I read your aortic aneurism study.
是 报告口碑非常好
Yes. Well, it's been extremely well-received.
医药公♥司♥很高兴
The drug company's pleased.
他们承诺给医院三百多万美元的经费
They granted the hospital over $3 million
用作四期临床试验和添置研究设备
for phase four trials, additional research facilities.
我
I...
我注意到你包括了
I couldn't help but notice the inclusion
我们讨论的负面结果的患者
of the negative outcome patients we had discussed.
考虑到当时情况 应该是正确的做法
It seemed the prudent course, given the circumstances.
但是他们在最终分♥析♥的时候
They weren't, however, statistically significant
不具有统计意义
in the final analysis.
不管怎样 很高兴你提到了他们
Well, I was glad to see them there, anyway.
那是肯定的
Yes, I'm sure you were.
卡特
Carter.
阿玛尼吗
Armani?
雨果博斯
Hugo Boss.
帅
Nice.
那个肝衰竭小孩的家长打来电♥话♥
The parents of that kid with the liver failure called down.
说他们有点问题
Said they had some questions.
是更多的问题吧
Some more questions, you mean.
我今天早上跟他们待了一个小时
I spent an hour with them this morning.
二十分钟后我要跟家人去特罗特餐厅吃午饭
I'm supposed to meet my folks at Trotter's for lunch in twenty minutes.
他们打来了三次
They called three times?
五次 我后来懒得写了
Five. I quit writing it down.
他们再打来 告诉他们我晚点再去
If they call again, tell them I'll be there later.
我父亲不喜欢我迟到
My father hates it when I'm late.
卡特先生 你有空吗
Mr. Carter, you got a minute?
我正在分配一年级外科实习生
I'm completing the assignments for the first-year surgical interns.
明年我们要把所有外科住院医师分组
We're breaking all the surgical residents into teams next year.
你在你的申请表上写了
You indicated on your application form
你对心血管外科 神经外科
that you were interested in vascular, neurosurgery
和整形科轮值感兴趣
and plastics rotation?
当然
Absolutely.
-好 红队还有一个位置 -真的吗
- Good. I've got one spot left on the red team. - Really?
主要由二年级和三年级住院医生组成
It will be primarily second- and third-year residents
但看在你是我们唯一的本地天才的份上
but seeing as you're our only locally grown prodigy
给你点主场优势
we'd give you the home field advantage.
那太好了
That would be great.
你去了能助他们一臂之力
It will be quite a leg up when you appears.
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
兰登医生是你的指导住院医师
Dr. Langdon will be your supervising resident.
你认识南希吗
Do you know Nancy?
当然 她人很好
Sure yeah, she's great.
那么我不在本顿医生的手下了吗
So I won't be working under Dr. Benton anymore?
不在了 本顿医生明年负责蓝队
Nope. Dr. Benton will be anchoring the blue team next year.
普通外科 急诊室 直肠科
General surgery, the E.R., proctology--
真刀真枪的东西
Real meat and potatoes stuff.
除非你还想跟着本顿
Unless you'd rather be with Benton.
不不 我希望加入红队
No, no. I was hoping for the red team.
很好 很好
Good. Excellent.
摩根斯坦医生
Dr. Morgenstern.
皮特
Peter.
韦弗会支持你当总医师
Weaver's supporting you as chief.
真的吗 我们应该谈谈这事
Really? We should talk about that.
格林医生 你妻子打电♥话♥来了
Dr. Greene, your wife called.
前妻
Ex-wife.
对 她说你吃午饭迟到了
Right. She said you're late for lunch.
她要气炸了
She's mad as hell.
有了韦弗的支持 我觉得板上钉钉了
With Weaver on board, I think it's a lock.
晚上想一起吃饭庆祝一下吗
Wanna have dinner tonight and celebrate?
一会再跟我确定一下
I don't know, check with me later.
布兰尼根先生
Mr. Branigan?
叫我肯尼就行
Kenny, please.
我是刘易斯医生
I'm Dr. Lewis.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
没事 至少她不唱歌♥了
Yeah. Well, at least, she stopped singing.
你一直在咳嗽吗
You've had a persistent cough?
已经有几个月了
Couple of months now.
一直好不了
I haven't been able to shake it.
咳血吗
Coughing up any blood?
没 没多少
No, no... not much.
但有一点
But some.
偶尔一两次
Once or twice.
不算什么大事
It was no big deal.
我工作就是倒混凝土
I pour concrete for a living
会吸进去一些东西的
so stuff gets in your lungs.
肯尼 你吸烟吗
Are you a smoker, Kenny?
吸
Yeah.
你要跟我长篇大论吗
You're not going to lecture me?
听你口气好像不用了
Doesn't sound like I have to.
你平常吸多少烟
So how much do you smoke?
一天两包
A couple of packs a day.
有时多有时少
Sometimes more, sometimes less.
血压120/80
120/80.
你上次做肺结核检查是什么时候
When was the last time you had a tuberculosis test?
我不怎么去看医生
I don't go to doctors much.
我猜是听腻了长篇大论吧
All that lecturing, I guess, huh?
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
像以前一样
Like old times.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表