剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
No. Uh, miss... missed that.
现在
Hey, uh...
你能扬起眉毛吗
Can you raise your eyebrows?
笑一下
Smile.
牙齿真漂亮
Nice teeth.
颅神经
Cranial nerves
完好无损
are intact.
你做过模特吗
You ever do any modeling?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
有过在镜头前的经验吗
Been on camera?
你几年前做过个教学视频
You made that teaching video a few years back.
我可是教插管的大明星
Yeah, well, I'm the star of how to intubate.
这么说你有在镜头前的经验
So...you do have on-camera experience.
是有一点痒
Oh,it's tickling.
再快速看下另一边 好吗
Just take a quick look at the other side, huh?
他去哪儿了
Where in the hell is he?
谁
Who?
还能是谁 那个该死的医学生
Who? The damn medical student.
卡特
Carter.
对 卡特 他让我等了足足两个小时
Yeah, Carter. He has kept me waiting here for two hours.
我现在想知道我的检查结果
Now I would like my test results.
好的 请冷静 我去呼卡特医生
Okay. Please calm down. I'll page Dr. Carter.
把这个传真到我的公♥司♥去
Fax this to my office.
号♥码在上面
The number is on the top.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross.
有一个好消息
Oh, yeah. Good news.
我和肿瘤医生谈过了 他可以看看布雷特
I spoke to the oncologist. He can take care of Brett.
你没注意到有肿瘤 也没告诉我们
You missed it and didn't have the decency to tell us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
你只是想掩盖你的失误
You're trying to cover your ass.
至少让我给布雷特找个肿瘤医生
At least, let me set the oncologist up with Brett.
我不希望你靠近我的孩子
I don't want you near my boy.
你好 抱歉 我现在什么都没穿
Hi. Sorry, I don't have anything on me right now.
回见
Uh, catch you later?
总统套房♥
你的CT看起来很正常
Your CT looks normal.
这是我的大脑吗
Ooh, Ooh. Is that my brain?
是的
Yes, it is.
看起来怎么样
How's it look?
很好
Perfect.
你考虑我的提议了吗
So, have you thought about my offer?
是的 你的项目听起来很有趣
Yes, and your project sounds intriguing.
我们可以边吃边谈
Well, we'll discuss it over dinner.
需要我做什么
What do I have to do?
做你自己
Just be yourself.
你将成为食品药品监督管理局批准的新药的发言人
You'll be a spokesperson for a new F.D.A. approved drug.
什么样的药
What's sort of drug?
更有效的升级版米诺地尔
A more potent version of minoxidil.
治疗高血压的吗
For high blood pressure?
是的 就是它
Yeah, that's the one
但我们更感兴趣的是推广它
but we're more interested in promoting it
来治疗男性脱发
for male pattern baldness.
原来如此
I see. Uh...
我以为
You know, I thought...
我在某处读到
I mean, I read somewhere
女人觉得秃顶是阳刚之气的表现
that women find baldness a sign of virility.
是吗 谁告诉你的
Oh, really? Who told you that?
也是个秃头吗
Some bald guy?
雨果需要有人载他回收♥容♥所♥
Hugo needs a ride back to the shelter.
那给他叫辆出租车 杰瑞有代金券
Call him a cab, Jerry's got vouchers.
那是护士的工作
That's a nurse's job.
现在是我的休息时间
I'm on a break.
雨果会等的
Hugo will wait.
护士马上就来
The nurse will be right with you.
我在这等了一整天
I wait here the whole damn day
你能说的就只有对不起吗
and all you can say is you're sorry?
我拿到了你的检查结果
I have your tests.
我叫了血液病专家过来
I called a hematologist...
那个该死的医学生也是这么说的
See, that is exactly what the damn medical student said
三小时之前
three hours ago!
最好比贫血更严重
This had better be worse than anemia.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid it is.
莱德贝特先生 你的血液涂片显示
Mr. Ledbetter, your blood smear shows evidence
你得了急性骨髓性白血病
of acute myelogenous leukemia.
什么
What?!
我们需要收你住院做进一步详细的检查
We need to admit you to run more tests.
需要我联♥系♥你的家人吗
Is there anyone I should call?
打扰一下 莱德贝特先生
Excuse me, Mr. Ledbetter?
您的公♥司♥刚刚传真了这个过来
Your office just faxed this over.
敬未来
To the future.
敬外科
To surgery.
敬我在外科的未来
To my future in surgery!
啊
Ah.
你知不知道你正在共浴的人
Do you realize that you're taking a bath
是全国最受欢迎的居民之一
with one of the most sought after residents in the country?
我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
I have goose bumps.
我看到了
So I see.
是你的呼叫机吗
Is that you?
不是我的
Not me.
哪儿去了
Where is it?
十岁女孩从平衡木上摔下 伤到脖子
Ten year-old girl fell off a balance beam and hit her neck.
她的喉咙太肿了 没法插管
Her throat's too swollen to tube her.
-生命体征 -别说错
- Vitals? - Get 'em right.
血压70/50
BP's 70 over 50.
脉搏180且微弱 她发绀了
Pulse thready at 180. Cyanotic.
换气怎么样
How's the air exchange?
不好 她呼吸困难
Bad. She's hard to ventilate.
针头漏液了
Her damn IV's infiltrated!
-我以为你弄好了 -我弄了的
- I thought you got it! - I did!
气道还可以 我来给她插管
Good in the airway. I'll tube her.
情况怎么样
All right. What do we got?
一 二
One... two...
给我滚远点儿
Buckle my shoe and kiss my ass.
哈蕾 给我个插管托盘
Haleh, get me a intubate kit, please.
闪开 让护士工作
Why don't you move over and let the nurse to do that.
我可以的
I can get it.
我说了让护士来
I said let the nurse to do it.
外面吵去
Take your beef outside.
你为什么不和他一起去
Why don't you go with him?
这种的我做过很多
I've done more of these.
无菌手套
Sterile gloves, please.
你递给他无菌手套 你们俩都出去
You hand him those sterile gloves and you're both out of here.
给我
Give me that.
准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
导管引入器
Trach tube introducer.
好的 鼓气
Okay. Bag her.
家人有知情权
Look, family had a right to know.
你说得对 皮特
You're right, Peter.
你犯了错误 为什么不爽快的承认呢
Look. You made a mistake. Why don't you own up to it!
-为什么你不出去呢 -冷静
- Why don't you get out! - Settle down!
皮特
Peter
道格能搞定 你先出去吧
Doug can handle this. Go on.
先出去吧
Go on.
杰瑞
Jerry.
好像有人呼我
I think I was paged.
是的 有人呼你
Indeed, you were.
刘易斯医生四次
Four times from Dr. Lewis
希克斯医生两次还有血液科两次
Twice from Dr. Hicks and twice from hematology
还有摩根斯坦
And from morgenstern
送来的一篮子松饼表示祝贺
a congratulatory basket of muffins.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表