剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
血压120/80 脉搏106
B.P. 120/80, pulse 106.
我想他有点紧张
I think he's a little nervous.
有缺失任何手指吗
Lose any fingers?
没有 全都在这
No. Got them right here.
干得漂亮 赖利
Ah. Good work, Reilly.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
怎么了 卡特
What is it, Carter?
我能理解如果你对于我有关
I can understand if you're still upset
动脉瘤的事仍然很生气
about my claiming that aneurysm.
但我并不认为
But I don't see why
我有关手术的教学要因此受到牵连
my surgical education should suffer.
今天并没有手术任务
There's no surgical service today.
快回去工作
Get back to work.
-卡特 回去工作 -回去工作
- Carter, get back to work. - Get back to work.
你好 我是赖利·布朗
Hi. I'm Reilly Brown.
我们以前没见过...
We haven't met yet...
我等会能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you later?
好啊 没问题 一切都还好吗
Yeah, sure. Everything okay?
还好 不是什么大事
Yeah. No big deal.
好了 赖利 一切就绪
All right, Reilly, that's all.
你现在可以走了
You can go now.
血压120/80
B.P.'s 120/80.
这位乌尔夫先生似乎是把他的手
Mr. Wolfe here seems to have put his hand
放进了吹雪机里
into a snow blower.
扫雪机里有东西堵住了
Something was blocking it.
我真不敢相信我居然这么蠢
I can't believe I was that stupid.
很多人都会犯迷糊
Lots of people are.
看来伤到动脉了
Okay, we got a pumper.
给血压袖带充气
Inflate the B.P. cuff.
这是断掉的两根手指
Here are the two fingers.
乌尔夫先生 你是右利手吗
Mr. Wolfe, are you right-handed?
是的
Yes.
以后不会是了 练习用左手吧
Not anymore, you're not.
哈蕾说内森快醒过来了
Haleh said Nathan's waking up.
太棒了
Yay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
不 你们都走开
No! Leave us alone.
哈蕾 叫保安来
Haleh, call security.
不 不行
No. No.
你不能待在这
You cannot be here.
我必须来照顾他
I've got to take care of him.
-卡特 -没事的 宝贝
- Uh, Carter... - It's okay, baby.
我会来照顾好你的
I'm going to take care of you.
一定是他的女朋友
Must be the girlfriend.
你到底在怀疑什么
What exactly do you suspect?
我还不是很确定
I'm not quite sure.
但你确实有所怀疑了
But you do have suspicions?
我认为他把不成功的都排除了
I think he's not including any bad outcomes.
你很确定吗
And you're certain?
是的
Yeah.
那你质疑他的时候怎么样了
And when you confronted him?
他说不是那样
He said it wasn't true.
但你觉得是
But you think it is?
他解释了其中的两个
He explained two of them
但还有另外的三个
but there are three others.
最开始一共有五个 但现在只有三个了
First, there were five, and now, there are only three?
是的
Yeah.
这话可不能乱说
Well, I'd make sure.
我又去检查了一遍病历
I'm going over the charts again.
也许他都能解释呢
Maybe he can explain all of them.
他不让我去做手术了
He took me off the surgical service.
他会这么做可能有很多原因
He could have dozens of reasons to do that.
如果我想去找人聊聊
Look, if I was going to talk to somebody--
正式的聊聊 我应该找谁
I mean, officially-- who would it be?
院长
The dean.
顶撞一个像乌泽里奇这样的人
Going up against a guy like Vucelich--
他是国内最顶尖的
He's one of the top cardiovascular surgeons
心脏外科医生之一
in the country.
如果最后事情演变成了
What if it comes down
你们俩对峙呢
to your word against his?
你觉得我不应该继续追究这件事
You don't think I should pursue it?
如果你继续追究 而且最后错了
If you do, and you're wrong
那你的职业生涯就完了
your career's over.
我真不敢相信你让我这么出洋相
I can't believe you make me that chicky.
我可没逼着你吃
I didn't make you eat it.
你拿枪指着我的头...
You held a gun to my head...
小心
Watch out!
天哪
Oh, man!
救命 救命 我的腿
Help! Help! My leg!
我们会帮你的
We're going to help you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
保尔 他会杀了我的
Paul. He's going to kill me.
放松
Just relax.
我们先把车抬起来
We're going to get this bike off.
把车从这移开
Let's just back it up here.
这车挺酷的
It's a cool bike.
还挺沉
Kind of heavy.
拜托 别告诉他我在这
Please, don't tell him I'm here.
别告诉谁 有谁在追你吗
Don't tell who? Is someone after you?
他会杀了我的
He's going to kill me.
谁要杀你
Who's gonna kill you?
我爸 他不允许我骑摩托
My father. He won't let me have a motorcycle.
他觉得骑摩托不安全
Doesn't think they're safe.
那你肯定是没听他话了
I guess you didn't listen to him.
躺下来
Lie back down.
我今早才买♥♥的车
I bought it this morning.
本来都很好 可油门卡住了
It was great until the throttle stuck.
停不下来
I couldn't stop it.
躺下 躺下
Lie down. Lie down.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
什么事 卡特
What is it, Carter?
我知道你对我不屑一顾
I know you have the utmost lack of respect for me.
如果你想退出研究 那是你的事
If you want to quit the study, that's your business,
但你应该通知我一声
but you should have told me.
谁告诉你我退出了
Who told you I quit?
过去一小时我碰到的每个人都这么说
Everybody I've run into in the last hour.
我认为我有权比他们先知道
And I think I had the right to know before they did.
这事没那么简单 卡特
It's more complicated than that, Carter.
我没有退出研究
I did not quit the study.
好吧
Right.
那辆车我得赶紧脱手才行
I've got to get rid of the bike.
冷静点 保尔
Settle down, Paul.
不 我说真的 我口袋里还揣着发♥票♥呢
No, really. I've got the pink slip in my pocket.
也许这里有人会想买♥♥它
Maybe somebody here will buy it.
都有点损坏了
It's a little damaged.
你想卖♥♥多少钱
How much you want for it?
马克
Mark...
我只是想帮帮他
I'm just trying to help him out.
他爸都要揍他了
His father's going to clobber him.
可不是嘛
Yeah, sure.
看样子是腓骨骨折
Looks like a fractured fibula.
接下来就把他交给我吧 苏珊
I can take him from here, Susan.
交给你就对了
Take him is right.
好 回见
Okay. See you later.
你不用告诉我爸 对吧
You don't have to tell my dad, right?
你多大了
How old are you?
十七
Seventeen.
那对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
你还未成年
You're a minor.
也许你没把命弄丢他已经谢天谢地了
Maybe he'll be grateful that you didn't kill yourself.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表