剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Just don't seem to have the energy for fear or anger.
也不知道这是好还是坏
Can't decide if that's a good sign or not.
现在敬动脉硬化
Well, here's to arteriosclerosis...
不是它 我也没法让大家尝到如此高品质的
Without which I could not be offering you this exquisite
85年顶级白葡萄酒
'85 corton-charlemagne.
大家知道吗
Beware.
上次卡尔开了一瓶
The last time Carl uncorked a bottle
都没等到第二天 我就买♥♥了一堆他的灵药
I bought five percent of his miracle drug lazerol by the end of the evening.
我是安妮·艾德斯坦
I'm Anne Adelstein.
我们是第一次见面吧
I don't believe we've met.
我叫皮特·本顿
I'm Peter Benton.
我在《透析》上读过您的论文
I've read your work on Dialysis.
很厉害
It was very impressive.
这是我的丈夫马丁
My husband Martin.
你是访问研究员吗
Are you the visiting ortho fellow?
不是的 亲爱的
No, darling.
他是卡尔正式指定的新继位者
He's Carl's newly anointed.
对 那个选中的人
Ah, yes. The chosen one.
敬继位者
The heir apparent.
卡尔很看重才能
Carl has an eye for talent.
敬继位者
To the heir apparent.
今天下午之后就没戏了
Not after this afternoon.
发生什么了
What happened?
我在手术中出尽了洋相
I made a fool out of myself in surgery.
乌泽里奇人好 没在晚餐之前把我赶走
Vucelich was too polite to kick me off the team before dinner.
真是遗憾
Ooh, I'm sorry.
珍妮
Jeanie?
哪个是松露
Where's the truffle?
你问到我了
You got me.
可能是这个吧
Maybe there.
今晚真的很开心 多谢款待
Thanks again for a lovely evening.
荣幸之至
Our pleasure.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚真不错
Quite the evening.
我是挺开心的
Yeah, yeah. I had a good time.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
皮特
Peter?
皮特 你有时间吗
Peter, do you have a moment?
当然有
Of course.
那就好
Good.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
刘易斯医生 出事了
Dr. Lewis, please... There's something wrong.
给她吸纯氧后 指脉氧下降至70
On 100% O2, her pulse ox is down to 70.
她呼吸衰竭了
She's in respiratory failure.
出了什么事
What's wrong?
心跳跌至40
Heart rate's down to 40.
多巴酚丁胺 多巴酚丁胺 左氧氟沙星
Dobutamine, dopamine, levofed--
都是最大量了
They're all maxed.
做点什么啊
Do something.
你的母亲签了"不施行心肺复苏术"的指示
Your mother signed a "Do not resuscitate" order.
你们一定得救救她
You have to help her!
濒死呼吸 无血压 脉搏跌至30
Her breathing's agonal, no B.P., pulse down to 30.
你们不打算做些什么吗
Aren't you going to do anything?!
我们得尊重她的意愿
We have to respect her wishes.
她说得很清楚
She was very clear.
白兰地还是来点波尔多葡萄酒
Brandy, or should we have some port?
不用了 我不喝酒
No, I don't drink.
不喝酒
Don't drink?
那你究竟要拿什么配雪茄
Well, how in the world are you going to enjoy your cohiba?
卡斯特罗的挚爱
Castro's favorite.
在处♥女♥的腿上卷成
Rolled on the thighs of virgins.
我也不吸烟
I don't smoke, either.
拜托了 皮特
Please, Peter,
你真是各种社交仪式的终结者啊
you're contributing to the appalling demise of social ritual.
我这么跟你说吧
I'll tell you what.
我就给你倒一杯放边上
Let me just put this beside you.
让我觉得...舒服多了
It will make me feel oh, so much better.
今天下午的手术真的很抱歉
I'm sorry about this afternoon's surgery.
我知道让您失望了
I know it was disappointing for you.
反正我是挺失望的
It was for me.
是吗
It was?
希克斯医说的完全正确
Dr. Hicks was absolutely right.
我的确越界了
I did overstep my bounds.
没错
You did.
但这也正是我希望你做的
That's exactly what I expect of you.
安吉拉·希克斯是一位出色的外科医生
Angela Hicks is a superb surgeon.
我从未见过她犯过什么大错
I've never known her to make a significant error.
但我更欣赏的医生
But the physician that is useful to me
是那些既能够关注细节
is the one who has the vision to keep one eye on the details
又有全局观的
while the other eye roams the horizon.
皮特 对我来说 医学充满挑战
Peter, to me, medicine is a challenge.
是高度专业化的重复工作
It's full of highly skilled drudgery.
有很多出色的外科医生
There are plenty of talented surgeons out there--
无论男女...
Man and woman alike--
都对自己的技术精益求精
who simply want to perfect the practice of what's already been accomplished.
但我着眼于更高的东西...
My interest lies in what's beyond that--
谜团 不可能的事情和风险
the puzzles, the impossibles, the risks.
所以能够和您共事我深感荣幸
Well, that's why it's been an honor to work with you.
是吗
Is it?
真的吗
Really?
皮特 跟你说实话
To tell you the truth, Peter
我真的还没看出来你喜不喜欢这样
I really haven't been able to tell whether you like it or not.
不 不 相信我
No, no, believe me
这是我经历过最棒 最辛劳的工作
It's been the best and hardest work i've ever done.
很好 特别好
Good. Good.
这正是我想听到的
That's music to my ears.
我开始还担心
I was beginning to fear that I saw
我在你身上看到的优点 你并不自知
something in you that you didn't see in yourself.
我也想看到
I want to see it.
这句话值得喝一杯
I'll drink to that.
自己躲在黑暗里干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing sitting here in the dark?
别问
Don't ask.
那我也坐会儿可以吗
Mind if I join you?
大家今天都挺不顺吗
Tough day, guys?
-别问 -别问
- Don't ask. - Don't ask.
一点纯麦芽威士忌会让你们好点吗
Will a little single malt glendronik help?
我也不知道 得先做个线性回归分♥析♥
I don't know. We have to do a linear regression analysis.
回归肯定是回归的
Well, the regression part's guaranteed.
有下酒的吗
Do you have anything to eat?
我记得有些剩下的肉馅羊肚
I think there's some haggis left over.
那是什么
What's that?
别问
Don't ask.
干杯
Cheers.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter.
我忙死了 卢比
I'm buried, Ruby.
有一堆数据需要制成表格
I've got all this data to tabulate
还有两场术前病历需要口述
I've got two pre-op histories to dictate
我还要预定一些实验
I've got a.m. labs to order.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
什么
What?
那位神经科医生跟我说她出不了医院了
The neurologist told me she'll never leave the hospital.
现在他是她的医生了
Well, uh... He's her doctor now.
你应该尊重他的意见
You should respect his opinion.
你一直以来都知情 是吗
You knew all along, didn't you?
我得继续工作了
I got to get back to work.
你是我们的医生 也是我们的朋友
You were our doctor and our friend!
不 我不过是一名第四年的医学生
No, I was a fourth-year medical student
在你的妻子做手术时
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表