剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Uh, yeah, thanks. I got your message.
晚点儿我跟你说
I'll fill you in later.
苏珊
Susan.
谢谢你能及时过来帮忙
Glad you could fill in on such short notice.
不用客气
No problem.
四点你就可以下班
You'll be able to go home by 4:00.
我能坚持十二小时整班
I can do a full 12.
做血常规 生化七项 脚跟贴
Get a CBC, chem-7, a heel stick...
葡萄糖注射
...a glucose.
我说过了吗
I said that already?
两遍了
Twice.
三室有唇部损伤 要缝合
Lip lac in three. Stitches.
我来
I'll get it.
-确定你能处理 -对
- Sure you can handle another? - Yeap.
马克 你找我了
Mark, were you looking for me?
摩根斯坦要我们俩上去找他
Morgenstern wants to see us upstairs.
他说干啥了吗
Did he say why?
有什么不对吗
Something wrong?
没有 不过这个时间可能是要宣布吧
No, but it's may the second so it could be the announcement.
宣布♥什♥么
Announcement?
年度住院医师
Resident of the year--
并不是我在盼着这个
Not that I'm expecting it.
急诊科总是被忽略的那个
Emergency medicine always gets overlooked.
哦 年度住院医师
Oh, yeah. Resident of the year.
我投了你的票吗
Did I remember to put your name in?
投了 他不是在六月才宣布吗
I did. Doesn't he make the announcement in june?
是五月一号♥
First of may.
今天有什么需要我做的吗
Do you think you're going to need me today?
我的意思是如果没啥要我做的
The reason I'm ask if you don't need me
日程表也没什么安排了
and there's nothing on the schedule
西蒙要我去辅助一个乳♥房♥♥再造手术
Simon got me in to assist on a breast reconstruction
这类手术我还没有参加过
which is a procedure that I haven't done yet.
谁呼叫我
Somebody page me?
罗斯医生 创伤一室
Dr. Ross, trauma one.
我听说你要去帕克兰医院做产科交流
I hear you're doing an OB rotation at Parkland?
对 周五的飞机去达拉斯
Yeah. I fly to Dallas on friday.
你走之前我有话跟你说
I want to talk to you before you leave.
我等着
I am here.
罗斯呢
Where's Ross?
出去接人了
Went out to meet the paramedics.
一个毁容的小姑娘
Got a little girl in bad shape.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
既然好多外科医生都提到过
Since a lot of surgeons have mentioned
选择性整形不会伤害...
that an elective in plastics can't hurt...
整形 俊男靓女的专项
Oh, plastics. The beautiful people's specialty.
我认为我该去看看
I thought I'd check it out.
去吧
Well, go on. Go. Go.
-你确定吗 -嗯 去吧
- You sure? - Yeah. Go on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我接到了你的传呼
I got your page.
是 在这样一个可爱的五月的早上
Yeah. On this lovely May morning
我们从半米多深的废墟中
we have a six-year old girl exhumed
救出了一个六岁小女孩
from two feet of rubble.
呼吸停止 在现场苏醒
Respiratory arrest. Resuscitated on the scene.
血压 90/60
BP 90/60.
谢谢你提前打给我
Thanks for calling me early.
只是出于自我保护
Just protecting myself.
如果我们要合作的话
If we're going to be working together
一开始就获得你的支持 我会感觉比较安心
I feel safer having you on board from the very beginning.
他肯定戴了一个很大的戒指
He must have been wearing a big ring.
是啊 得缝几针
Yeah. This could take a few stitches.
会留疤吗
Will there be a scar?
嘴唇和皮肤接触的地方可能会留疤
There could be where the lip meets the skin.
你想让我叫个整形医生来吗
Do you want me to call a plastic surgeon?
不用 我盯着镜子里
Not that I'll be staring in the mirror
但我男朋友说我长得美时 我就没想过整形
but my boyfriend says I have a pretty face.
你是很美
You do.
抢劫你的人可真是太卑鄙了
Somebody's mighty low to be mugging you.
两年之中我都遇到三次抢劫了
Honey, three times in two years.
他们觉得盲人比较容易下手
They think the blind are an easy target.
这次你没让他占到便宜
I think you set this one straight.
自卫术课程还真是物有所值
That self-defense course was worth every penny.
杆子的作用真是立竿见影
The cane worked like a charm.
直击他的蛋蛋
Radared in on his balls.
嘭 正中靶心
Bam! Bull's-eye!
他松开了你的钱包
He let go of your purse?
换你也会吧
Wouldn't you?
柯兰多小姐 那是什么
What's that, Miss Crandle?
他的小手指尖
Tip of his pinkie.
你把他的手指头咬下来了
You bit his finger off?
如果警♥察♥不需要这个作为证物的话
Well, if the police don't need it for evidence,
我想留下来做个纪念
I want it for a souvenir.
我想要妈妈
I want mommy.
宝贝 她很快就到
She'll be here in a minute, sweetie.
颈椎没问题
C-spine is clear.
颈圈拿下来
Let's get that collar off.
没有气胸
No pneumo.
腹腔灌洗结果为阴性
All right. DPL's negative.
血细胞比容正常 没有内出血
Crit's normal. No internal bleeding.
贝琪 你是个幸运的小姑娘
Becky, you're one lucky little girl.
47号♥ 现场处理很到位
Good field work, 47.
幸运的是卡萝当时和我们在一起
Lucky Carol was with us.
这件事很可怕
It was very scary
但你很勇敢
but you are a brave little girl.
我妈妈呢
Where's my mommy?
她很快就来了
She'll be here any minute.
等下
Hold on.
腹股沟有个鼓包
We've got a bulge in the groin.
-哪里 -那儿
- Where? - There.
易复性疝
Reducible hernia?
嵌顿性疝
Incarcerated.
可能是由腹内压升高引起的
Probably caused by increased intra-abdominal pressure.
创伤造成的吗
From the trauma?
带她去手术室
Let's get her to surgery.
贝琪 你会没事的
Becky, you're going to be fine.
本顿医生会治好你的 好吗
Dr. Benton's going to fix you right up, okay?
你的爸爸妈妈一到
As soon as your mommy and daddy get here
我就带他们去见你
I'm going to bring them up to see you.
抱歉扫兴了
No. Sorry to disappoint.
他们难道不是六月才宣布吗
Don't they announce that in June?
不 五月一号♥
No. First of May.
不打紧 希望渺茫
Doesn't matter. It was a long shot.
我给你们打电♥话♥是想
I called the two of you to start a conversation
讨论一下明年总住院医师的人选
about next year's Chief Resident.
好主意
Good idea.
希望你不介意
Hope you don't mind me
我让凯瑞加入我们的谈话
including Kerry in this conversation.
不介意
Not at all.
她是我们多年来最厉害的总住院医师之一
She's one of the strongest chiefs we've had in years.
你也很棒 马克
You did a fine job for us also, Mark.
我认为你们可以提供一些意见
I thought Kerry and you could make this a mutual decision.
我认为苏珊·刘易斯是最佳人选
Susan Lewis is my first choice.
在讨论具体候选人之前
Before we discuss specific candidates
我们应该先想想一个理想的总住院医师
we ought to brainstorm what qualities
应该具备什么样的特质
we'd see in an ideal chief.
有道理
Makes sense.
一个急诊室总住院医师需要在面临危机时精力集中
An ER chief needs to be focused in crisis.
正是 急诊室的领导
Exactly. A leader in the ER
需要切中要害 未雨绸缪
needs to cut to the chase, assume the worst.
你们不觉得苏珊·刘易斯就具有这样的品质吗
Don't you think Susan Lewis has that quality?
我觉得凯瑞说得对 我们今天定不下来人选
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表