剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
马上就来
Coming up.
她会活下来吗
Is she going to live?
会的
Yeah.
哈蕾
Haleh?
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, hon.
想吃点什么吗
You want something to eat?
大英帝国 万岁
Hail, Britannia
大英帝国统治着浪潮
Britannia rules the waves...
早上好
Good morning.
看得出来你把这儿当家了
I see you're making yourself at home.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我发现周围有一些小摆设
I find having a few knickknacks around
能让屋子更令人愉快
makes a room more cheerful.
所以 你觉得累吗
So, you're feeling fatigued?
有点累
A bit fatigued, I'm afraid.
我想着你能给我点东西
I was hoping you could give me something
让我恢复正常
to put me back on my feet.
有发烧 感冒吗
Any fevers? Colds?
都没有
Neither one.
有头痛 呕吐吗
Any headaches? Vomiting?
没有 但是有点气短
No. A bit short of breath.
你在服用什么药物吗
Are you on any medication?
没有 没有 一滴都没有
No. No, not a drop.
听听那个可怜的小羊羔
Oh, listen to that poor little lamb.
我将要给你的胸部做X光
I'm going to X-ray your chest--
排除肺炎的可能 然后做个血检 好吗
rule out pneumonia-- and do a blood test, okay?
到了喝茶的时间了 是吗
Ah, tea time, is it?
恐怕早过了
Well past, I'm afraid.
准备一个沙丁胺醇雾化器
Set up an albuterol nebulizer.
立刻测一下脉搏血氧含量
Let's get a pulse ox right away.
他怎么了
What does he have?
哮喘发作
Asthma attack.
他没法呼吸
He can't breathe.
呼吸频率40 甲床发暗
Respiration's 40. Dusky nailbeds.
他紫绀了 我们开始低流量供氧
He's cyanotic. Let's start a low flow O-2.
我尽我最快把他带到这儿 但是他严重了
I got him here as fast as I could, but he got worse.
他叫什么
What's his name?
阿兰
Alan.
好了 阿兰
All right, Alan.
小家伙 我需要你做个深呼吸
Hey, buddy. I need you to take a deep breath on this.
别紧张 没事 没事的 这是药
It's okay. It's alright. It's okay. This is medicine.
会帮助你呼吸
It's going to help you breathe.
好吗 我们开始吧
Okay? Here we go.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
-血氧多少 -87
- What's the pulse ox? - Eighty-seven.
很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
跟我想的差不多
About what I expected.
干得好 就是这样
Here you go. Here you go.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
慢一点 慢慢地深呼吸
Slow, slow deep breaths.
科瓦兰太太 我问过医生了
Mrs. Corvalan, I spoke to a doctor.
他也同意我的评估
And he agreed with my evaluation.
这是药方
This is a prescription.
五天后回门诊来复诊
Follow up in the clinic in five days.
我们走 孩子
Vamonos, mi hijo.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-插不进去 -她在咬管子
- It's not going in. - She's biting the tube.
朱莉 你不能咬管子
Julie, you can't bite the tube.
我们需要把炭放进你的肚子里
We need to put the charcoal in your belly
来清理你的胃
to clean out your stomach...
好吧 到此为止
All right, that's it.
约束带
Restraints!
冷静点 别让事情更难
Settle down. Don't make it any harder.
把她的双手绑起来
Tie her hands down.
你不停下的话 我只能把管子插入你鼻子里
If you don't stop, I'm gonna have to put a tube down your nose
你肯定不会喜欢的
and you're really not going to like it.
她在扯管子
She's pulling the tube out.
该死
Damn it!
好吧 鼻胃管
All right, nasogastric tube.
-还要炭吗 -好主意
- More charcoal? - Good idea.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我只能这样做
I'm sorry I have to do this.
我知道
I know.
马利克 来把她头按住
Malik, come hold her head down.
我需要一个新的导管注射器
I need a new cath-tip syringe.
给你
Here you go.
进来了
We're in.
50克
50 grams.
我们有毛巾吗
All right, do we have a washcloth?
好了
All right. Okay.
没事了
It's okay.
最糟糕的已经过去了
The worst is over. I know.
老天 我讨厌这样
God, I hate this.
没事了
It's okay.
海瑟薇 我喜欢你的新手术服
Hey, Hathaway, I love your new scrubs.
好吧
Yeah, right.
她化验结果出来时告诉我
Let me know when her level comes back.
好的
Okay.
她反抗了 是吧
She put up a fight, huh?
是 她是认真的
Yeah, she was really serious.
那真是个例外
That's really the exception.
这些女孩中大部分都是...
Most of these girls--
她们都是想博取关注
they're looking for attention.
她们和家长或是男朋友吵了一架
They have a fight with their folks or their boyfriend.
多吃了几片药 然后就报♥警♥
Swallow five pills instead of two and then call 911.
拜托 如果你真想自杀
I mean, come on, if you really want to kill yourself,
吃什么药啊
forget about pills.
找个刮胡刀 找到那条动脉
Get yourself a straight razor, you find that artery,
一刀下去
you slice right on up.
分分钟就死了
You'll be dead in a minute.
吃药的都不是真的想寻死
Pills are for people who don't really mean it.
我当时就是认真的
I really meant it.
你说是就是吧
Yeah, right.
她在开玩笑 是吧
She's kidding, right?
妈妈 我不是想借钱
Mom, it's not a "money" kind of favor.
我希望你和爸爸明天晚上能帮我照看下苏西
I was hoping you and dad could look after Susie tomorrow night.
-照看到好久 -早上八点
- What time? - Uh, about 8:00 a.m.
是的 这意味着她要在你们那里过夜
Yes, it would mean she would have to sleep there.
杰瑞 企图自杀病人的对乙酰氨基酚浓度出来了吗
Jerry, we get an acetaminophen level on that suicide attempt?
我打电♥话♥问问化验科
I'll call the lab.
等你用完了我要用
I need to get on there when you're done.
-我 用完了 -是吗 谢了
- I'm... done. - Yeah? Thanks.
-你几点下班 -六点左右
- What time you getting off tonight? - About six.
想去吃个晚饭吗
Do you want to have dinner?
我有个报告要写 下周才用
I got a presentation, that's on next week,
但我还没开始写
but I haven't started preparing for it...
卡特 你治疗了这个面瘫的孩子吗
Carter, did you work up this kid with facial paralysis?
抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?
没有 一会儿见
No. See ya.
再见 是我看的
Bye. Yes, I did.
那孩子得了贝尔氏麻痹 典型表现
Kid had Bell's palsy. Classic presentation.
他耳朵里没有水疱和溃疡吗
No vesicles or sores in his ears?
应该没有
I don't think so.
你不确定吗
You're not sure?
我非常确定 怎么了
I'm pretty sure. Why?
水疱预示亨特氏综合征
The vesicles indicate Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
就可能感染大脑
which could infect the brain.
我没注意水疱
I wasn't looking for vesicles.
如果你觉得你错诊了 我会打电♥话♥给他的家人
If you think you missed him, I would call his folks
把他带到这里来确认一下
and get him in here and make sure.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表