剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
见到你也很高兴
Nice to see you too.
如果是关于周末带瑞秋的事
If this is about getting Rachel this weekend
你就不用管了
you can forget it, okay?
因为我有芝加哥小熊队这周六的票
'cause I got tickets for the Bubbies on saturday.
瑞秋讨厌棒球
Rachel hates baseball.
不可能
That's not true.
这周末没问题 马克
This weekend's fine, Mark.
那都 都好说
That's... that's fine.
薯条你还吃吗
You going to finish those fries?
你吃吧
Go right ahead.
我吃不下这东西
I can't eat this food.
这地方几年前就应该
This place should have been shut down
被卫生局勒令停业了
by the health department years ago.
医院努力维持它的运营
Hospital fights to keep it open.
对生意也有好处
It's good for business.
食物中毒 洗胃
Food poisoning, stomach pumping,
肠胃炎
gastroenteritis.
联合致富
This joint's a gold mine.
我和克莱格要结婚了
Craig and I are getting married.
什么
What?
就在九月
In September.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
我不希望你从瑞秋口中听到这个消息
I didn't want you to hear it from Rachel.
瑞秋也知道
Rachel knows?
她很兴奋
She's excited.
她在帮我挑婚纱
She's helping me pick out a dress.
最好是不太传统的 我希望
Something non-traditional, I hope.
或许可以选红色的
Perhaps in red.
我知道你会不高兴
Look, I knew you weren't gonna be happy about this.
但我想还是应该由我来告诉你
But I thought I should be the one to tell you.
你应该留着山羊胡的
You should have kept the goatee.
让你看上去很凶
It made you look dangerous.
你好啊
Hey.
你也好啊
Hey, yourself!
放学早了吗
School let out early?
我整晚都在值班
I was on all night.
看来你还有个赚钱的营生啊
It looks like you're still gainfully employed.
我在试用期
Well, I'm on probation.
我又输了25万
I lose another 250 grand.
在维加斯算牌时
It's back to card counting in Vegas.
是吗 你还干那个
Really? You did that?
上辈子的事了
In a previous lifetime.
别问了
Yeah. Don't ask.
你的膝盖怎么样了
So how's your knee?
还好
It's, okay.
你的呢
How's yours?
我开的羟可酮的处方
The prescription that I wrote out for the percodan?
怎么了
Yeah?
是10片
Was for ten tablets.
我也觉得很奇怪
You know, I wondered about that.
那些鬼东西可花了我不少钱
Those damn things cost me a fortune.
所以你没把它改成100片吗
So you didn't change it to 100?
我没有
No, I didn't.
麻醉类药物的处方笺
Prescription pads for narcotics--
是一式三份的
they come in triplicate.
我可以去查我那份
I can check my copy.
或许你应该那么做
Well, maybe you should do that.
也许我应该
Maybe I should.
数数吧 男朋友
Count 'em, boyfriend.
全在这了
They're all there.
我不需要数
I don't need to count 'em.
你当然需要
Sure, you do.
布兰尼根先生 抱歉花了这么久时间
Mr. Branigan, sorry it took so long.
你有私人医生吗
Do you have a personal physician?
没有
No.
你的左肺处有一块高密度阴影
You have a density in your left lung.
肺结核
Tuberculosis?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
癌症
Cancer?
我们需要再做些检查来排除这个可能
We'll need to run more tests to rule that out.
这些检查要花多少钱
How much are these tests going to cost?
你有保险吗
Do you have insurance?
没有 我在很多不同的公♥司♥
No. I work construction
做建筑工作
for a lot of different companies.
没有福利待遇
No benefits.
你或许有资格申请医疗补助
Maybe you qualify for medicaid?
我上一个孩子出生时 我们没申请
When my last kid was born, we didn't.
花了我好几千块
It cost me, a couple of grand.
我现在还在设法还钱
I'm still trying to pay that off.
我无法告诉您检查的精确费用
Well, I can't tell you exactly how much the tests will cost.
我们可以叫住院部的人下来
We could get someone down from admitting
如果您有什么问题的话
if you have any questions.
我有好几个孩子 还有贷款
I, got a couple of kids and a mortgage.
我只能勉强度日
And I'm just scraping by as it is.
你有潜在的严重状况
You have a potentially serious condition
需要立即做评估
for which you need immediate evaluation.
布兰尼根先生 你真的需要留在这
Mr. Branigan, you really need to stay here.
马克 洛丽塔又来了
Mark, Loretta's back.
不 这回是什么事
Oh, no. What this time?
她只是被手术吓到了
She's just frightened and overwhelmed by the surgery.
她昨天刚出院
They only released her yesterday.
我给她输上液了 在四号♥房♥
I started an I.V. She's in four.
告诉她我尽快过去
Tell her I'll be down as soon as I can.
确保她舒适
Make sure she's comfortable.
我们就这样让他走了吗
So we're just gonna let him leave?
你还想做什么 抓住他吗
What do you want to do? Tackle the guy?
他说他无力支付
He said he can't afford it.
我凭什么说他可以
Who am I to say that he can?
一个疗程的放化疗
A full course of chemotherapy and radiation
至少要花五万美元
will cost him minimum 50 grand.
我不明白我们争个什么劲
I don't understang what we are arguing about.
你让医院给他开账单
You let the hospital bill him.
不得已时他可以宣告破产
He can declare bankruptcy if he has to.
然后如果他死了 留下破产的妻儿吗
And if he dies and leaves his wife and children in bankruptcy?
至少他不会死
At least he wouldn't be dead.
我建议他留下 他选择离开
I advised him to stay, he chose to leave.
那是他的权力
That's his prerogative.
你在外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
享受新鲜空气和阳光
Oh, just enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine.
过去的几个月里 我能出来的时候
The last few months, whenever I can
就想要到外面来
I'd like to get outside.
该戒烟了
It's about time you gave those up.
我最后的恶习
My last vice.
他们昨天让你回家了
So they sent you home yesterday.
是 我想我还没准备好
Yeah. I don't think I was ready.
你能吃东西了吗
You able to eat anything?
吃了就吐
I haven't been able to keep anything down.
孩子怎么样
How are the kids?
相当不好伺候
Hell on wheels.
我想问你点事
I wanted to ask you something.
问吧
Sure.
我在想
I was wondering if
你能不能做我孩子的监护人
you'd be guardian to my kids.
并不是说会有坏事降临到我身上
Not that anything bad's ever going to happen to me.
只是他们什么人都没有了
It's just that they don't have anybody.
我的亲人都去世了 孩子们喜欢你
My folks are dead, they like you.
我知道这是个很大的请求
I know it's a lot to ask,
但他们真的是好孩子
but they're really good kids.
他们的父亲呢
What about their father?
父亲们
Fathers.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表