剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Other emergency physicians would
和客观上都无法苟同
and have disagreed with you.
那位孕妇患有先兆子痫
A pregnant woman comes in with pre-eclampsia,
无论出于什么原因 你都没能知悉这个症状
and for whatever reason, you didn't pick up on it.
她的病情被尿路感染掩盖了
Her condition was masked by a urinary infection.
我不想跟你争论细节 马克
I don't want to argue details with you, Mark.
你一年要做出数千次诊断
You make thousands of diagnoses a year.
99%都准确无误
99% of them are right on.
你失误了一次 常人都会如此
You made a mistake, as we all do.
我不能接受
I don't accept that.
马克 求求你了
Mark, please...
不行 这关乎我作为医生的名誉
No. This is my reputation as a doctor.
我不会和解的
I won't settle.
别把我的名字放上去
Take my name off of it.
这起诉讼你是撇不开的
You can't separate yourself from the suit.
我会雇自己的律师 我自己据理力争
I'll hire my own lawyer, and I'll fight it myself.
好多蚯蚓啊
That's a lot of worms.
你好啊 大家伙
Hey, big fella.
那女人说她卖♥♥着些能挣不少钱
Woman says she makes a fortune selling these.
卖♥♥给谁
To whom?
园艺师 农民
Landscapers, farmers.
可能真是个不错的副业
Could be a great sideline.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
没 卖♥♥它们的钱正好拿来修房♥顶
No. These guys could pay for the hole in my roof.
我把冰箱里坏了的食物清理出来了
I cleaned the spoiled food out of the fridge.
-素的吗 -正是你要的
- Veggie? - That's what you asked for.
它们吃不了油荤
They don't like grease.
它们爱喝酸奶吗
How do they feel about yogurt?
我可没听到反对意见
I don't hear any complaining.
吃光光吧 小虫们
Eat up, little worms.
约翰
John.
你好啊
Hi.
-就跟你说是动脉瘤吧 -你说得对
- Told you it was an aneurysm. - You were right.
乌泽里奇知道我是谁吗
Did Vucelich know who I was?
你没跟他提起我吗
Didn't you tell him about me?
你没说是我找到的
That I found it?
我打算说来着
I meant to.
我的意思是 我本该说
I mean, I should have.
整个过程太快了
The whole thing happened really fast.
还没等我说什么
I was going to say something
他们就假定...
and they just assumed that...
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
医院打算协议解决奥布莱恩的诉讼
The hospital decided to settle the O'Brian suit.
这不是个好消息吗
Uh, isn't that good news?
摩根斯坦认为
Morgenstern thinks I'm at fault
没发现先兆子痫是我的责任
for not picking up the pre-eclampsia.
这不公平 他当时又不在场
That's not fair. He wasn't even there.
你当时在场
You were there.
那是我见过最复杂的一个病例
It was as complicated a case as I've ever seen.
你已经竭尽所能
You did everything you could.
你觉得我应该诊断出先兆子痫吗
You think I should have caught the pre-eclampsia?
那个诊断很困难
It was a difficult diagnosis.
任何人都可能发现不了
Any one of us could have missed it.
如果你被叫上证人席
If you were called up on the witness stand
被问到 "马克·格林搞砸了吗"
and asked, "Did Mark Greene screw up?"
你会怎么说
What would you say?
我很抱歉 马克
I'm sorry, Mark.
拜托兄弟 勇敢点
Come on. Dude, be bold.
我们创建了自己的投资俱乐部
We start our own investment club.
马上就有钱赚
We collect right off the bat.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks, man.
能吃什么亏呢
Oh, what's to lose?
吃什么亏 可能亏掉两千块
What's to lose? You lost two grand.
艾文会打过来的
Hey. Alvin's going to come through.
杰瑞 你能去看看
Jerry. Can you find out
那个养蚯蚓的女士为什么还没做完CT吗
why that worm lady isn't back from CT?
对了 她有点心悸
Yeah. She had palpitaions,
于是正在接受心脏检查
so they're doing a cardiac work-up.
好的 她下来后呼叫我
Okay. Call me when she comes down.
杰瑞 帮我复印一份病历好吗
Jerry, medical records copy a chart for me?
好的 奥布莱恩的 对吗
Yeah. O'Brian, right?
对 谢谢
Yep. Thanks.
放射科的那堆虫子怎么了
Hey, what happened to those worms in radiology?
他们在进行会诊
They're doing a consult.
不是 我是说蚯蚓
No no no, those earthworms.
我放了一桶蚯蚓在那
I put a bucket of earthworms in there
现在不见了
and they're gone.
我没拿
I didn't take them.
雷 我是罗斯医生
Hey, Ray. I'm Dr. Ross.
听说你最近一直头痛
I understand you've been having headaches
还请了一些假
and missing some school.
对 痛得很厉害
Yeah. They hurt pretty bad.
好的
Mm-hmm. Okay.
你的头哪里痛
Where in your head does it hurt?
这里
Here.
症状出现多久了
How long you been having these?
差不多一个月了
About a month.
多久发作一次
How often?
一直痛 我感觉
Um, all the time, I guess.
你感觉头晕吗
Do you feel dizzy?
是的
Uh, yeah.
好的 这样拉一下
Okay. Pull like that.
你做运动吗
You play sports?
在校二队打橄榄球
J.V. football.
-中线卫 -好吧
- Middle linebacker. - All right.
我以前当跑卫的时候就讨厌你们
When I was a running back we used to hate you guys.
捏一下我的手
Squeeze my hand.
好的 你运动时头痛过吗
Okay. You ever get headaches playing sports?
-没有 -没有 好的
- No. - No. Okay.
我们会给你做个CT 你知道那是什么吗
We'll get you a CAT scan. You know what that is?
不知道吗 就是给你的大脑拍张照片
No? It's when we take a picture of your brain.
我们想确认它还在那里
We want to make sure it's still in there.
好了
All right.
我一会就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
乌泽里奇医生 本顿医生 我很抱歉...
Dr. Vucelich, Dr. Benton, I'm sorry...
传统要求他们随饮料提供橄榄和核桃
Tradition holds they serve olive and walnuts with the drink.
乌泽里奇医生 本顿医生 很抱歉打扰你们
Dr. Vuselich, Dr. Benton, I'm sorry to interrupt you.
我之前误导了你们
I misled you both earlier.
今天上午动脉瘤病例的佣金
The finder's fee for the aneurysm this morning
应该给哈珀·特雷西
should go to Harper Tracy.
她是名三年级医学生 是她发现的
She's a third-year medical student. She caught it.
夺走同事的工作成果
Well, taking credit for a colleague's work
是个非常危险的先例 卡特先生
is a very dangerous precedent, Mr. Carter.
我可以向您保证再也不会发生了
I can assure you that it will never happen again.
目前 你的担♥保♥是空洞的
Well, your assurance rings hollow just now.
人们忍♥不住疑惑
One has to wonder
你只是一时失去了诚信
if this is a momentary lapse of integrity on your part
还是你的个性存在基本缺陷
or a sign of fundamental flaw in your character.
时间会说明一切的
Well, time will tell.
不管怎样 那个病人的并发症
In any event, the patient's secondary condition
表明他并不是课题合适的候选人
means he's not appropriate candidate for the study,
所以也不会有佣金了
so there will be no finder's fee.
还有别的事情吗
Is there anything else?
没有了
No.
真是个奇怪的孩子
Strange boy.
那个病人被剔除了吗
The patient is being excluded?
你说什么 是的
What's that? Oh, yes.
他好像有过...
It seems he has a history of...
抱歉 神经疾病病史
Excuse me. Neurological problems
这超出了协议的范围 所以...
which exceed the parameters of the protocol, so...
我们刚才说到哪了 皮特
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表