剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第十九集
腹中烈火
卡萝
Hey, Carol?
卡萝 我有个主意
Carol, I got an idea.
再睡两分钟
Two more minutes.
今天天气特别棒
It's beautiful out.
我们请病假吧
Let's call in sick.
来个一日游
Take a day trip somewhere.
一日游
A trip?
对啊 我们来翘班吧
Yeah. We'll play hooky.
我们跳上车
We'll just jump in the car
一路向北
and we'll head north
找到一个湖 坐在湖边
and find a lake and just sit there.
我不能翘班
I can't skip work.
我得去工作
I need the hours.
拜托
Please?
一想到要到处跑
The thought of having to cart around
整天面对全世界痛苦的人
the wretched of the earth all day long
还有赖利在我耳边不停地
with Reilly yapping in my ear
说他那愚蠢的啤酒罐收藏
about his stupid beer can collection...
我受够了 今天不想去
I can't. Not today.
你去吧 去吧
Oh... you go, you go.
我想让你跟我一起去
I don't want to go without you.
这才是重点
I mean, that's the whole idea.
我想让我们俩一起逃离
I want us to get away together.
我们就去一个
We'll just go someplace
没有病人的地方
where there aren't any sick people, and...
只 只有牛
Just... just cows.
健康的牛
Healthy cows.
好牛
Good cows.
一个我们可以在草地上做♥爱♥的地方
Someplace where we can make love in the grass.
在牛的面前
In front of the cows?
性感的牛
Sexy cows.
我们可以这个周末去旅行
We could take a trip this weekend.
真的吗
Yeah?
当然
Sure.
我可能要稍微迟到一会
Well... I might be persuaded to be a little late for work.
下一个
Next.
我重新检查了奥托先生的脓肿
I repacked Mr. Otto's abscess.
粒化了吗
Is it granulating?
十分不错 谢谢
Quite nicely, thank you.
祝奥托先生好运 还有什么
Give Mr. Otto my best. What else?
门多萨太太这两天 她已经两天
Mrs. Mendoza in two-- she's had two days
呕吐 腹泻 脐周疼痛
of vomiting, diarrhea and periumbilical pain.
生命体征呢
Her vitals?
正常 在墨西哥城吃完晚餐后开始发病
Normal. Onset began after dinner in Mexico City.
她和她丈夫从机场来的
She and her husband came from the airport.
白细胞计数呢
White count?
一万二 没有反跳痛和僵硬
12,000. No rebound or guarding.
像是蒙特祖玛的复仇[指游客在墨西哥患上腹泻]
It sounds like Montezuma's Revenge.
给她开点洛派丁胺
Give her loperamide.
让她吃一些清淡的流食
Start her on a clear liquid diet.
你要去看看她吗
Want to see her?
不用 你送她回家吧
No, you can send her home.
皮特
Peter?
你不用去
You won't be scrubbing in
今早海琴巴克医生的空肠造口术了
on Dr. Heizenbach's jejunostomy this morning.
为什么
Why not?
他不再跟你一起工作了
He won't work with you.
关于你和道格·罗斯之间的事已经传开了
The word's out about your difficulty with Doug Ross.
传遍了外科那一层
It spread to the surgical floor.
大多数人认为你背叛了同事
The prevailing view is that you betrayed a colleague.
你也这么想吗
Is that what you think?
我想你这个夏天可能不太好过
I think maybe you're in for a chilly summer.
我们今晚还去吗
We still on for tonight?
除非你告诉我我们要去哪
If you tell me where we're going.
不 是个惊喜
No. It's a surprise.
那我怎么知道要穿什么
How am I going to know what to wear?
穿得漂亮一点
Dress nice.
卡特 接到了一个电♥话♥
Carter, got a call confirming your reservations
确认你在密歇根湖的月光晚餐巡游预定
for the moonlight dinner cruise on lake Michigan.
谢谢 杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
听起来很浪漫
Ah, sounds romantic.
提醒我带着晕船药
Oh, remind me to bring my seasickness pills.
哈珀
Harper!
戴尔
Dale!
我一直在找你
I been looking for you, kid.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
来创伤科实习一直到六月
Trauma sub-I until June,
然后开始住院
then I start my residency.
你被分到这了
You matched here?
是啊
I did.
在药房♥吗
In medicine?
外科
Surgery.
约翰·卡特 他也被分到外科了
John Carter. He matched in surgery here too.
我们一起上的大学
We went to college together.
你来自
Ah, and you're coming from..?
波士顿
Boston.
是 哈佛
Meaning... Harvard?
冲啊 深红色
Go crimson.
哈佛大学♥运♥动队主色
上次你发邮件给我时
Last time you e-mailed me, you were
你在准备你的第一台阑尾炎手术
about to take out your first appendix.
是啊
That's right.
你做过阑尾炎手术
You took out an appendix?
是啊 他们让我们做一些小手术
Yeah. They let us do appys, lipomas,
阑尾切除 脂肪瘤 毛囊肿这些
pilonidal cysts-- all that small stuff.
真高兴见到你
God, it's great to see you.
我也是
You too.
我不明白 道格
I don't know, Doug.
你 我 英加 赫尔达 在一个中国餐馆
You, me, Inga, Hulda and a Chinese restaurant.
不明白什么
What's not to know?
英加不是我的菜
Well, Inga's not really my type.
你就是这样说卡西·施耐德的
That's what you said about Kathy Snyder.
我想用我的节奏慢慢来
I am going to get out there at my own pace.
至理名言 新鲜感持续不了多久
Word to the wise: prostates don't last forever.
格林医生 这份借款申请
Dr. Greene, does this loan application
是你的吗
belong to you?
是我的
It's mine.
买♥♥车吗
Buying a car?
我误诊的那个孩子
That kid I misdiagnosed.
我在帮他治疗癌症
I'm helping out with his cancer treatment.
马克 今天下午我得请假
Hey Mark, I have to bail this afternoon.
你能改一下会议吗
Can you change the meeting?
不行 我还没找到律师
No, and I don't have a lawyer yet.
那就做你该做的事
Do what you have to do.
谢谢 我会在两点结束
Thanks. I'm on till 2:00.
什么事
What's that?
她在和法官会面
She's meeting with a judge.
克洛伊想要探视权
Chloe wants visitation rights.
上帝保佑那个孩子
God bless the child.
早上好 各位
Morning, guys.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
太堵了
Traffic was a bitch.
皮特
Peter.
等我收拾一下
Let me just clear this out the way...
加维太太 你是胸痛
Mrs. Garvey, you're having chest pains...
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
还有易怒
And irritability.
我在这等了很久 都不痛了
I've waited so long, the pain's gone.
她才到这
She just got here.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表