剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
人们都是这么过来的 不是吗
People do these things all the time, don't they?
爸 我每天工作12小时 每周五天
Dad, I work 12-hour shifts, five days a week.
而我不会把她放在托儿所那么久
And I am not putting her in day care for that long.
那你肯定有其他办法
Well there must be something you can do.
你们能每周看她三天吗
Well could you guys keep her three days a week?
也许可以
Maybe we could do it.
每周三天
Three days a week?
当然 我们都知道这是什么意思
Sure. We all know what that means.
我会是那个跑来跑去干所有活的人
I'll be doing all the work running around.
还有我在
I'm here.
你这六年都没离开过这幢房♥子
You haven't left this house in six years.
你连那该死的...
You hardly even leave that damn...
我退休了
I'm retired.
你把我说得像个弱智
You make me sound like a some kind of a nut.
这不正常
It's not normal.
-至少 我不整天喝酒 -整天都喝
- Well at least, I don't drink all day. - All day long.
早餐就喝两杯伏特加琴蕾吗
Two Vodka Gimlets for breakfast?
你胡说
That is a lie.
这是谁的病理报告
Whose path report is this?
六室割伤手指的人
Finger lac in six.
我看到他胳膊上长了东西
I saw a growth on his arm,
说服了他让我化验一下
convince him to let me tested it...
-黑色素瘤 -没错
- Melanoma. - Bingo.
我在检查中还发现了一处腋淋巴结
And I found an axillary lymph node on exam.
需要切除
It needs to be excised.
我已经和肿瘤外科的佩雷拉谈过
I already spoke with a Peirrera in surgical oncology
他同意让我做活检
and he agreed to let me do the biopsy.
皮特 警♥察♥来了 和马佐维克夫人在一起
Peter, cop's in with Mrs. Mazovick
你可以去和他谈谈
in case you want to talk to him.
好的
Right.
我刚接手了一个有趣的病例
I just picked up an interesting case, I think.
为一名36岁的男性切除痣
Excised a mole on a 36-year-old male.
发现是黑色素瘤
Turns out it's melanoma.
我还可以为淋巴结做活检
And I get to biopsy the lymph node.
一个36岁的人得了癌症
A 36-year-old has cancer
而你可以做活检
and you get to do the biopsy.
祝贺你
Well, congratulations.
希望你可以比我更容易
Well, I hope you have an easier time
劝说马佐维克夫人做笔录
convincing Mrs. Mazovick to make a statement than I did.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是本顿医生 负责医治她 你是...
I'm Dr. Benton. I was in charge of her case, Officer...
马佐维克警官
Mazovick.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, babe, let's go.
你打她的时候心里在想什么
What goes through your head when you're beating her?
你可真是个大男人啊
What a big man you are?
迈克尔 别
Michael, please.
拜托
Please.
你丈夫刚进手术室
Your husband just went up to the O.R.
他们在努力重新接好他的胳膊
They're trying to reattach his arm.
可以接好吗
They can do that?
可以一试
They can try.
因为完全截断了 成功率不高
With complete amputation, the success rate's small.
但我们的保险只剩三天了
But we only have insurance left for three days.
我觉得现在无需担心这个
I wouldn't worry about that right now.
会报销的
They'll cover it.
但杰森三个月前失业了 也没有了补助金
But Jason lost his job three months ago, benefits too.
我是一名服务生 没有补助金
I'm a waitress, no benefits.
我可以帮你打电♥话♥给谁吗
Is there somebody I can call for you?
没有 谢谢
Oh, no, no, thanks.
我一直有个奇怪的想法
I keep having this weird thought
杰森已经死了 而你们不告诉我
that Jason's dead and you're just not telling me.
不是这样吧
He isn't, is he?
不是 他在手术室里
No. He's in the O.R.
你只是压力太大了
You're just feeling the stress.
凯莉 你要来休息室躺一会吗
Carrie, would you like to come and lie down in the lounge?
不了
No.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你感觉如何 福切特先生
How are you doing, Mr. Forchet?
我开始有点担心了
I'm starting to worry a little bit, actually.
出什么问题了吗
Is something wrong?
卡特医生 他们说你可能需要
Dr. Carter, they said you might need help
淋巴结活检的帮助
with a lymph node biopsy?
活检
A biopsy?
我得了癌症吗
Do I have cancer?
福切特先生 你的痣
Mr. Forchet, your mole was identified
是恶性黑色素瘤
as a malignant melanoma.
-我的天 -没事
- Oh, my god. - No, no.
好消息是我们发现了
The good news is that we caught it
意味着我们可以立即展开治疗
which means we can start treatment immediately.
最坏可能会怎样
What's the worst case scenario?
还无法预测
There's really no way to gauge that
要先等我们确定癌症的阶段 看有没有转移
until we stage the cancer and see if it's... spread.
所以我们要做活检
Which is why we're going to do the biopsy.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
我只是来处理我手指的切伤
I came in here for a cut on my finger and...
我需要打电♥话♥给我妻子
I need to call my wife.
我...
I, uh...
我该怎么告诉她
How am I gonna tell her?
我要怎么说
What am I gonna say?
没事的
It's okay.
我不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
哭出来就好了
Just let it out and work through it.
在你看来 是某种电池造成的伤害
So in your opinion, the injuries resulted from some kind of battery?
是 毫无疑问
Yep, no question.
如果需要 你愿意作证吗
Are you willing to testify if we need you?
应该可以
I guess.
你觉得需要我作证吗
You think that's gonna happen?
要看她了
That's up to her.
她不肯做笔录
You know, she won't make a statement.
没有其他证人 我也帮不了太多
There's no other witnesses. There's not much I can do to help.
他是一名警♥察♥ 会有区别吗
The fact that he's a cop, does that make a difference?
没有 对我来说没有
No, not to me.
你看过这些吗
You've seen these?
她第一次被送来 掉了两颗牙 下巴骨折
First time she came in-- missing two teeth, broken jaw.
第二次 后背与臀部有瘀伤
Second time-- bruises across her back and buttocks.
第三次 胳膊断了
Third time-- broken arm.
而这些 是今天的结果
And these... these are from today.
她之前在十四局的派遣部工作
She used to work dispatch at the 14th.
你认识她
You know her?
之前认识
Used to.
我签字同意了你要的两性霉素B
I signed for that amphotericin B you ordered.
我收到了 谢谢
I got it. Thank you.
打算怎么做
What's the plan?
打算尽我所能
The plan is do everything I can
让那个孩子和他的母亲能相处更多时间
to buy that kid and his mother some more time together.
上次为他使用两性霉素没有效果
He didn't respond to the amphotericin the last time.
这次我打算鞘内注射
This time I'm giving it to him intrathecally.
这个手术很难 尤其是对四岁孩子来说
That's a pretty rough procedure, especially on a four-year-old.
你什么意思 马克
What are you saying, Mark?
我只是好奇这种治疗
I'm just wondering if the treatment's too extreme
是否太极端
for the best prognoses you hope to get.
我不这么认为
Not in my opinion.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
来
Yeah, hey.
能看到吗
Hey, can you see?
能看到吗
Can you see?
你还记得今天早晨那个好心的女士吗
Do you remember the nice lady from this morning?
想玩滑梯吗
Do you want to try the slide?
你怎么想
What do you think?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表