剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
不好意思
Sorry.
我隐形眼镜掉了
I lost my contact.
格林医生
Dr. Greene?
卡西
Kathy.
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
我猜和你一样吧
same as you, I suspect.
我来帮你
Here, let me help you.
别动
Don't move.
你确定它们掉出来了吗
Are you sure it's not still in your eye?
我也不确定
Uh... I don't know.
睁大眼睛
Open wide.
你一只眼睛是蓝色 另一只是棕色
You have one blue eye and one brown.
只用十五美元 就能买♥♥到有色美瞳
Yeah, well, for 15 bucks, they throw in the tinted pair.
我得戴上眼镜才能找到隐形眼镜
I need my glasses if I'm going to find this.
你眼镜有保险吗
Do you have lens insurance?
没有
No.
那最好还是接着找了
Well, then, we'd better keep looking.
太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
等下 别动
Wait. Don't move.
沾在你的胡子上了
It was caught in your goatee.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今晚晚餐你想吃什么
What do you want for dinner tonight?
想吃胡萝卜泥吗
You want some smooshed carrots?
我得和你聊聊
I have to talk to you.
没什么好聊的
There's nothing more to say.
我能看她一眼吗
Can't I just look at her, please?
离我们远点
Stay away from us.
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful.
长那么大了
She's so big.
会爬了吗
Is she crawling yet?
克洛伊 我是认真的
Chloe, I mean it.
我知道自己无力改变事实
I know I can't change what's happened
但我们能别吵架了吗
But let's not fight, okay?
我今天见了一位律师
I saw a lawyer today.
她说我可以申请探视权
She said I could file for visitation rights.
我要收养她
I'm adopting her.
不
No.
她是我的孩子 苏珊
She is my baby, Susan.
而我想要回她
And I want her back.
不好意思
Yeah, I'm sorry.
今天例汤打包带走
Hi. Soup of the day to go.
皮特
Hey, Peter.
今天可真不好过
Rough day.
你没做错事
You did the right thing.
是吧 其他人可不这么认为
Yeah, well, not according to everybody else.
我坏了规矩
I broke the code.
你还好吗
You okay?
有点像那次的男生野营事件
It's kind of like that boys club camp.
我妈妈是把所有事都告诉你了吗
Did my mother tell you everything about me?
你才多大来着 十二岁
You were what, 12?
十岁
Ten.
对 十岁
Yes, ten.
她说 有个孩子偷了设备基金
She said a kid ripped off the equipment fund
告诉了你这件事 你举报了人家
showed you the money, you turned him in.
接下来整个暑假 没人跟我说话了
Nobody spoke to me the rest of the summer.
我记得他们打坏了你的鼻子
I thought they broke your nose.
我跟她说做了个艰难的选择
I told her I took a curve ball.
她明白
She knew.
我想有人♥大♥概就是永远不懂吸取教训吧
Yeah, well, I guess you never learn.
"晚安了 房♥间"
"Good night, room."
"晚安了 月亮"
"Good night, moon."
"晚安了 穿过月光的小牛"
"Good night, cow jumping over the moon."
"晚安了 空气"
"Good night, air."
"晚安了 小熊"
"Good night, bears."
"晚安了 椅子们"
"Good night, chairs."
"晚安了 星星们"
"Good night, stars.
"晚安了 这个世界"
Good night, noises everywhere."
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表