剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I love it when docs pay.
没错 尤其是当我们让他们因为内疚而
Yeah, especially when we guilt them
在尼克博克酒店订位子时
into booking the Knickerbocker.
大家都要盛装出席吗
Is everybody dressing up?
我会精心打扮的
I'll wash behind my ears.
他们到了
Hey, they're pulling up now.
我发现你圣诞前夜和
Listen, I noticed that you signed up
圣诞当天都报名加班
for christmas eve and Christmas day.
我不介意圣诞节上班
I don't mind working then.
我也是
Oh, me, either.
凯瑞·韦弗也要求加班
Kerry Weaver made the same offer
但珍带瑞秋去了代顿
But Jen has got Rachel in Dayton
要圣诞节晚上才回来
And I won't get her back until Christmas night
所以我宁愿工作
So I'd just as soon work.
好 如果你改主意的话 把工作交给我
Ok, give me your work, if you change your mind.
谢谢
Thanks.
劫车案受害者
Carjack victim.
身份不明的女性在罗斯福路和阿什兰大道拐角处
Unidentified female pulled from her car
被人从自己车里拖下来了
at the corner of Roosevelt and Ashland.
某位救世军的敲钟人看到了整件事的经过
Some salvation army bell-ringer saw the whole thing.
他说她的头重重地撞在了便道牙子上
said she hit her head on the curb pretty hard.
血压160/120
B.P.'s 160/120.
她在路上还醒着
She was awake en route
但神志不清
but disoriented.
我们开了两条静脉通路
We got two IVs
注射生理盐水 面罩吸氧15升
of normal saline, o-2, 15 liters by mask.
听我口令 动作轻点
Let's do it on my count... gently.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
做个颈椎水平X光和头部CT
Let's get a cross-table c-spine and, uh, get a head C.T.
她会是圣诞弥撒上的
She's going to be a sore little lady
伤心小姑娘
at Christmas Mass.
我觉得这位小老太太不会去做弥撒
I don't think this little old lady goes to mass.
那是什么
What's that?
她是位幸存者
She's a survivor.
什么的幸存者
Of what?
集中营
Concentration camp.
好吧 我们做个血常规 验血型并留血样
All right, let's get a C.B.C., type and hold.
测红细胞压积 取尿液测血红素
Spin a crit, dip the urine for heme
打破伤风针并挂一克头孢唑林
update her tetanus and hang a gram of Ancef....
你同意做的手术所使用的技术是...
The technique that you gave consent to is...
我不懂技术
I don't know techniques.
梅西说她想再等等 我也同意
Macy said she wants to wait, and that's fine by me.
梅西是您妻子吗
Macy is your wife?
是的
Yes.
也许我们应该跟梅西谈谈
Maybe we should talk to Macy.
请便
Be my guest.
我不怪你 你绝对有权利临阵退缩
I don't blame you. You have every right to have cold feet.
-卡特 -本顿医生 乌泽里奇医生
- Carter - Dr. Benton, Dr. Vucelich,
我刚刚
I was just
我在餐厅遇到梅西在喝咖啡
I bumped into Macy in the cafeteria having coffee.
我刚才在跟她解释
I was just explaining to her
她不是第一位
that she's not the first spouse
在大手术当天改主意的家人
to have second thoughts on the day of major surgery.
我觉得自己像个傻子
I feel like a fool.
你不是
You're not.
一直在犹豫不决
Flip-flopping this way and that.
我觉得自己特别怕死
I guess I'm pretty much scared to death.
希望你不会觉得我疯了
Hope you don't think I'm crazy
但跟卡特医生谈过之后
But after talking to Dr. Carter--
我知道你还没正式成为医生
I know, you're not a doctor yet
但我感觉好多了
But I feel so much better--
所以如果还来得及 我们能开始手术吗
So if it's not too late, can we get on with the surgery?
可以
Yes.
是的 女士 我们当然可以
Yes, ma'am, we certainly can.
卡特先生有空加入吗
Is Mr. Carter free to join us?
有空
Yes, I am.
你知道自己在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
有个好消息要告诉她 警♥察♥刚才打电♥话♥来了
Good news for her: the police just called.
他们找到了一辆跟目击证人的描述相符的车
They found a car matching the eyewitness' description
在距案发现场不远的雪堆里 在伯克利附近
off the 290 in a snow bank near Berkeley.
如果她是汉娜·斯坦纳
If she's Hanna Steiner
她的车已经找到了
she's got her car back.
汉娜 你是汉娜·斯坦纳吗
Hanna? Are you Hanna Steiner?
是的
Uh... yeah.
你在医院里
You're in a hospital.
你在一个红绿灯路口被人从自己车里拖出来了
You were pulled from your car at a stoplight.
我们马上要给你进行全面检查
We're just going to check you out here
确保你一切都好
And make sure everything's all right.
不
Oh, no.
你得保持冷静
You need to stay calm.
因为你 你撞到了头
Cause you've got... you've been hit in the head.
-朵雅 朵雅怎么样了 -朵雅
- Tirzah, What about Tirzah? - Tirzah?
那个婴儿 天哪
The baby. Oh, my god...
那个婴儿
The baby.
什么婴儿
What baby?
我孙女
My granddaughter.
她当时在车里
She was in the car.
她在安全座椅里
She was in the car seat.
他们没提过有婴儿
They didn't say anything about a baby.
她是不是...
Is she..?
给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Call the police.
不
Oh, no.
朵雅
Tirzah!
斯坦纳女士 保持冷静躺着别动 好吗
Miss Steiner, stay calm and lie still, okay?
警♥察♥会尽一切努力
The police will do everything they can.
不 不
No! No!
请再给我接警♥察♥调度员
Get me back that police dispatcher again.
尽量放松
Just try and relax.
自♥由♥呼吸
Breathe easy.
她拒绝注射劳拉西泮[镇静剂]
She's refused the Ativan
也不想做CT检查
And doesn't want to go for a C.T.
我觉得她是在等待好消息
I think she's hoping for good news.
我也是
Mmm. Me too.
有什么消息吗
Any news?
还没有
Not yet.
我们还在试着联♥系♥您的儿子
We're still trying to reach your son.
没用的 他们住得太远了
That won't do any good-- they live too far.
斯坦纳夫人 您真的不打劳拉西泮吗
Mrs. Steiner, are you sure you don't want Ativan?
这会帮助您冷静下来的
It will calm you down.
我压根就不该带着她开车
I never should have driven with her.
我们需要完成对您的评估
We need to finish your evaluation.
如果您去做CT
If you go for a C.T.
我保证一有消息就马上告诉您
I promise I'll come find you as soon as we hear anything.
您真的需要做一次CT
You really need a CAT scan.
好像在脑袋上开个洞
Like a loch in kop.
意第绪语 主要犹太人使用
不 是保证你的脑袋里
No. To make sure you don't
没有洞
have a loch in kop.
脑袋上开洞的意思
Hole in her head.
好吧
Okay.
我去
I'll go.
马克 你妻子打电♥话♥来了
Mark, your wife's on the phone.
我会去休息室接的
I'll take it in the lounge.
不过 拜托了
But, please...
有什么消息请马上告诉我
Find me if you hear anything.
我会的
I will.
你觉得它们够好吗
You think they're okay?
她会喜欢的
She'll love them.
真的吗
You're sure?
22克拉
They're 22 karat.
很美
They're beautiful.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表