剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第六集
这样的日子
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
道格 道格 我是马克
Doug. Doug, it's mark.
你在吗 接电♥话♥
You there? Pick up.
喂 喂
Hello, hello.
在不在
You there?
我把实习生文件
Listen, I left that sub-I paperwork
落在厨房♥餐桌上了 我着急要
on the kitchen table, and I need it.
道格 道格
Doug. Doug?
闭嘴
Shut up!
天啊
Oh, oh, man!
把这个戴上
Pontelo en tu cabeza.
不 这是我第三次打电♥话♥来了
No, this is the third time I've called.
不 我和你说过话
No, I spoke to you.
把这个戴上
Put this on your face.
不 你不是在怪我
No, you're not blaming me.
不 你不是
No, you're not. No.
他之前在急诊部
He was here in the emergency department.
现在他被转移到手术室了
Look, they moved him up to surgery.
你只要做一件事情
You have one thing to do.
而我有成千上万的事要忙
I've got 13 million.
没错 韦弗医生现在就要那些片子
Yeah. Dr. Weaver wants the films now.
她可不是你惹得起的人
She's not somebody you want to mess with.
好好说话
Hey, watch your mouth.
我希望你不是卡萝·海瑟薇
I hope you're not Carol Hathaway.
我看起来像护士吗
Do I look like a nurse?
我只想看看我的儿子
Lo unico que quiero es ver a mi hijo.
拜托了
Por favor.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
请你去等待室等一下好吗
If you could just wait in the waiting room.
我这边不清楚你儿子的情况
I don't have any information about your son.
温蒂 你能来帮一下瓦尔迪兹夫人吗
Hey, Wendy, can you come here and help me with Mrs. Valdez?
她儿子进手术室快一小时了
They took her kid up to surgery about an hour ago.
瓦尔迪兹夫人 我是温蒂·高曼
Senora Valdez, yo soy Wendy Goldman.
他们带你儿子去...
Llevaron tu hijo...
杰瑞 这是怎么了
Hey, Jerry. What's going on?
凌晨一群孩子闹事儿
Some serious gang-banging in the wee hours.
警♥察♥在我们辖区进行了扫荡
Cops did a sweep right under our carpet.
创伤一室还是二室
Trauma one or two?
拿上片子
Take your pick.
她是你要找的人
Hey. That's your girl.
海瑟薇小姐
Miss Hathaway?
是的
Yes.
亚伯拉罕·津布尔 移♥动♥公♥证♥人
Abraham Zimble, the mobile notary.
对对 谢谢你能来
Oh yes! Yes! Thank you so much for coming.
你的托管文件
Your escrow papers.
我的天 全都要签字吗
Oh god, I have to sign all of those?
五点前签完 不然房♥子就拿不到了
By five o'clock, or they won't give you the house.
行吧 但我现在很忙 你能等一下吗
Great. But I am pretty busy. Do you mind waiting?
没问题 一小时二十美元
$20 an hour, no problem.
好的 请在外面等
OK. Out there.
血压跌到80/40 脉搏150
BP's dropping to 80/40, pulse 150.
毛细血管再充盈变慢了
Cap refill is slowing down.
呼吸频率36 很吃力
Resps 36, labored.
需要什么吗
Need anything?
你买♥♥咖啡了吗
I don't suppose you brought coffee?
没有 抱歉
Sorry.
苏珊用完便携式X光机了吗
Susan done with that portable yet?
看着不像
Doesn't look like it.
通知手术室 让他们在那做X光
Call the O.R. And let them do the X-rays up there.
这个我们能搞定 看看苏珊要不要帮忙
We get this one. See if Susan needs help.
好
Okay.
告诉她别占着那台X光机
And tell her to stop hogging that X-ray.
你该让出那台X光机了
You're supposed to stop hogging that X-ray.
好吧 都归他们用
She's all theirs.
他们把他带去手术室了
They took him up to the O.R.
他情况如何
What's he got?
脸部和腹部中枪
GSW in the face and abdomen.
是她 不是他
Only it's a she, not a he.
把衬衫剪开才看出来
Couldn't tell till we cut open the shirt.
腹部肿胀 没有肠音
Abdomen distended. No bowel sounds.
我来准备灌洗
I'll prep for a lavage.
只有你和凯瑞在吗
You and Kerry the only ones on?
卡特和本顿在做手术
Carter and Benton are in surgery.
呼叫了罗斯 没有回复
Paged Ross, no answer
马克从密尔沃基坐火车过来
And Mark's on the train from Milwaukee.
只剩我们娘子军了
Just us womenfolk.
还有我啊
What's up with that?
不好意思
Oh, yeah.
马利克 看看O型阴性血到哪了 好吗
Malik, see what's keeping that O-neg, would you?
道格
Doug?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你没收到我的留言吗
You didn't get my message?
什么留言
What message?
我把实习生文件落在这了
I left the sub-I paperwork here
摩根斯坦今天要看
and Morgenstern wants to review it today.
你快点穿衣服
Look why ain't you hurry up and get dressed
我和你一起走
and I'll ride in with you.
不用了 你先走吧
No. Mark. Why don't you just go.
我不想拖你后腿
I don't want to make you late.
没事 我已经迟到了
No, no. I'm already late, so...
真的不用
No, really.
没事的
It's okay.
你的传呼机 响了
Your beeper's going off.
早啊
Morning.
好吧 这不是你想象的那样
All right, look, it's not what you think.
但眼见为实 不是吗
But it's what I've seen, isn't it?
你这话什么意思
What the hell does that's supposed to mean?
我对你很多行为都睁一只眼闭一只眼 道格
I've overlooked a lot of your behavior, Doug.
现在还搞上了医学生
Now a medical student?
好吧 马克 等等
All right, Mark, look, wait...
做事是有规则的 道格
There are rules, Doug.
你不能一直违反规矩
You can't go breaking them all the time.
还指望我一直包庇你
Expect me to do nothing...
拜托 马克
Come on, Mark.
你就是不明白 是吧 道格
You don't get it, do you, Doug?
你可能会因此被开除
You could be out on your butt for this
我如果不举报你 也有可能被开除
And I could be, too, for not reporting you.
马克 等等
Mark, wait...
行吧
Okay, that's fine.
你 冷静一点
Hey, yo! Chill out!
我说过 你要等一等
I told you, you're going to have to wait.
我不想再说第二遍
Don't make me say it again.
你看到格林医生了吗
Have you seen Dr. Greene?
他很忙
He's busy.
一直很忙
Forever.
我叫珍妮·布雷
My name's Jeanie Boulet.
初次见面
We haven't met.
我是新来的医师助理
I'm a new physician assistant.
今天开始急诊室轮班
I start my ER rotation today.
天 你是接了哪个死人的烂差事
God, who died and gave you their bad luck?
你会用上的
You'll need one of these.
很恶心 不过我们只有这个
They're a lousy fit, but it's all we've got.
下一次你留在这
Hey, next time, you stay!
我去X光室
I'll go to X-ray.
好吧 珍妮 你今天开始轮班
Sorry! Jeanie, you starting this morning?
是的
Yeah.
2000年前我能拿到片子吗[本片于1995年播出]
I need those Benieto films before the end of the millennium.
刚出来
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表