剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
but so far, we haven't gotten past the Crimean War.
你好帅
You're very handsome.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我儿子是个医生
My son's a doctor.
我拉大提琴 你喜欢音乐吗
I play the cello. Do you like music?
-还可以吧 -大提琴是
- Yes. Sometimes. - Cello is the most
-最具乐感的乐器 -这位是康斯坦丁夫人
- musical instrument ever created. - This is Mrs. Constantine.
我认为她的左下肢
I think she has cellulitis
得了蜂窝组织炎
in her left lower extremity.
患处肿胀 发热 而且敏感
It's swollen, warm and tender.
海顿 巴♥赫♥ 圣桑
...Haydn, Bach, Saint-Saens.
应该就是蜂窝组织炎
Cellulitis sounds about right.
您哪里痛吗 女士
Are you in any pain, ma'am?
痛苦
The pain?
痛苦 痛苦主要在我的脑中
The pain, the pain stays mainly in my brain.
我觉得她明白了 天呐 她懂我
I think she's got it. By jove, she's got it.
她也明显患有躁郁症
She's also clearly bipolar.
没错 刘易斯医生想让我教你
Right. Dr. Lewis wanted me to show you
如何进行静脉注射
how to start an IV.
把针头套拔掉
Pull this little gizmo out
找到血管 倾斜刺入
Find your vein, go in bevel up
拉紧皮肤
Skin taut
缓慢推入 直到见血
Advancing slowly till you see a flash.
拔针 导管就进去了
Needle out, cath in.
谢谢 我明白了
Thanks. Got it.
是吗
Really?
是的 看懂了
Yeah, I got it.
马德里 东京 米兰
Madrid, Tokyo, Milano
布宜诺斯艾利斯 巴塞罗那
Buenos Aires, Barcelona.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
你第一次就扎准了
You hit it the first time.
第二提琴
...second chair.
我本应是第一提琴的
I should have been first chair
但指挥 那个混♥蛋♥
But the conductor-- that bastard--
和一个肥硕的意大利女孩睡了
was sleeping with a fat, Italian girl
她连音都找不准
who could not carry a tune.
性♥爱♥ 性♥爱♥ 性♥爱♥
Sex! Sex! Sex!
我丈夫也一样
Same with my husband.
他不在乎
He doesn't care.
后面由我来就好
I can take it from here.
但我能整夜跳舞
...but I could dance all night.
那好吧
Okay, then, uh...
-我想把月亮 -很好
- I would like to put the moon - Great.
踩在脚下
under my heels
在高空中飞得很高很高
and go flying up, up, up into the sky.
杰瑞 你知道那个酗酒气道阻塞
Hey Jerry, do you know where the kid is
病人的孩子在哪吗
from that alcoholic airway obstruction?
谢谢
Thanks.
你确定不是那个吗 对
You sure it's not that one? Yeah.
衣服不错
Nice shirt.
我就这一件
It's all I had.
你在做什么
What you doing?
诺亚正在修理录像机
Noah's fixing the VCR.
有盘带子卡在了里面
Has a tape stuck in it.
你没事了 诺亚 听到了吗
You be cool now, Noah, you hear?
你♥爸♥会好起来的
Your dad's going to be okay.
我知道
I know.
我们需要再观察他一阵
He's going to have to stay with us for a while.
你妈会来吗
Is your mom coming?
她住在佛罗里达
She lives in Florida.
还有其他人能来接你吗
Is there someone else who could come get you?
我爸待会儿会带我回家
My dad'll take me home in a while.
他从不在医院过夜
He never stays in the hospital.
他之前也这样过吗
He's done this before?
然后你打了911
And you called 911.
这样做很聪明
That was very smart.
你之前也打过吗
Have you done that before too?
很多次吗
Lots of times?
你有十字槽螺丝刀吗
Do you have a phillips head?
给
Sure.
你还真挺在行的
You really know what you're doing.
他还在楼下吗
Is he still down here?
凯森说他那里没床位
Kayson says he doesn't have beds.
我们似乎被尾随了
I think we're being followed.
学生
Student.
我是哈珀·特雷西
Uh, Harper Tracy.
我是马克·格林
Greene, Mark.
不 其实我的名字是哈珀
No, actually, my first name is Harper.
躁郁症患者呢
The bipolar?
她停药了
Off her meds.
精神科医生重新给她用了锂盐
Psych got her back on lithium,
注射了抗生素
admitted her for IV antibiotics.
果冻好吃吗 卡兹那先生
How's the jell-o, Mr. Kuzner?
很不错
Delightful.
我们会尽快让你离开这里
We are going to have you out of here as soon as we can.
杰瑞 我们还要多久
Jerry, how long is it going to be
才能把空调修好
until we get this air conditioning fixed?
上周四
A week ago thursday.
难道他们几年前
Oh, didn't they find asbestos
没在这栋楼里检测出石棉吗
in this building a couple of years ago?
不是吧
Oh, not again.
-替我亲亲小苏西 -好
- Kiss little Suzie for me. - Yeah.
刘易斯医生 给你的
Dr. Lewis, pour vous.
一点海岛的味道
A little taste from the islands.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
怎么了
Yeah?
我有东西要送你
I have something for you.
给
There you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
卡萝
Carol?
卡特 这个真漂亮
Oh, Carter, it's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
好样的
All right.
卡特
Carter?
我的病历在哪
Where are my charts?
你还是留一个
Maybe you should have saved
给你自己用吧
one of these for yourself.
我确实留了一个
Oh, but I did.
给
Here you go.
杰瑞 为什么有三个系着廉价领带的孩子
Jerry, why are there three kids in cheap ties
在诊察三室看教科书
reading textbooks in Exam Three?
糟糕 是医学生 我忘了
Oh, damn, the med students. I forgot.
格林医生 五分钟后开职工大会
Now, Dr. Greene, staff meeting's in five.
你去看看他们是否需要帮助
Could you see if they need anything
并告诉他们我一小时后回来好吗
and tell them I'll be back in an hour?
好的 没问题
Sure. Right.
罗斯医生 送你一点海岛的风味
Uh, Dr. Ross, a little taste of the islands.
卡特 你不必客气的
Carter, you shouldn't have.
这是旺多华 生育之神
It's Wondoa. He's the god of fertility.
真适合你 道格
Just what you need, Doug.
走吧 马克 我跟你一块去
Come on, Mark, I'll walk with you.
去开会吗
To the staff meeting?
对 我是护士长 我得参加
Yeah, I'm nurse manager. I always go.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
一会见
See you.
好 回见
Yeah, see you.
-卡特 -怎么了
- Carter. - Yeah?
去手术室 我们走
O.R., let's go.
你真应该冰敷一下
You should really put some ice on that.
我没事
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表