剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Can you find another nurse?
-打扰一下 -他们都很忙
- Excuse me. - They're all busy.
我剪破了手指
I cut my finger.
雨果 你需要缝针
Oh, Hugo, you're going to need stitches.
这是医师助理的工作
That's a PA job.
珍妮 这位是雨果
Oh, Jeanie, Hugo.
雨果 这位是珍妮
Hugo, jeanie.
借过 借过
Watch it! Watch it!
警官 警官 拜托
Sir! Sir, please!
我需要你的帮助 快来
I need your help. Come on!
苏西在哪
Where's Susie?
冷静 刘易斯医生
Calm down, Dr. Lewis.
别告诉我冷静 她在哪
Don't tell me to calm down! Where is she?
她正在迈出第一步
She's taking her first steps.
我不想你错过这一幕
I didn't want you to miss it.
苏西
Susie.
太好了
Yeah.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
我的宝贝
Oh, that's my girl.
我的宝贝
Oh, yeah, that's my big girl.
柏曼先生 能出来一下吗
Mr. Bowman? Can I see you out here, please?
你是罗斯医生吧
Oh. Dr. Ross, right?
是你在几个月前布雷特住院时
You're the one who took care of Brett
给他看的病吧
when he was in here a few months ago.
是的
That's right.
恐怕情况不太好
I'm afraid the news isn't good.
你是说他腿折了
His leg is broken?
不 他的伤使我们发现了更严重的问题
No. His injury alerted us to a much more serious problem.
他患的是骨肉瘤
He has an osteosarcoma.
那是一种骨头上的肿瘤
It's a bone tumor
在他的腿部 膝盖以上
in his leg, above his knee.
肿瘤
A tumor?
是癌症的一种
It's a form of cancer.
有多严重
Uh... how bad is it?
我们需要进一步诊断
Well, we need to determine that.
肿瘤医师正在来的路上
There's an oncologist on his way down here.
他是我一个朋友
He's a friend of mine.
是国内顶尖的肿瘤医师之一
He's one of the best in the country.
他在这个疾病领域取得了很大的成就
He's had great success with these kind of cases.
我孙子得了癌症
My boy has cancer?!
我们和肿瘤医生谈完之后
We'll be leaving as soon as we talk
就要走了
to the oncologist.
谢谢
Thank you.
柏曼先生
Mr. Bowman.
你好
Hi.
格林医生找你谈过了吗
Did, uh... Dr. Greene talk to you?
不 是罗斯医生
No. Dr. Ross.
那么
Oh. So, um...
他解释了现在的情况
He explained the situation.
是的 但我不明白
He did, but I don't understand.
布雷特四个月前住院时
Brett was in here four months ago.
还好好的
He was okay.
这发生的太突然了
This cropped up so fast.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
罗斯医生具体跟你说了什么
What exactly did Dr. Ross tell you?
他说我孙子得了癌症
That my boy has got cancer.
你指的是这个吧
That is what we're talking about, isn't it?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
柏曼是怎么回事
What's happening with the Bowman case?
不好意思
Excuse us.
道格接手了
Doug's handling it.
我刚刚和那孩子的爷爷聊完
Well, I just got finished talking to the kid's grandfather.
道格没有告诉他漏诊的事
Doug didn't tell him that he missed the diagnosis.
医院律师反对这么做
Hospital counsel advised against it.
你不打算告诉他们真♥相♥
You're not going to tell them the truth?
这也无法改变诊断结果
It's not going to change the diagnosis.
我们没有这个法律义务
We're under no legal obligation.
那道德义务呢
What about an ethical obligation?
你不是最初负责这个病例的医生
You're not the origin physician on the case.
现在也不是
And you're not on it now.
他们有权知情
They have a right to know.
这和你没关系
It's none of your business.
我们已经做出了决定
We made a decision.
这事到此为止
That's final.
很幸运 这孩子来就医了
Lucky the kid came in.
你能接诊他吗
Can you take him?
他们没有保险
They don't have insurance.
他们是你朋友吗
Are they friends of yours?
不 他们只是需要休息一会
No, they just need a break.
抱歉 我也做不了什么
Sorry. There's not much I can do.
那我要把他们转介给其他医生了
I guess I'm going to send my referrals elsewhere.
道格 我不是说我不想帮忙
Doug, I didn't say I didn't want to help...
免掉你的专家费怎么样
How about waiving your professional fee?
我可以 但是化疗非常贵
I could, but the chemotherapy's expensive.
大概多少钱
Ballpark. How much?
一万两千块 还不包括手术费
12,000. That doesn't cover surgery.
好 我给你五千块
Okay, how about I give you 5,000
我休息日到你诊所打工可以吗
I work in your clinic on my days off.
每个需要休息到病人你都这样对待吗
You do this for every patient who needs a break...
可以吗
Would you do it?
好 每周一天
Okay. One day a week.
四五个月时间差不多就结清了
Four to five months ought to just about cover it.
成交 好的 谢谢
Deal. Okay. Thanks.
杰瑞 你见到苏珊了吗
Jerry, have you seen Susan?
有一阵没见了
Not for a while.
希望楼上没出什么事
Hope nothing happened upstairs.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
珍妮帮雨果缝合了手指之后
Right after Jeanie stitched up Hugo's finger
他出门的时候又绊倒了
He tripped on the way out.
是吗
Yeah?
现在她又得帮他缝头上的伤口了
Well, now she's got to stitch up his head.
苏珊
Susan...
没事吧
Is everything all right?
特别好
It's great.
发生什么事
What happened?
简直棒极了
It's amazing.
怎么了
What?
苏西迈出了她的第一步
Susie took her first steps!
是两步
Two little steps!
你脸上有面包屑
Oh, you have crumbs.
这就是满脸胡子的危害
Hazards of the hirsute.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
怎么了
Yes?
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you
谢谢你为我孙子所做的一切
For everything you've done for my grandson.
我们和肿瘤医生谈完之后就要走了
We'll be leaving as soon as we talk to the oncologist.
祝你们好运
Well, good luck.
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
柏曼先生
Mr. Bowman.
我认为有件事你应该知情
I think there's something you should know.
看着我的手指
Just follow my finger.
好的
Okay.
眼外肌运动未受损伤
Extraocular movements are intact.
撞上沙袋的时候
We were dollying in for a close-up
我们正在近摄一个特写镜头
when we hit a sandbag.
目镜碎片直接溅进了我眼里
Eyepiece smashed right into my eye.
原来你是摄影师
Oh, so you're a cameraman... woman?
电视购物节目的导演和制片人
Director and producer of infomercials.
你看过"三十天得翘臀"的广♥告♥吗
You ever see "30 days to a tighter butt"?
没有 可能错过了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表