剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我不知该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
说谢谢就行了
"Thank you" will suffice.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
米尔斯先生
Mr. Mills?
叫我霍华德
Howard, please.
霍华德
Howard...
我们怀疑您父亲得了右心室梗塞
We suspect that your father had a right ventricle infarction.
有一次心脏病发作
Another heart attack.
没错
Yes.
我们会送他去心脏病科特护病房♥
We're going to send him up to the cardiac intensive care unit.
他们会用肺动脉导管
They'll place a swan-ganz catheter
来更好的监控他心肺的压力
to better monitor the pressure in his heart and lungs
还有超声波
and they'll do an echo
来确诊
to confirm the diagnosis.
情况不太好
It doesn't look good.
我觉得
I think...
他想走了
he wants to go.
我妈妈去年死于乳腺癌
My mother died last year of breast cancer.
他们结婚五十年了
They were married 50 years.
这是你的了
This is you.
咖啡机在过道里
Coffee's in the lounge.
卫生间在电梯后面
Bathroom's past the elevators.
每周二8:15准时参加研讨会
Research staff meets every Tuesday, 8:15 sharp.
填好这个
Fill this out
尽快交给我
and get it back to me as soon as possible.
你有固定车位吗
You have an assigned parking space?
没有 我停在住院医生停车区
No, I park in the residents' lot.
以后不用了
Not anymore you don't.
A区W4车位
"A W-4".
所有助理研究员都有津贴
All research associates receive a stipend
这是你的第一笔津贴
and your first referral payment.
我是卡尔的秘书 不是你的秘书
I'm Carl's secretary, not yours.
想有人帮你接电♥话♥ 去买♥♥个答录机
You want your phone answered, get a machine.
有什么事 就到大厅那边找我
Anything else, I'm at the end of the hall.
特雷 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Trey, how are you doing?
他现在好些了
He's doing better now.
好些了是吧
Yeah, he is, isn't he?
普鲁太太 我可以跟你谈谈吗
Mrs. Proulx, may I speak with you for a moment, please?
我可以照顾小姑娘
I'll take the little girl.
没事的
Oh, that's okay.
泰 你能过来
Ty, can you come over here
帮奶奶照看一下你妹妹吗
And look after your sister for nana?
普鲁太太 特雷已经有所好转
Mrs. Proulx, Trey's well enough
可以送到儿童保护机构去了
to be released to the D.C.F.S.
这位是图特先生
This is Mr. Tuteur.
我们会带他去哥伦布·马里维尔
We're taking him to Columbus Maryville.
那是一家紧急庇护所 您清楚吗
It's an emergency shelter. Do you know what that is?
是 我去过那里
Yes, I've been there before.
所以你们不能让我留下他们
So you're not going to let me keep them.
机构获得了临时监护权
The department's been granted temporary custody.
下周会有法庭聆讯
There's a court hearing next week.
他们在一个月前还跟我住在一起
They were with me till a month ago.
然后他们的母亲来找他们了
Then their mother came for them.
我告诉她 他们应该跟着我
I told her they should be with me.
在我家 他们都有自己的房♥间和床
They had their own rooms and beds in my place.
他们喜欢那里
They like it there.
普鲁太太 很抱歉
Mrs. Proulx, I'm sorry.
但你为什么不把孩子们留在那里
But why didn't you keep the kids there?
你有监护权 他们是你的责任所在
You have custody. They're your responsibility.
她说她好多了
She said she was doing better.
孩子们应该跟他们的母亲在一起
Children should be with their mother.
你知道吗 她不是一直都这样的
You know, she wasn't always like this.
她爱那些孩子
She loved those babies.
她很爱他们
She loved them a lot
但你知道 是因为毒品
But you know, it's the drugs.
这些外套是给他们的吗
Are these jackets for them?
好了 孩子们 把外套穿上吧
Ok, children. Let's put these coats on now.
泰 帮你弟弟穿一下外套 宝贝
Ty, help your brother on with his coat, sugar.
你要乖乖的 好吗
You be a good girl now, you hear, okay?
好
Okay.
怎么样了
How we doing?
都准备好了吗
All ready?
泰 你要照顾好小特雷
Now, you take care of little Trey, now, Ty.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
走吧 宝贝 跟我走
Come on, sweetheart. Come with me.
来吧
Here you go.
来吧 宝贝
Got you, sweetie.
准备好了吗
We ready?
我们走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
泰...
Ty...
你要好好照顾小特雷
Now you take good care of little Trey.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
51岁女性 腹部疼痛 有绞痛
51-year-old woman, abdomenal pain and cramps.
她觉得自己是新年吃多了
Thinks she ate too much on new year's.
她体重有130多公斤
Got a weight of 300 pounds.
今天还有完没完了
Is this day ever going to end?
桑德斯太太
So, Mrs., uh... Saunders
过节有点放纵了是吗
A little too much holiday cheer?
她疼了好几天了
She's been in pain for days.
我不得不把她送过来
I still had to drag her in.
绞痛是什么时候开始的
When did the cramps start?
新年那天 晚饭后
New year's day, after dinner.
好的 这里疼吗
Okay. Any pain here?
有呕吐吗
Vomiting?
我觉得很恶心
I've been nauseous.
有腹泻吗
Diarrhea?
没有
No.
你吃了什么
What did you have to eat?
一般的节日食物
Usual holiday stuff.
土豆沙拉 火腿 芝士蛋糕
Potato salad, ham, cheesecake,
南瓜馅饼 还有一些寿司
pumpkin pie, some sushi.
珍妮 做个便培养 排除沙门菌感染
Jeanie, get a stool culture-- rule out salmonella--
再做个直肠检查
and a rectal.
楚妮会协助你
Chuny will help you.
我怀疑不会是阑尾炎
I doubt if it's appendicitis.
可能是病毒性肠胃炎
It's probably viral gastroenteritis
或者是食物中毒
Or a touch of food poisoning.
请外科会诊
Let's get a surgical consult.
做血常规 生化七项 尿酸 腹部系列检查
C.B.C., chem seven, U.A., abdominal series
准备盆腔检查 去找本顿
Set up for a pelvic and find Benton.
3-5-2-9-0-1.
入院日期 1995年12月26日
Date of admission: 12-26-95.
乌泽里奇医生
Dr. Vucelich.
我可以打扰你几分钟吗
Can I interrupt you for a minute?
你已经打扰了
Well, you already have.
卢巴度太太情况没有好转
Mrs. Rubadoux isn't improving.
我试了速尿 硝酸酯 升压药
I've tried lasix, nitrates, pressors.
她的情况还是不断地波动
She just keeps seesawing back and forth.
要么就是脱水 血压下降
Either she's volume depleted and her pressure's dropping
要么就是血压上升 血氧下降
or her pressure's up and her pulse ox is dropping.
用多巴酚丁胺了吗
Put her on dobutamine?
你说不能用的
You told me not to.
你是不是总是遵照指示
So, do you always follow instructions
即使你觉得可能不对也会照办
even when you've surmised they're incorrect?
卢巴度太太已经是一艘下沉的船了
Mrs. Rubadoux is a sinking ship
而你还花了一整天重新摆放甲板上的坐椅
And you spent all day rearranging her deck chairs.
你可能没有错
You're probably right.
如果我们让她看起来有好转 把她送走
Once we've buffed her up and bundled her off,
她会代谢失调
she will decompensate
最后又回到医院里
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表