剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第四集
"什么人生"
马克
Mark?
马克 你睡着了吗
Mark, are you asleep?
醒醒 贪睡虫
Wake up, sleepy one.
是你老婆
It's your wife.
什么
What?
在哪
Where?
电♥话♥里
On the phone.
奥 谢谢
Oh. Yeah. Thanks.
你好
Hello?
珍 珍
Jen? Jen?
我挂了吗
Did I hang up?
瑞秋 小甜心
Hi, Rachel. Hi, honey.
妈妈打电♥话♥给我了吗
Is mommy calling me?
一 二 三
Eins, zwei, drei...
道格已经走了吗
Doug already gone?
还睡着呢
Still sleeping.
当然是我
Of course it's me.
我听起来怎么奇怪了
What do you mean I sound funny?
我能跟妈妈说会儿话吗
Can I talk to mommy?
这看起来怎么样
How does this look?
我的脚踝
My ankle.
她能边拿果脆圈边跟我说话吗
Well, can she talk while she gets your froot loops?
脚踝看起来 好了
Uh, the ankle looks... uh, healed.
瑞秋 妈妈是
Uh... listen, Rachel, is uh... is mommy, uh...
她看起来很生气吗
Does she seem real mad?
珍 你好
Jen, hi.
你起早了啊
You're up early.
真是个惊喜啊
Well, what a nice surprise.
我们得抓紧走了 是不是啊 苏西
Oh, yeah. We're on a roll now, aren't we, Suzie?
是啊
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Yeah.
好的 我们出发吧
Yes, yes, yes. Here we go.
我们出发喽
Here we go.
天啊 真会挑时候
Oh, boy. Good timing.
好吧 尿布
Okay, diapers.
上帝就是因此而创造了便利店 是吧
That's why god created convenience stores, huh?
好了
Yeah. Oh.
没事的 苏西
It will be okay, Suzie.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
我不想租车 我要我自己的车
I don't want a loaner. I want my own damn car.
这就是为什么沃尔特让你去换发动机
That's why Walter told you to replace that starter.
小心你外科医生的手
Careful of those surgeon hands.
杰姬 我今天不能迟到
Jackie, Look, I can't be late today.
要做一个脑移植手术吗
Doing a big brain transplant?
我的第一次胃成形手术
My first gastroplasty.
我一整天都在做准备
My whole day is backing up.
我也是 好吗 我还指着你送我去上班呢
Mine too. Okay. I was counting on you to take me to work.
就让小花生把车取走
Just let Peanut take the car...
不不不 小花生不能碰我的车
No, no. Peanut doesn't touch my car.
沃尔特去哪了
Where's Walter?
车辆测试要花多长时间啊
How the hell long does it take to do a test drive, anyway?
这是辆保时捷 要得会儿的
It's a porsche. He'll be a while.
也别把你的坏情绪怪到沃尔特身上
And don't blame your bad mood on Walter.
他试着警告过你了
He tried to warn you.
关于什么
About what?
和已婚妇女纠缠
Messing with a married woman.
租的车在哪
Where's the loaner?
你怎么能睡的着
Oh, how can you sleep?
你怎么能睡的着
How can you sleep?
好了
All right.
不 不用了 谢谢
Uh... no. No thanks.
医生
Doc?
你是我的医生
You're my doc.
再想想 你 你真的救了我的命
Come on. You, you really saved my life.
你治好了我的脚 有印象吗
You fixed my feet, remember?
对
Oh. Uh-huh. Right.
你用了点德美罗
Listen, you used some demerol.
德美罗 你用了点德美罗
Demerol. You used some demerol.
我现在没有 所以
Well, I don't have any right now, so...
听我说
Okay. Well, listen
我会过去再看你的 好吗
I'm going to stop by and see you again, okay?
我确信你会的 保重
I'm sure you will. Take care.
好的 是啊
Okay. Yeah.
好了 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
你忘了这些
You forgot these.
好奇纸尿裤 超大包
天啊 谢谢你
Oh! Oh, my god. Thanks.
谢谢你 我赶时间
Thank you. I'm in a rush.
这
Oh, oh. Is..?
这是个男宝宝还是女宝宝
Is this a little boy or a little girl?
别 别
Don't, don't.
她害怕陌生人
She's afraid of strangers.
我们迟到了
We're late.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡特 拜托 我这全面停摆了
Oh, Carter, come on. I've got gridlock already.
本顿医生在哪
Where is Dr. Benton?
三辆夜车
Three more night floats.
我们不能现在先接他们进去
Can't we admit them now
然后之后再让本顿签字吗
and get Benton to sign off on later?
这我说了不算 问哈尔
It's not up to me. Ask Hal.
哈尔是《2001太空漫步》中的人工智能
外科手术联合签字不全
Surgical co-sign incomplete.
卡特 这坏疽性的的脚趾怎么办
Carter, what about this gangrenous toe?
在等本顿医生
Waiting on Dr. Benton.
卡萝 猜你听见我的声音一定很高兴
Carol, bet you're glad to hear my voice.
你今天能来吗
Can you come in today?
不 这不是一个着装规范 就是个建议
No, it's not a dress code. It's a suggestion.
你的外观应该让患者感到舒服
Your appearance should make patients feel comfortable.
多少个耳环
What number of earrings
你认为不会使我的患者不安
do you think wouldn't upset my patients?
我建议你戴两个 每个耳朵一个
Two would be my recommendation-- one in each ear.
所以我不该算上我的肚脐上那个吗
So I shouldn't count the one in my navel?
或者别的任何地方
Or anywhere else.
这是什么
What is this?
-患者都在走廊里 -憩室炎
- Patients in the hall. - Diverticulitis,
排除了阑尾炎 膝关节
rule out appy, lap choly--
就等着接收了
All waiting to be admitted.
他们不能在外面等着
Well, they can't wait out here.
本顿医生呢
Where's Dr. Benton?
他
He's, um...
希克斯医生
Dr. Hicks.
你能帮卡特先生接一下吗
Could you help Mr. Carter with these admits?
现在不行
Not right now.
本顿医生呢
Where's Dr. Benton?
路上呢
On his way.
在路上
On his way.
这区域是给外科医生的
This section is for surgeons.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你需要外科标签才能停在这
You need a surgical sticker to park here.
你的呢
Where's yours?
这是租来的车
It's a loaner.
我没时间打给安保
I don't have time to call security.
去找你自己的地方
Find your own spot.
你不能停在这儿
You can't park here.
我停在这了
Well, I am parked here.
所以你对此要做些什么 医生
So what are you going to do about it... doctor?
该死
Damn!
我的天 我迟到太久了
Oh, my god, I am so late.
早上不忙啊
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表