剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
We'll take him to the OR, as soon as I do a central line.
-心率升至130 -我好疼啊
- Heart rate's up to 130. - It hurts!
-你吸毒了吗 -没有 我没吸毒
- Are you on any drugs? - No. I'm clean.
左臂上有痕迹
Track marks on the left arm.
这边也有
Oh, here too.
我没吸毒 我发誓
I'm clean. I swear.
好吧
Yeah, right.
给他静脉注射2毫克纳洛酮
Okay, give him Narcan, two migs, I.V. push.
我来试试直刃的
I'll try a straight blade.
环状软骨加压
Give me cricoid pressure.
-你怎么样 道格 -快好了
- How you doing, Doug? - Almost there.
莉莉 给我一条0号♥缝合线和14号♥针头
Lily, give me an o-silk tie and a 14-gauge angiocath, please.
给你
Here you go.
-你进去了吗 -进去了
- Are you in? - Yes.
我给他鼓气
I'll bag him.
马克 二号♥房♥的人要不行了
Mark, guy's crashing in two.
道格 你一个人可以吗
Doug, you okay?
可以 他脱离危险了
Yeah, he's out of the woods.
他的血压已下降 刚给他插了管
Dropped his pressure, just tubed him.
O型阴性血正在输
Pumping in the o-neg.
情况怎么样
How's it going?
好极了 先和克洛伊喝了杯咖啡
Ah, swell. First, coffee with Chloe,
现在又在处理弗莱迪的胸外伤
now, chest trauma with Freddie.
-听起来是个不错的开始 -是的
- Sounds like a nice way to start the day. - Oh, yeah.
我摸不到脉搏了
I don't feel a pulse.
这些胸片刚送来
These chest films just came in.
该死 纵膈膜增宽
Damn. Widened mediastinum.
可能是主动脉破裂
Probably ruptured his aorta.
十号♥刀
Ten blade.
检查结果出来了
The labs came back.
嗑嗨了 血液酒精浓度322
Coked up, blood alcohol 322.
肋骨牵开器
Rib spreader.
看起来弗莱迪是玩疯了 可能是他最后一次
Looks like Freddie had a party. Maybe his last.
引吸
Suction.
天啊 好多血
Man, that's a lot of blood.
好了 我摸到主动脉了 止血钳
Okay, I've got the aorta. Clamp.
再输两单位的O型阴性血
Two more units o-neg.
-搞定了吗 -搞定了
- Got it? - Yeah.
干得好 苏珊
Nice work, Susan.
好极了
Yeah, great.
我刚刚救了一个杀人犯的命
I just saved the life of a murderer.
深呼吸
And take a deep breath.
好了 我受够了
Um, you know what? I've had enough of this.
我做了个取证
I-I got a deposition.
我还是能听见喘息声
I still hear wheezes.
我想要你完整的历史病历
I'd like to take a full history.
但如果你能在我穿衣服的时间内完成
But if you can do it in the time it takes me to get dressed...
请便
you can be my guest.
-你家里有哮喘病遗传吗 -没有
- Does asthma run in your family? - No.
你有其他症状吗
Have you ever had any other symptoms?
咳嗽 呼吸困难 疲劳 体重减轻
Coughing, difficulty breathing, fatigue, weight loss?
疲劳
Yeah, fatigue.
但我为了准备这次诉书已经两天没睡了
But I've been up for two days preparing for this brief.
我很担心这些突发疾病
I'm concerned about these attacks.
我就要成为合伙人了
Look, um, I am up for partner, okay?
搞砸一点 我就完了
One screw-up now, I'm finished.
你已经在医院了 我希望你能做几个快速检查
You're here now, I want you to let me run a couple quick tests.
这样你就不用折腾回来了
So you don't have to come back, huh?
要做多久
How long?
45分钟
45 minutes.
让你这么离开我不放心
I wouldn't feel right about letting you walk out.
快点做完 行吗
Okay. Well, make it snappy, okay?
很幸运 柏曼的孙子入院了
Lucky the Boman kid came in.
何出此言 怎么了
Why? What's it go?
没有骨折
No fracture.
那是什么
What's that?
似乎是骨肉瘤
Looks like an osteosarcoma.
你有他以前的病历和片子吗
You have his old chart and films?
是的 在这
Yeah. Here.
找到了
There it is.
找到什么
What?
肿瘤的前兆
The beginnings of a tumor.
他病历里没写过这个
No mention of it in his chart.
他什么时候被送来的
When was he brought in here?
11月20日
November 20.
不 他们本可以发现这里的
No. They should have caught this.
谁是他的医生
Who was the doctor?
道格·罗斯
Doug Ross.
就在这 骨膜反应 他忽视了
There is right there. Periosteal reaction. He missed it.
几毫米 太容易被忽视了
Couple of millimeters. Easy to miss.
我们都能发现
We both see it.
没错 今天的X光提醒我们该注意哪里了
Sure. Today's X-ray tells us where to look.
但你不能改变他误诊那个孩子的事实
But you can't change the fact that he misdiagnosed the kid.
我转达道格的
I'll talk to Doug.
你告诉病人家属了吗
Have you told the family?
不 还没
No, not yet.
不错 别说 现在起我负责这事了
Good. Don't. I'll take it from here.
约翰·卡特在哪
John Carter?
在药房♥
In the drug lockup.
来自希克斯医生
From Dr. Hicks.
我选上了 我选上了 我选上了
I'm in! I'm in! I'm in!
我就知道你会成功
I knew you'd make it.
你现在有空吗
Are you off?
-有空 -跟我来
- Yep. - Come with me.
但你不是有事要忙
But you're not off.
我们去庆祝一下
We're going to celebrate.
我再看完一个病人
I got one more patient, getting rid of it,
然后 我就能吃午饭了
and then, I can take lunch.
你被分到哪了 卡特
Where did you match, Carter?
这里
Here.
恭喜你 拿你的哮喘病人实验吧
Congratulations. Labs on your asthma guy.
该死
Damn.
情况不好吗
Bad?
他还需要做更多检查
He'll just need more tests.
我应该做个血液涂片
I should do a blood smear.
我把他带去血液科
I'll turf him to hematology.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
借过
Coming through!
借过
Coming through.
小心 我们要过去了
Look out, we're coming through.
雨果回来做大扫除了
Ah... Hugo's back for spring cleaning.
天呐
Oh, man!
溃疡感染了
Sores are infected.
卡萝 我觉得该你上了
Carol, I think it's your turn.
我已经负责那个唠叨不休的疯子了 哈蕾呢
I took that crazy rabbit guy. Haleh?
不行 我上周起负责那个生蛆的家伙了
No way. I took the guy with the maggots last week.
别看我
Don't look at me.
女士们 不用为了我争风吃醋
Girls, girls, there's plenty of me to go around.
只有一个解决办法了 准备好了吗
There's only one way to settle this. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
三局两胜
Best out of three?
别这样 姐♥妹♥们♥
Come on, guys.
珍妮
Hey, Jeanie.
这位雨果需要被清理干净
Hugo here needs to be cleaned up
我们现在很忙 你能帮忙吗
and we're really busy down here. Can you do it?
不 那是护士的工作
No. That's a nurse's job.
我母亲也是护士
My mother was a nurse.
太棒了
Great. That's great.
刘易斯医生
Ah, Dr. Lewis.
怎么了
Yes.
你能跟那位女士聊聊吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表