剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I never committed to anything
在我的一生中
in my entire life.
我从来没有和一个女人
I've never been with a woman
在一起超过六个月
for more than... six months
大多数时候 只有六天
And most of the time, it's six days.
我找了份工作
I find a job where I see people
与人们都是一面之交
for a couple of minutes.
我尽我所能来救治他们
I fix them as best I can.
然后我送他们离开
I send them on their way.
没有任何混乱或大惊小怪
No mess, no fuss.
没有乱七八糟的细节
No messy details.
这是你教我的 对吧
That's what you taught me, right?
不是吗
Isn't it?
是你的诀窍
That's your trick?
我长大了
Well, here I am...
爸爸
Dad.
我成为了你
I'm you.
你小时候发生的事情
What happened to you as a child
是我的责任
I'm responsible for.
你已经三十四岁了
You're 34 years old.
你如何生活是你自己的决定
How you live your life is your decision.
我要进去了
I'm going inside.
那个女人裸着身子
So the woman is buck naked
挂在谢普的肩膀上
hanging over Shep's shoulder.
而劳尔 他带着鬈毛狗跟在后面跑
And Raul, he's running behind her with the damn poodle.
而那个喝醉了的丈夫
And the whole time,
一直拿着一把屠刀在追他
the drunk husband's chasing him with a butcher knife,
叫嚣着他要怎样杀了他们
screaming how he's going to kill all of them.
"我要杀了你们 混♥蛋♥"
"I'll kill you, you bastards!"
谢普恐高 你们知道吗
Shep's afraid of heights, you know that?
一个消防员恐高
A fireman afraid of heights?
没错 他确实是
Hey, it's true. He is.
劳尔总是让他爬上防火梯
Raul's always making him go up the fire escape
或是把轻生的人从楼顶拉下来
or pull the jumpers off the tops of buildings--
诸如此类事情
stuff like that.
劳尔在圣诞节给谢普上了跳伞课
Raul gave Shep skydiving lessons for Christmas.
他给你们放过"班巴舞"吗
He ever play "La bamba" for you guys?
有
Hell, yes.
我喜欢"班巴舞"
I like "La bamba."
如果你和他一起工作 你就不会了
You wouldn't if you worked with him.
他把它录下来了
He had it on tape.
一遍又一遍的播放
Played the thing over and over again.
足以让你想杀了自己
Enough to make you kill yourself.
或者杀了他
or him.
你们还记得一年前
You guys remember that little baby
他们带进来的那个小婴儿吗
they brought in about a year ago?
在南边的一个垃圾袋里找到的
Found it in a garbage bag down on the southside.
我记得
I remember.
记得
Yeah.
已经死了至少三到四个小时
Been dead at least three or four hours,
但他们俩还是给她做心肺复苏和人工呼吸
but those boys brought her in doing CPR and mouth-to-mouth.
那孩子都凉了 但他们就是不愿放弃
The child was cold, but they wouldn't give up.
当我们告诉他们没希望了 他们还冲我们大吼
Yelled at us when we told them it was hopeless.
然后他们俩都哭了
Then they both cried,
跟自己的孩子一样
like it was their own kid.
我哭了
Hell, I cried.
我也是
Me too.
兄弟
Hey, partner.
兄弟
Hey, partner.
好了
Okay.
我想我错过了免费的早餐
Guess I missed that free breakfast, huh?
天哪
Oh, man...
你得坚持住 好吗
You got to hang in there, okay?
我做不到 兄弟
I can't do it, bro.
你必须要
You got to.
我听说那些孩子都很好
I heard those kids are doing great.
你救了他们 伙计
You saved them, buddy.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
是你做的
You did.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表