剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You do that one more time, I put you in restraints.
一氧化碳值正常 动脉血氧112 二氧化碳32
CO level's normal. PO2's 112, PCO2 32.
好 推他去放射科
Okay, let's move him to radiology.
不 别 我想留在这
No! No, I wanna stay.
不行 你得去
No, you're going.
别 求你了 我想留在这
No, please, I want to stay.
卡萝 求你了卡萝
Carol! Carol, please!
你留在那也无济于事
There's nothing you can do to help him
我们得保证你没事
and we've got to make sure you're okay.
卡萝 我要知道他怎样了
Carol, I need to know.
你能陪着他吗
Will you stay with him?
没问题
You bet.
好的 我帮你去问问 好吗
All right, I'll go find out, okay?
-你看完后立马回来 -我保证
- And you will come right back. - I promise.
告诉他我以为他就在我后面
Tell him that I thought he was right behind me.
告诉他我没把他抛下
Tell him I didn't leave him there!
告诉他我没把他抛下
Tell him I didn't leave him there!
各位 借过一下
Excuse me, guys.
再扎个静脉
I need another line.
做完就再做个动脉血气分♥析♥
Grab an ABG while you are done.
连上传感器
Hook it up to the transducer.
-好了 -好的我们搞定了
- Got it. - Good, we're in business.
血压70/30
B.P. 70/30.
输液量开到最大
Open it up wide.
-他还清醒吗 -是的
- Is he conscious? -Yeah.
劳尔
Hey, Raul.
你好
Hi.
我是卡萝
It's Carol.
你感觉如何
How you doing?
烧伤面♥积♥有多大
How extensive are the burns?
百分之八十五到九十
85% to 90%.
大部分都是三度烧伤
Mostly third-degree.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
马利克 给他做个喉镜
Malik, let's do a laryngoscopy.
借过一下
Excuse me.
他情况如何
How's he doing?
不是很好 借过一下
Not so good. Coming through!
我们能怎么帮他
Anything we can do to help?
血液酸碱值7.10
pH 7.10
输氧15升的情况下
PO2 55,
动脉血氧分压55 二氧化碳50
PCO2 50 on 15 liters.
呼吸频率40并持续上升
Respiratory rate 40 and rising.
没有水肿
No edema.
这是好迹象
That's good though.
他呼吸困难
His breathing's labored.
他的胸部有间接性灼伤
He has a circumstantial burn on his chest.
他需要焦痂切除术
He needs an escharotomy.
烧伤科呢
Where's the burn unit?
在处理那个小女孩
Finishing up the little girl.
卡特和我就能做
Alright! Carter and I can do it.
来吧 备皮铺巾
Come on! Prep and drape.
给我十号♥刀 来吧卡特 赶紧的
Number ten blade. Let's go, Carter. Move!
孩子们怎样了
How are the kids?
有个刚来转走了
One was touch and go.
我送他去芝加哥大学附属医院
I sent him to the University of Chicago
做高压氧治疗去了
for some hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
那个碰了电缆的两岁女孩需要植皮
The two year-old cable girl will need some grafts.
她父母到了吗
Any parents yet?
妈妈抱着个受伤的幼儿离开现场了
A mother left the scene with an injured toddler.
警♥察♥已经发了全境通缉
the police had put out APBs
但她还没在任何医院出现
but she hasn't shown up at a hospital yet.
我去陪劳尔了
I am gonna keep Raul companied.
谢普如何了
How's Shep?
多处肋骨骨折 膝盖扭伤 烧伤
Multiple rib fractures, knee sprain, burns.
他上骨科了
He's up in Ortho.
格林医生 外面有一堆人
Dr. Greene, there's a bunch of guys out here
在问捐血的事情
asking about giving blood.
带他们去血库
Send them to the blood bank.
好的
Okay.
这个母亲打算任自己的小孩被烧死
The mother was gonna let her children burn to death.
这个母亲还在离她小孩的床
Same mother who was cooking methamphetamine
不到两米的地方制安♥非♥他♥命♥
five feet away from where her kids were sleeping.
劳尔 你的烧伤在收缩且扯住你的胸部了
Okay, Raul, your burns are constricting and shrinking your chest.
所以皮特要给你减压
So Peter's gonna relieve the pressure
好让你能呼吸 好吗
so you can breathe, alright?
好的
All right.
拿走这些敷料
Let's get these dressings off.
我的天
Whoo! God!
我们先在侧面开两个切口
Let's start with two lateral incisions.
沿腋中线纵向切开
Cut longitudinally down the mid-axillary line.
血压维持在80/50
B.P.'s still 80/50.
给他挂500毫升盐水
Give him a 500cc bolus.
我觉得我下不了手了
I don't know If I can do this.
来吧 卡特 全神贯注就好
Come on, Carter, just focus.
不 我说真的
No, really.
卡特 切深一点
Carter, just deepen your incision
直到你切到鲜活组织为止
until you hit fresh tissue.
来吧 你做得到的
Come on. You can do it.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
我来吧
I got it.
罗斯医生 那个男孩从放射科回来了
Dr. Ross. The boy's back from radiology.
警♥察♥想向他问话
And the police want to talk to him.
好的 我走了 有新情况就通知我好吧
Okay. Alright, let me know If anything changes?
好的 搞定了
Okay, that's it.
感觉好点没
Better?
烧伤科来了
Burn guys are here.
好大一群人
What a cloud.
早上好 马克 病人什么情况
Good morning, Mark. What have we got?
你好啊 小鬼头 感觉如何
Hey, kiddo, how's it going?
手臂痛
These arm hurts.
是吗 你有一度烧伤
Yeah? Well, you got first-degree burns.
-你知道一度烧伤是什么吗 -不知道
- You know what those are? -No.
就跟严重晒伤一样
Like a bad sunburn.
很疼 但不会留下永久性伤害
Hurts really bad, but there's no permanent damage.
他的痰液状况如何
How's his sputum?
过去一小时都是清的
Clear in the last hour.
麦克斯 你喜欢棒球吗
Max, you like baseball?
你很快就能回队去春训了
You'll be back to spring training in no time.
我妈妈去哪了
Where's my mom?
我们还不知道
We don't know.
有人在火场外见到她了
Somebody saw her outside the fire,
但她接下来就消失了
and then, she just disappeared.
杰西卡还好吗
Is Jessica okay?
你妹妹杰西卡去了另一个医院
Jessica, your sister, she went to a different hospital.
但她也会没事的
But she'll be fine too.
那杰米呢
And Jamie?
那个婴儿吗
The baby?
她跟你妈妈在一起
She's with your mom.
你知道我们能在哪找到她们不
You have any idea where we can find them?
这里有个警探想跟你聊聊
There's a police detective here who wants to talk to you.
可以吗
Okay?
推他上烧伤科去
Let's get him up to the burn unit.
他是你的朋友吗
He a friend of yours?
是的
Yeah.
他有家人吗
He have family?
我已经给他们打过电♥话♥了
I called them already.
谁去跟劳尔讲讲情况
Who's going to tell Raul?
我去
I will.
不 我去吧 他是个消防员
No, I will. He's a fireman.
他已经心里有数了
He already knows.
各位让开点
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表