剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我得把这个弄干净
I have to get this cleaned.
这是杰森的最爱
It's Jason's favorite.
好多 好多 血
There was so... much... blood.
我们最好给她找张床
I guess we'd better find her a bed.
是的 再注射点纳洛酮
Yeah, and some narcan.
他说很简单 但斧头不够锋利
He said it'd be easy, but the ax wasn't sharp enough.
她说什么
What did she say?
关于"一把斧头"的事
Something about an "ax."
我们的保险单有效期
We only had three days left
只剩下三天了
on the policy.
我的天
Oh, my god!
怎么了
What?
她男朋友的胳膊
Her boyfriend's arm.
是他们自己砍掉的吗
They chopped it off?
砍掉 砍掉
Chop, chop.
天哪
Oh, lordy.
我赌五块钱 她在里面
Five bucks says she's in there.
"卡莱尔 丹娜 多尔蒂"
"Carlisle, Denner, Dougherty..."
"迪尔 凯莉"
"Diehl, Carrie."
天哪 她都来过好几次了
Oh, man. She's been in here half a dozen times.
"觅药 吸毒过量"
"Drug seeking, narcotics O.D."
我竟然没注意
I missed it.
还有丈夫
And husband.
亲爱的 你输了
Honey, you were burned.
五块钱
Five bucks.
马克 你背着我做事
Mark, you went behind my back.
你已经迷失了
You lost perspective.
你无权告诉我的病人
You had no right to tell my patient
你觉得她应该做什么
What you thought she should do.
我有义务确保病人
I have an obiligation to make sure patients have
了解病情 决定治疗方案
the information to make decisions about treatment.
这是我的职责
That's my job!
你干脆别让我去参加你的就职宣誓
Why don't you spare me your attending oath of office?
我们现在讨论的是一个四岁的孩子
We're talking about a four-year-old.
一个艾滋病晚期的四岁孩子
A four-year-old with end-stage aids
你想在他生命最后的日子
who you wanted to put through
也经历痛苦的折磨
a torturous procedure his last few days of his life.
你没法确定 没人能确定
You don't know that. Noboday knows that.
当然 奇迹是有可能发生
Of course, there's always the possibility of a miracle.
但我们是在行医
I thought we were practicing medicine here.
如果是你的孩子 你就会赌一下奇迹发生
If it was your kid, you would bet on a miracle!
莉迪亚 我搞定了
Lydia, I got it!
-工作吗 -是的
- The job? - Yes!
太好了
That's great.
在你面前的是一名真正的现场接待员
You are looking at a real, live receptionist.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
我真为你高兴
I am so happy for you.
我打败了另外五个女孩
I beat out five other girls.
当然 我还是和那个人睡了
Of course, I had to do the guy
但是 我找到工作了
But, hey, I got the job!
你还好吗
You okay?
一团糟
Oh, I'm a mess.
我也是
Me too.
你今天帮了大忙
You were a big help today.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要谢谢你
I was going to thank you.
为什么
For what?
给你优先目睹
For giving you a front-row seat to the...
现代医学局限性机会吗
the limitations of modern medicine?
无论如何
For what it's worth
我觉得你今天努力尝试没有错
I think you were right to keep trying today.
医学院所有的教授都告诉我
All my medical school professors
在这个地方满是倦怠和不屑
told me that the county was full of burnouts that didn't care.
倦怠说得没错
You got the burnout part right.
经历这样的一天 你会干什么
What do you do after a day like today?
我喜欢喝酒 最好别学我
I tend to drink, but I'm not the best role model.
我不介意喝一杯
I wouldn't mind a drink.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
路过你家
Stopped by your apartment.
我打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有 坐下聊会
No. Pull up a swing.
我和摩根斯坦谈过了
Talked to Morgenstern.
他会把你的要求
He's going to present your request
向住院医师委员会反映
to the residency committee.
他听着好像不太激动
Sounds like he wasn't too thrilled.
你见过摩根斯坦激动吗
You ever seen morgenstern thrilled?
没有
No.
他同意考虑一下
He agreed to consider it.
就还有机会
That's something.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我要抚养她
I'm keeping her.
太棒了
That's terrific.
我太高兴了
I'm so glad.
如果你需要一些育儿技巧
You need tips on parenting...
我绝对不会给你打电♥话♥
You're the last person I'd call!
谢谢
Thank you.
可以抱着她吗
Would you hold her?
当然
Sure.
过来
Come here.
真好
Ah... yes.
-你好 -她在干什么
- Hello. - What's she doing?
你苏珊小姨在干什么
What's your Aunt Susie doing, huh?
看看她
Look at her.
你好
Hello.
看她荡秋千
Look at her go.
你好
Hello.
她很傻 对不对
She's silly, isn't she?
她很傻 对不对
She's silly, isn't she?
你苏珊小姨太傻了
Your aunt Susie's loopy.
你能相信她是个医生吗
Can you believe she is a doctor?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表