剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
天哪
Geez!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you, huh?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
谢普
Shep!
谢普
Shep!
快回来
Get back here.
谢普
Shep!
谢普
Shep!
谢普
Shep!
谢普 天哪
Shep, for christ's sake!
别打了 谢普
For god's sake, shep!
住手 谢普
Stop, Shep!
别碰我
Get off of me!
你好 我来找雷
Hi. I'm looking for Ray.
他不在
He's not here.
好吧
Okay.
进来吧
Oh, come on in.
好的
Okay.
我是凯伦
I'm Karen.
我是道格
I'm Doug.
你要喝点东西吗
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了 你知道雷什么时候回来吗
No. Do you know when Ray will be back?
今晚不回来了
Not tonight.
我是他儿子
I'm his son.
我知道 我那天晚上
I know. I saw you the night
看到你来酒吧了
you came into the bar.
没错
Oh, that's right.
他说你是他的老板
He said that you were his boss.
是的
Yeah.
我一有机会就会提醒他
I try to remind him of that every chance I get.
那你是他老板吗
So are you his boss?
你为什么不开门见山地
Why don't you just come right out
问我呢
and ask me?
问你什么
Ask you what?
我是不是跟你♥爸♥睡过
Do I sleep with your father?
有吗
Do you?
我不会回答这个问题的
I'm not going to answer that.
我只是觉得很奇怪
I only say that 'cause it's unusual
一般老板不会跟员工住在一起
that your boss would be living in your apartment.
这是什么
What's this?
苏格兰威士忌
Scotch.
谁说我住在这了
Who said I lived here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我今晚住在这里
I'm staying here tonight.
那你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
这是什么
What's this?
乌泽里奇医生
Names, dates
从他研究报告里去掉的病人姓名 日期和编码
case numbers that Dr. Vucelich dropped from his study.
我要正式举报这个人是个骗子
I'm going on record to show that the man is a fraud.
你为什么要这么做 皮特
Why are you doing this, Peter?
就像你说的
Like you said
为没有做正确的事情找借口是很容易的
It's easy to make excuses for not doing the right thing.
我不再找借口了
No more excuses.
她晚上要喝120毫升牛奶
She takes four ounces of milk at night
中火加热四十秒
Heated for 40 seconds at 50%.
好的
Okay.
我很高兴你愿意留下来
I'm so glad you stayed.
我知道大家都以为你变了 克洛伊
I know everybody thinks you've changed, Chloe
我也祈祷你变好了
and I hope to god that you have
但是请原谅我还无法接受
but forgive me if I'm not rejoicing just yet.
可能因为我一直在生你的气
Maybe I can't be objective
所以我无法变得客观
because I've been so angry at you for so long.
你觉得你真的可以做这个小女孩的
Do you really think you can be a good mother
好妈妈吗
to this little girl?
是的 我会拼尽全力 这就是我想做的
Yes. More than anything, that's what I want to be.
好吧 这里交给我来收拾吧
Well, I can finish up in here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很高兴苏西多了一个会一直陪伴她
I'm so glad Suzy's got an aunt that will always be there
而且很聪明的医生小姨
who's smart and a doctor
她会给你好的建议
who's going to give you good advice.
你想跟她说晚安吗
Hey, you want to say good night?
是呀
Yeah, yeah.
晚安啦 小宝贝
Good night, sweetie.
黑鸟在深夜中嘤鸣
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
挥动着破碎的双翼 学着怎么飞
take these broken wings and learn to fly
你用尽一生
All your life
只为等待展翅高飞的一刻
You were always waiting for this moment to arise
只为等待展翅高飞的一刻
You were always waiting for this moment to arise.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表