剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我们会叫人来的
We'll send somebody.
我们会清理的
We'll clean it up.
等一会儿
Later.
-等我们从... -放射科回来
- When we get back from, uh... - Radiology. Yeah.
康妮
Connie?
侧位片掉了
Oh, hi. Dropped the lateral decubitus.
能把那些病历递给我吗
Could you hand me those charts?
我们来找...
We were looking for the films on...
约翰·史密斯的片子
Smith, John.
他们好像不在这里
They don't appear to be here, so...
-我们等会再来 -晚点再来
- We'll be back. - Later.
好险
Close call.
-能帮下忙吗 -当然
- Hey, could you guys give me a hand? - Uh, sure.
没问题
No problem.
-放这儿可以吗 -很好
- Right here okay? - Great.
-想来一口吗 -不了 多谢 莉迪亚
- Want a bite? - No, thanks, Lydia.
我想 我还没吃早饭
God, I do. I missed breakfast.
-箱子里是什么 -给我的吗
- What's in the boxes? - Something for me?
给孩子们的圣诞节礼物
For the children's Christmas drive.
真好 收到这个的
Yeah, there's going to be
孩子可真幸运
one lucky four-year-old who gets this.
我还没整理好呢
I haven't sorted through it yet.
神秘圣诞老人的时间到了吗
Secret Santa time already?
差不多了 我已经安排好了你要给我买♥♥的礼物
Almost, and I arranged for you to get me
加把力啊
So make it good.
我妈妈把房♥子卖♥♥了
My mom sold the house.
-海伦搬走了 -去郊区了
- Helen's moving? - To the burbs.
她把这些东西放在地下室好多年了
She's been storing this stuff in her basement for years.
现在卡萝把这些翻出来
Carol's pawning it off
给一些不知情的孩子
On some unsuspecting four-year-old.
不 有一半我打算扔掉
No, I'm going to toss half of it.
别把这些扔掉
I'd never throw away this stuff.
我妈妈喜欢存货 我可不是
My mom's the saver, not me.
KC和阳光乐团
KC and the Sunshine Band.
这个就扔了吧
You can toss that.
-这个 -得了吧
- Whoa... this... - Ah, come on.
你从没转过指挥棒
Now, you never twirled a baton.
不 我转过 真的转过
No, I did. I did. I did.
就像这样
Something like this.
三号♥诊室有个头皮擦伤
Okay, Scalp lac in three.
-有人看见卡特了吗 -没有
- Anyone seen Carter? - Nope.
什么情况
What is it?
你不是天主教♥徒♥ 对吧
You're not a catholic, are you?
去跟以前的家告别了吗
Say good-bye to the old homestead?
是的
Yep.
一定很不好过
Must be hard.
不 其实还好
No, not really.
我父母卖♥♥了我们以前的老房♥子以后
When my folks sold their place
我回到那里
I went back there
然后我在每个壁橱上都刻上了我的名字
and I carved my name into every closet.
那只是个房♥子而已
It's just a house.
那可是家啊 海瑟薇
It's a home, Hathaway.
厨房♥的门那里
It's got little height measurements
有点高低不平
on the kitchen door.
我在那摔了一跤 摔到了栏杆上
It's got a bannister where I fell
还摔断了我的锁骨
and I broke my collarbone.
我家下面还有非常棒的低矮空间
It's got this cool crawlspace
我和兄弟们经常在那里藏我们的《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
where my brothers and I used to hide our Playboys.
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
Playboys?
是啊 那时候我们还小
Yeah, when we were kids.
那个 这个病人身上没有证件吗
So, um, no I.D. on this patient?
没有 什么都没有
Nope. Nothing.
我们是在古德曼大街找到他的
We found him at the Goodman.
他已经坐在那里很久了
He's been sitting there for a while.
谢泼德
Yo, Shepherd.
快把你的车移开
Got to move your rig.
我需要找个人替我值班
Need someone to cover a shift.
今晚我不行 抱歉
Not tonight. I'm sorry.
跟她改天见也没关系
Bet she'd take a rain check.
这事可不是我说了算的
This is something I can't move.
肇事逃逸的病人来了
Hit-and-run's here.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand with this?
要
Yeah.
哪里有空位
What's open?
创伤一室
Trauma one.
桃丽丝
Doris?
35岁男性 被车撞到的行人
35-year-old male, auto versus pedestrian.
血压110/65 脉搏过快112
B.P. 110/65, pulse tachy at 112,
下颌骨可能骨折
possible mandible fracture
给他输了500毫升盐水 氧流速10升
500cc bolus, normal saline, O-2, ten liters
对左腿进行了应急牵引
and hare traction on the left leg.
听我口令
On my count--
一 二 三
one, two, three.
我们回去了 再见
Back to the slopes. See you.
他叫什么
What's his name?
伊森·布朗
Ethan Brown.
布朗先生 你现在在急诊室
Mr. Brown, you're in the E.R.
你被车撞了
You were hit by a car.
准备给他做个仰卧位脊柱和胸片
Let's get a cross table C-spine, chest
骨盆 左股骨和下颌骨
pelvis, left femur, mandible.
血常规 4单位交叉配血 生化七项
C.B.C, type and cross four units, chem seven.
我老婆...
My wife..!
尽量别说话 布朗先生
Try not to talk, Mr. Brown.
你的下巴可能骨折了
Your jaw might be broken.
我们会联♥系♥你夫人的
We'll contact your wife.
我来插导尿管
I'll get a foley in.
血压正常 125/80
Pressure's good. 125/80.
股骨中段骨折
Mid-shaft fractured femur.
末梢脉搏良好
Good distal pulses.
腹部良好
Abdomen's benign.
给他准备2.5毫克氟哌利多
I want a droperidol, 2.5
慢速静脉推注
slow I.V. push
然后监控好他的血压
and let's watch his pressure.
什么情况
What happened?
有人开车撞倒了他 然后就开车跑了
Someone hit him down. Hit-and-run.
我现在要去询问一名目击者
Interviewing an eyewitness now.
不 不
No! No!
耳道完好
T.M.'s are clear.
无受损迹象
No battle's sign.
很好 清理一下带去做CT
All right. Clear, CT.
不不不 布朗先生...
No, no, no! Mr. Brown...
布朗先生 把氧气罩带好
Mr. Brown, leave the mask on.
没事的 冷静 冷静下来
Okay, calm down. Calm down.
你好 我是卡萝
Hi. I'm Carol.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你问这个干吗
Why do you ask that?
只是好奇而已
Just curious.
萨利文先生
Mr. Sullivan.
萨利文先生 这里不能抽烟
Can't smoke in here Mr. Sullivan.
给你缝合工具
Suture kit.
谢谢 你能先留下来吗
Thanks. Can you hang out?
我不确定他是否需要这些
I'm not sure he's going to need any.
能把那瓶盐水递给我吗
Can you hand me that saline?
我可以借支铅笔吗
May I borrow a pencil, please?
萨利文先生 你的胳膊为什么在流血
Why is your arm bleeding, Mr. Sullivan?
我在为...
I work for the, uh...
我在为委员会工作
I work for the committee.
我是一名建筑师
I'm an architect.
这是...这是一支钢笔
This is, uh... this is a pen.
给你这支 这支可以吗
Here you go. How's this?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表