剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Surgical secrets?
请给我份全麦火鸡胸肉
Let me get a turkey breast on whole grain,
配生菜 番茄 多放豆芽 不要蛋黄酱
lettuce, tomato, extra sprouts, no mayo.
卡特 你现在代表着我
Carter, you reflect on me now.
你搞砸了 我也完蛋
You screw up, I screw up.
有些问题你不知道答案
You don't know the answer to some question.
是因为我没教过你
That's because I didn't teach you.
不要蛋黄酱
Hey, no mayo.
卡特 你要什么
What do you want, carter?
请给我个波兰热狗
Could I get a Polish dog
多放洋葱 多放青椒
with extra onions, extra peppers
再来点奶酪好吗
and cheese?
很多奶酪 拜托了
A lot of cheese, please.
外科是所有专业里最难的一个
Surgery is the most difficult specialty of all.
十五个学生都盯着你这个位置
15 students wanted this spot,
你明年要申请的外科住院医生职位
and 100 will want the surgical residency
还会有一百个人盯着
that you're applying for next year.
你还想不想当外科医生
You want to be a surgeon?
那就有点外科医生的样子
Then start acting like a surgeon.
我今天下午有一台甲状腺切除术
I've got a thyroidectomy this afternoon.
你对颈部动脉有哪些了解
What do you know about the arteries in the neck?
有很多
There's a lot of them.
你还有85分钟
You have an hour and 25 minutes.
我劝你找家格雷餐厅
I suggest you locate a gray's
然后好好背
and start memorizing it.
你好 我是格林医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Greene.
你哪里不舒服
What seems to be the problem?
我大腿上起了皮疹
I have a rash on my thighs.
别处有吗
Anywhere else?
这次没有
Not this time.
请你坐到床上
Why don't you hop up on the bed,
我们来检查一下
and we'll take a look.
女士贵姓
Um, Ms., uh...
姓斯威特 洛雷塔·斯威特
Sweet. Loretta Sweet.
斯威特
Sweet.
您有性生活吗
Are you sexually active?
算不上 我主要只负责躺着
No. Mostly, I just lie there.
使用避孕套吗
You use condoms?
如果那避孕套厂是我开的 我一定发了
If I owned the factory, I'd be rich by now.
看起来像是接触性皮炎
Looks like contact dermatitis.
严重吗
Is that bad?
不严重 用点可的松膏
No. A little cortisone cream
就能完全清除了
will clear it right up.
你肯定是对什么
You must be allergic to something
接触过的东西过敏了
you came in contact with.
是吧
Right.
以后要尽量
I'd try to avoid coming into contact with it
少接触到过敏原
in the future.
我有两个孩子在家 你知道吗
I got two kids at home, you know?
我还能为你做些什么吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不用谢
Any time.
成年男子被人发现昏迷在自己呕吐物中
Adult male found passed out in his own vomit.
到达时血压80/50 脉搏132
B.P., 80/50 on arrival. Pulse is 132.
呼吸微弱 频率24 有轻颤
Resps shallow at 24, tremulous.
呼吸停止两分多钟了
Stopped breathing two minutes out.
我没办法让他呼吸
I can't ventilate him.
出现紫绀 脉搏高达170
Cyanotic pulse up to 170.
有气道梗阻
That's airway obstruction.
得赶紧把他转移
We've got to move him fast.
给他注射了葡萄糖和纳洛酮
He's had glucose and narcan.
爸爸
Daddy!
是那个孩子发现的 他打的911
The kid found him. He called 911.
-请让路 请让路 -爸爸
- Out of the way! Out of the way! - Daddy!
不行
Nope.
该死
Damn it!
谁去把马克叫来
Somebody get Mark in here.
快拿个气管切盘来
We need a crike tray now.
来 拿好
Here. Take over.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
再来
Again.
我们有多少时间
How much time do we have?
大概三分钟
Almost three minutes.
该死的医生上哪去了
Where's the damn doctor?
爸爸
Daddy!
再来
Again.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
没时间了 给他做环甲膜切开术
We're out of time. Crike him.
再来 再用劲
Again. Harder.
把小孩带走
Get this kid out of here!
我当班的时候你不许死
You're not going to die on my shift, you son of a bitch.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
我找到了
I got it.
好 给他换气
All right, hyperventilate him.
-爸爸 -把路让开
- Daddy! - Get out of the way.
什么情况
All right, what do we got?
气道阻塞 男性
Airway obstruction. Male.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
大约35岁
Approximately 35 years of age.
有轻颤 可能会出现震颤性谵妄
Tremulous. Possible impending D.T.'s.
可能是败血症 可能是中风
Maybe septic, maybe stroke.
代谢紊乱
Metabolic derangement.
查血常规 生化19项 血凝率
C.B.C., chem 19, coag panel
尿酸 再做个胸透
U.A. and a chest.
输葡萄糖生理盐水 他脱水了
Push D-5 normal saline. He's dehydrated.
注射营养液
Get a banana bag going.
卡萝 准备动脉血气分♥析♥
Carol, get a blood gas.
马上就好
Coming up.
医生
Doc-tor!
医生
Doc-tor!
这到底是谁啊
Who the hell is that?
某个嗷嗷待哺的醉汉
Some drunk looking for a hot meal.
医生
Doc-tor!
他这样喊多久了
How long he been doing it?
大概一小时吧
About an hour.
真♥他♥妈♥恼人 不是吗
It's damn irritating, isn't it?
好在他还没学会
At least he hasn't learned
喊护士呢
how to say nurse yet.
晒得真好看
Nice tan.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是什么
What's that?
《颈部解剖学》
Anatomy of the Neck.
别看了 动脉太多了
Forget it. Too many arteries.
太对了 我以为今年能轻松点的
Exactly. I thought this year was going to be easier.
等你升任住院医师再说这话吧
Wait till you start your residency.
想教三年级生怎么输液吗
Want to show a third year how to start an I.V.?
不想
No.
你还没见到她人呢
You haven't seen her yet.
我现在会刮腿毛
I shave my legs.
我以前用蜜蜡脱毛
I used to wax them,
但那样太疼了
but that hurts so much.
我喜欢烛光和圣诞节的音乐
I love candlelight and Christmas music,
还有味道
and the smells...
还有苹果酒和栗子
The mulled cider and chestnuts.
我好多年都没吃过一颗栗子了
I haven't had a chestnut in years.
你好 你是新来的医学生吗
Hi. You the new med student?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我叫哈珀·特雷西
Harper Tracy.
我叫约翰·卡特 进展如何
John carter. How's it going?
我试着把她的病史记录下来
I've been trying to take her history,
但目前为止 她才说到克里米亚战争
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表