剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
艾文回来了
Alvin came through.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
No guts, no glory.
这肯定不是真的
You've got to be kidding me.
生活不公平
Life ain't fair.
你会跟国税局上报吗
Are you going to report that to the I.R.S.?
我就假定那是个反问句
I assume that's a rhetorical question.
我要用传统 合法的方式
I'm going to make my fortune
自己发财了
the old-fashioned, legal way.
送中国菜吗
Delivering chinese food?
不 养蚯蚓
No. Raising earthworms.
我这里面有十几条
I got a dozen in there.
我以为它们冻死了
I thought they froze to death.
为了温暖和生存
Most of them moved into the middle of the bin
大多蚯蚓爬到了垃圾箱中间
for warmth and survived.
你拿走了那个女人的虫子
You took that lady's worms.
我没有 她只是留给我虫子
I did not. She gave me enough
足够我建立自己的殖民地
to start my own colony.
这是我从垃圾场找出来的入场券
It's my ticket out of this dump.
伙计们 我们回家吧 晚安
Guys, let's go home. Good night.
-晚安 -再见
- Good night. - Bye.
-对不起 不是故意吓唬你的 -没事
- Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. - No, you didn't.
出院总结我写完了
I finished your discharge summaries
电♥话♥预定了全肠外静脉营养护理
called in your T.P.N. orders,
巡查完了楼上的病人
rounded the patients upstairs.
我现在可以回家了吗
Can I go home now?
再见 卡特
Good-bye, Carter.
对于早前的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened earlier.
晚安
Good night.
卡特
Carter.
怎么了
Yeah?
全肠外静脉营养护理电♥话♥预定准时吗
Were those T.P.N. orders called in on time?
是的
Yeah.
不是 我又搞砸了
No. I screwed up again.
迟了45分钟
They were 45 minutes late.
我就知道 我给药房♥打过电♥话♥了
I know. I called the pharmacy.
我们是永远的死敌了吗
So, are we sworn enemies forever?
不是
No.
否认是件很有趣的事
Denial is a funny thing.
这样你就不会问那些可怕的问题了
It keeps you from asking the scary questions.
哪些
Which ones?
我今天一整天都在问自己那些问题
The ones I've been asking myself all day today--
我很危险吗
Am I dangerous?
我应该继续行医吗
Should I be practicing medicine?
我们都会问这些问题
We all ask those questions
答案是"没有"和"是的"
and the answers are "No" and "Yes."
按顺序回答
In that order.
希望如此
I hope so.
我为了这份工作失去了家人
I lost my family for this job.
你消沉了
You're wallowing.
是的 我消沉了
Yes, I am wallowing.
这么长时间以来 我第一次消沉
First good wallow I've had in a while
所以别劝我
so don't ruin it.
好吧 我要开车回家 你要搭便车吗
Well, I'm going to drive home. You want a ride?
不用 我是跑来的 再跑回去
Nope. I jogged in, I'm going to jog out.
你想听点好笑的事吗
Hey, you want to hear something funny?
当然
Definitely.
你知道今天早上去世的那个人吗
You know that guy who died this morning?
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我做的都没问题 但他还是死了
I did everything right, and he died anyway.
那这对你有什么教训
So, what's the lesson on that?
你永远赢不了
You can't win.
我的天
Oh, man.
你真的消沉了
You are wallowing.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-苏珊 -怎么了
- Susan? - Yeah?
有人觉得我今天来上班很奇怪吗
Did anybody think it was odd my coming in today?
没有
No.
我只是确认一下
I was just checking.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表