剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
而且我想着 或许这次
And because I thought that just maybe...
我不会再搞砸了
this time, I wasn't going to screw up.
但是
But...
服务员的工作出什么事了
What happened to the waitressing job?
晚安 克洛伊
Good night, Chloe.
等等
Hold on!
欣赏风景呢
Enjoying the view?
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came by.
我还以为你不来了
Wasn't sure you would.
我也不确定你想不想让我来
I wasn't sure you'd want me to.
不 不 我很高兴
No, no, I'm glad.
我
I, uh...
珍妮 我
Look, you know, Jeanie, I, uh...
我以为自己可以做到 但是
I thought I could do this but, um...
我知道我们不能
We can't. I know.
我们以前谈过这个事情
We've talked about all this before.
只是 太难了
It's just... it's hard.
这样也不好过
Yeah, well, so is this.
你必须要告诉他
You got to tell him.
必须告诉他
You got to tell him.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表