剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Squad car's on its way in with an infant that fits
巡逻车正带着她往这里赶
the description of Hanna Steiner's grandchild.
需要保温毯吗
Do we need warming blankets?
应该不用
I don't think so.
他们在阿什兰的三X电影院找到的她
They found her in this triple x theater on ashland.
喉咙都要哭破了
She's screaming her head off.
是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
我抱着她 我抱着她
I got it. I got her.
肺部功能良好
Lungs are working.
告诉她奶奶
Tell the grandmother.
不 先检查一下她的情况
No, let's check her condition first.
带她去创伤一室
Take her to T one.
让这个小婴儿暖和起来
Let's get the infant warmer.
已经暖和起来了
It's already done.
好了
Okay.
没有受到创伤的痕迹
No sign of trauma.
她对互动很警觉 一定要有眼神接触
She is alert in interactive. Make sure eye contact.
呼吸声良好
Good breath sounds.
测一个核心...
Let's get a core...
什么
What?
核心体温
A core temperature.
没有明显伤痕
No apparent injury.
小家伙气疯了
Mad as hell.
朵雅
Tirzah!
斯坦纳太太
Mrs. Steiner.
朵雅
Tirzah!
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
我来
Please.
好 你来抱
All right. Okay. Go ahead.
好了好了好 小宝贝
Yes, yes, yes. Yes, my darling.
宝贝 保佑你 保佑
Oh, sweetheart, bless you. Mahzola.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
好了好了好了
Yeah, shush, shush, shush.
她 她饿了 没事了
She's... she's hungry, is all.
我不相信你 神父
I don't believe you, b-pop.
不 听我说
No. Listen to me.
听我说
Escuchame.
拍摄
Shooting.
我们需要躲开
We have to step away.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不
No.
不 你这是在保护LG
No, man, you're trying to protect the L.G.
我知道是他们干的 神父
I know they did this to you, B-pop.
我看见了
I saw him.
我看见了 穿帽衫的不是他
I saw him. He wasn't from the 'hood.
你是想隐藏真♥相♥ 我知道
You're trying to keep the truth. I know, man.
神父 你不能再说话了
Father, you need to stop talking.
再拍
Shooting again.
迪亚波罗
Diablito...
不是LG干的
It wasn't the L.G.
我向上帝起誓
I swear to god.
你得离开了
You need to go now.
马利克
Malik.
走吧
Let's go.
不 不要
No, man. No.
走吧
Come on.
神父
B-pop, man.
走吧
Let's go.
给他
For him.
给迪亚波罗
For Diablo.
这些要立刻洗出来
I need a wet read on those--
最优先
Top priority.
给我吧
Give them to me.
谢了
Thanks.
抱歉我留给你的都是些急单
Sorry I left you with all the last-minute deliveries.
没关系 我喜欢开车
No problem. I like to drive.
你是说开车还是开飞机
You call that driving or flying?
你愿意帮助你♥爸♥爸真好
It's nice you're willing to help your dad.
这群孩子会谴责我加班的
The whole brood will be charging me overtime.
回家见 带地图了吗
See you back at the homestead. Got your maps?
调皮的和听话的都带了
The naughty and the nice.
卡拉斯先生 我一会回来为你打破伤风针
Mr. Calus, I will be right back with your tetanus shot.
我不得不说
And I would just like to say
很高兴今天能为你治疗
How much I've enjoyed taking care of you today.
很高兴你这么说
That's awfully nice to hear.
我整天都被一群虚伪的人围绕着
I've been surrounded by bah-humbuggers all day.
人们都没有圣诞精神
No one's in the spirit.
甚至都没人愿意唱圣诞颂歌♥
They won't sing a few Christmas carols.
但你是个例外
But you have been the exception.
你不能指望让别人来给你
Well, you can't count on other people to give it to you.
懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
这种精神 在你心中
The spirit-- it's in you.
说得没错
You're right.
说得太对了
You are absolutely right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我打算唱几首圣诞颂歌♥
I'm going to sing some Christmas carols.
有人想一起吗
Anybody care to join me?
四点了 我要去康复科了
It's 4 o'clock. I'm going up to recovery now.
传播节日欢庆氛围的最后机会
Last chance to spread some holiday cheer.
啥
What?
上帝保佑我们 保佑每个人
And god bless us, everyone.
血压还在下降
Pressure's still falling.
送他上去
Let's get him up.
X光片还没到呢
What about X-rays?
等不及了
Can't wait.
神父 来不及了
Father, cannot wait.
看着路
Watch it.
借过
Coming through.
让开 让开
Move! Move!
看路
Watch it!
小心
Look out!
好的 进电梯
All right, in here.
送他上楼
Get him up.
出什么事了
What's going on?
该死 心率在下降
Damn! He's bradying down.
要没脉搏了
We're losing his pulse.
把他拉回去
Get him back.
怎么回事
What's going on?
给他气囊供氧 我来心肺复苏
Bag him. I'll start compressions.
我拉你
I got you.
回到创伤诊室
Back to trauma.
神父
B-pop!
你们要带他去哪
Where are you taking him?
-快点 -里面没空房♥了
- Hurry up! - Whoa! Whoa! No room at the inn.
没脉搏了
Pulse is gone.
该死 他在出血 去二床
Damn it! He's bleeding out. Curtain two.
马克 马克 二床
Mark! Mark, two!
别挡路
Out of the way!
让开别挡路
Move out of the way!
把静脉输液开到最大
Run the I.V.s wide open.
快速输液 准备开胸手术
Rapid infuser, thoracotomy tray.
手术刀
Scalpel.
肋骨扩张器
Rib spreader.
老天 发生什么了
Oh, man. What's going on, man?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
吸
Suction.
马利克 拿住牵开器
Malik, hold the retractor.
吸
Suction!
快点
Come on!
该死
Oh, damn it.
交叉夹住
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表