剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
with this knock-out postmistress
令人惊叹 只是在邮局闲逛
amazing how well you can do
就能混这么好
just hanging around a post office
之后 砰 正中胸口
And then, bam, you know, right in the chest.
有服用任何药物吗 巴托利先生
Any medications, Mr. Bartoli?
我买♥♥了这个药膏
Well, I got this ointment
从广♥告♥上看的
From one of those, uh... catalogs.
"乔医生的延长霜"
"Dr. Joe's prolonging cream"?
让我整晚金枪不倒
Keeps me going all night.
你用了多少
How much did you use?
一整管
The whole tube.
巴托利先生 这是洋地黄
Mr. Bartoli, this is digitalis.
它能引起心律失常
It can cause a heart arrhythmia.
你不能再用了
You got to stop using it.
再也不能碰吗
Cold turkey?
是的
Yeah.
这种东西不会让你完全麻木吗
Doesn't this stuff make you completely numb?
一个不幸的副作用
An unfortunate side effect.
不过 他帮助我们这样的男人
Nevertheless, it helps guys like us
达到理想标准
You know, make the grade.
"像我们一样的男人"
"Guys like us"?
秃头
Bald guys.
姑娘们知道我们有更多的睾酮
Babes know we have more testosterone.
她们期望更多
They expect more.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
不
Oh, no.
坏消息吗
Bad news?
没有消息
No news.
希克斯迟到了
Hicks is late.
我要拿个呕吐盆吗
Should I grab an emesis basin?
不用 我没事
No, I'm all right.
让我自己屈从于痛苦的事实
Resigned myself to the painful truth.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我根本配不上这里
I don't deserve to match here.
配不上
I don't.
我太沉迷于比赛了
I've been so wrapped up in the competition
我都忘记当医生的意义了
that I lost sight of what it's all about.
我就成了这样一个爱拍马屁 按部就班的
I've become this brown-nosing procedure...
婊♥子♥
whore.
把病人当成实验品
Treating patients like guinea pigs.
我不诚实
I've been dishonest.
我骄傲自大
I've been arrogant.
你一反驳我就跟你打岔
I've been jump in if you disagree.
是的 你真是个笨蛋
No. You've been a real schmuck.
我知道
I know.
但以后不会了
But no more.
从现在开始 病人第一
From now on, the patients come first.
创伤患者来了
Trauma coming through!
祖父把他送到了正门
Grandfather brought him to the main entrance.
急救员还会送两个进来
Paramedics bringing in two more.
我去叫格林医生
I'll get Dr. Green.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们在去学校的路上 有个男人开车闯红灯
On our way to school, guy ran a red light.
-哪里疼 -我的腿
- Where's it hurt? - My leg.
-他会没事吗 -本顿医生最棒了
- Will he be okay? - Dr. Benton's the best.
要我做什么
What can I do?
检查柏曼先生的生命体征
Check Mr. Bowman's vitals.
我没事 我想和我孙子一起
I'm fine. I want to stay with my grandson.
不不不 我们必须检查你
No, no, no. Look, we have to check you out.
别担心 卡特 带他走
It's okay. Carter, take him.
你能跟我来吗 柏曼先生
Would you come with me, Mr. Bowman?
没关系 我们会照顾好他的
It's okay. We'll take good care of him.
弗莱迪·罗宾森 十九岁 蠢货一个
Freddie Robinson, 19. Jackass.
在拉辛和波尔克街交叉口撞了三辆车
Took out three cars at Racine and Polk.
当场死亡一人
There's one fatality on the scene.
在现场给他输了两升的盐水
We've pumped him with two liters of saline in the field.
体征
Vitals?
-血压140 呼吸频率22 -24
- Uh, BP 140, resp 22. - Twenty-four.
血压140/100 脉搏90
BP's 140/100, pulse is 90.
好疼
It hurts.
有用药吗
Any meds?
我们在车上找到一些 你拿了吗
Yeah. We found some in the car. You got them?
我落在车上了
I left them in the rig.
快去拿过来
Why don't you go get them?
新人 是吗
New guy, huh?
我就是个保姆 不是个消防员
I'm a baby-sitter, not a fireman.
我要死了
I'm going to die.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我来负责他
I'll get him.
把O型阴性血拿来
Let's get that O-neg down here.
柏曼先生 我检查还没做完
Mr. Bowman, you're not letting me finish my physical examination.
我要去看我的孙子
I'm going to see my grandson.
莉迪亚 需要帮助吗
Hey, Lydia, need any help?
好啊 送菲尔普斯先生去卫生间
Sure. Take Mr. Phelps to the bathroom.
然后去看看白板
And check the board.
没问题 你好 我是约翰·卡特
My pleasure. Hi. I'm John Carter.
好了 把他衣服脱了
All right, let's get his clothes off.
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
人手不够 就我们 拿着 剪吧
Shorthanded. Just us. Here. Start cutting.
当我还要做别人的工作时
It's hard to do my job
就很难做好自己的工作了
when I have to do everybody else's.
所以你已经注意到我们这边的情况了
So you have noticed we do something around here?
-他怎么样 -卡特检查你了吗
- How is he? - Did Carter check you out?
我没事 孩子怎么样
I'm fine. How's my boy?
我还好 爷爷
I'm okay, grandpa.
先生 你能在外面等着吗
Sir, could you wait outside for us?
我要留在这里陪我孙子
I'm staying with my grandson.
没关系
It's okay.
-你怎么样 -我的腿好疼
- How you doing, buddy? - My leg hurts so bad.
我们会尽快给你用药
We'll get you something as soon as we can.
四个月前打篮球也伤到这边膝盖
Hurt that same knee four months ago playing basketball.
珍妮 找出他以前的病历
Jeanie, call up his old chart.
-颈椎 胸腔和骨盆平片 -没错
- C-spine, chest and AP pelvis? - That's right.
最好加个股骨片子
Better add a femur film.
他骨折了 软骨折肿胀
He's got a fracture. Soft-tissue swelling.
他左大腿有一大♥片♥瘀斑
He's got a big ecchymosis of the left thigh.
我没摸到骨折 但你是对的 可能会骨折
I don't feel a fracture, but you're right. It could be broken.
道格 需要你帮忙
Doug, need your help.
颈椎没问题就给他酮咯酸
Let's give him Toradol after we clear the C-spine.
巴里·米克斯 八岁
Barry Meeks, eight years old,
被绑在了后座
restrained in the back seat.
车被撞 用了救生颚才把他救出来
Car was t-boned, used the Jaws of Life to cut him out.
血压60 气道插管困难 找不到血管输液
BP's 60 palp. Difficult airway. Can't get a line.
我来做个隐静脉切开术
I'll do a saphenous cut-down.
他心搏徐缓 40
He's bradycardic, 40.
0.5单位阿托品 把O型阴性血拿来
0.5 atropine. Get that O-neg down here.
到底发生了什么啊
What's happening?
尼克尔 带她去候诊室
Nicole, take her to the waiting room.
腹部僵硬
Abdomen's rigid.
可能是脾脏破裂
Could be a ruptured spleen.
莉莉 切开术托盘 十五号♥刀和止血钳
Lily, cut-down tray, number 15 blade and a kelly, please.
-需要一个切开术托盘 -问旁边
- Need a cut-down tray. - Check next door.
好疼啊
It hurts!
别动 别动
Hold still. Hold still.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
是他被车撞了吗
Is he the guy who got t-boned?
不 他是开车肇事者
No. He's the t-boner.
闯红灯 撞死了一个行人
Ran a red, decapitated a pedestrian,
碾过了另外两个病人
and smashed up our other two customers.
真个奇葩 腹腔灌洗结果阳性[内出血]
Yeah, a real prince. DPL's positive.
等我开一条深静脉就送他进手术室
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表