剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
有什么问题
What's the problem here?
我结婚十一年了
I was married for 11 years.
突然又要去约会
To be faced suddenly with dating again...
你想的太多了 跟着直觉走就好了
Okay, you are over thinking it. You just got to follow your id.
比这要复杂
It's more complicated than that.
不 并不是
No, it's not.
我一会儿告诉你的话
What is about to pass between us
你一定要给我保密
must remain in the strictest of confidence.
好的
Okay.
我第一次遇到珍的时候
When I first met Jen...
进来
Come here.
你第一次遇到珍的时候
When you first met Jen...
我之前从没有过性生活
I never had sex before.
你当时十七岁 对吧
Right. You were 17, right?
十六
Sixteen.
这么多年来 我都很忠贞
And through all those years, I've always been faithful.
你是要告诉我
Are you telling me
你只和珍上过床吗
that you've only had sex with Jen?
这种情况不常见吗
That's unusual?
在二十世纪
In the 20th century?
你是对的 看出来了吧 我是个怪胎
Yeah, you're right. See? I'm a freak.
我有点消化不了
Well, that's a little strong.
不不 是真的
No, no. It's true.
我只和自己老婆上♥床♥
I've only had sex with my wife.
一想到要和陌生人亲密
The thought of being intimate with a stranger...
万一她不能让我兴奋呢
What if she can't arouse me
或者我满足不了她
or I can't please her?
这种想法就要把我吓死了
The thought alone scares me to death.
你说得对
Well, you're right.
因加不适合你
Inga's not for you.
县医院 这里是52号♥
County, this is Unit 52.
有一位十六岁男性被打患者
We have a 16-year-old male beating victim
面部和躯体多处受伤
multiple injuries to the face and torso
胫腓骨骨折 呼吸困难
broken tib-fib, difficulty breathing.
罗斯医生 十六岁伤者
Dr. Ross, 16-year-old trauma.
血压80/50 呼吸浅 频率53
B.P.'s 80/50, resps are shallow at 53.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
收到 52号♥
We copy, 52.
什么时候到达
What's your E.T.A.?
我们离得远 十五分钟
We're a ways out. I'd say 15 minutes.
收到
Copy that.
罗斯医生 我想负责这个创伤患者
Dr. Ross, I'd like to run this trauma.
抱歉卡特
Sorry Carter,
我向戴尔保证了他能接下一个创伤患者
I promised Dale he could run the next trauma.
杰瑞 十分钟之后呼叫我
Jerry, page me in ten minutes.
这些弧线
These kurley-b lines...
你们在看什么
What're you looking at?
肺水肿
Pulmonary edema.
我好饿 你们吃过午饭了吗
Man, I'm hungry. You guys had lunch yet?
我们打算一会去
We were just going to go in a few.
要一起吗
Care to join?
我现在该上去了
I should go up now.
有化验结果要出了
I got some labs coming.
去蘑菇医生餐馆
Well, Doc Magoo's?
不如去食堂吧
Why don't we do the lunch room?
今天是纽伦堡鸡肉日
It's Nuremberg chicken day.
在1994年10月10日
On october 10, 1994,
克洛伊因为醉驾和妨碍治安被捕
chloe was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.
这一次她发誓会接受治疗
At this time, she swore that she would seek treatment.
六个月之后 她因酒后驾驶被捕
Six months later, she was arrested for driving under the influence.
刘易斯医生 我们的目的是想看看
Dr. Lewis, we are here to explore the possibility
你和你姐姐能否在没有法庭的介入下解决问题
of you and your sister settling this without the court's help
但我觉得你好像对此不感兴趣
But I take it you're not interested.
不 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
那探视权的问题呢
And on the issue of visitation rights?
不 我不信任他
No. I don't trust her.
基于什么
Based on?
基于她酗酒和吸毒的历史
Based on her history of drunkenness, addiction
伪造的戒毒经历 列举在这了
false claims of rehabilitation, as outlined here.
我有副本
I have a copy.
克洛伊 你有什么想说的吗
Chloe, is there anything you'd like to say?
苏珊说的都是真的
Well, everything susan said about me is true
在此之前我从来没在戒毒所待过超过一周
But I've never stayed in rehab more than a week before now.
现在你戒毒戒酒已经
And you've been free of alcohol and drugs for..?
五个月
Five months.
这是一系列尿检结果
Um, here are the urine test results.
你现在勉强开始
You've barely started
对自己负责
taking responsibility for yourself.
你要如何对一个孩子负责
How do you expect to take responsibility for a child?
我问过自己很多遍
I ask myself that a lot.
但现在我回到正轨了
But I am on the right track now.
我再也不想变回之前的自己了
And I never, ever want to go back to who I was
而且我觉得有了上帝的帮助
And I feel that with the help of god
朋友的帮助
and my friends...
以及家人的帮助
and my family...
我可以做我女儿的好母亲
that I can be a good mother to my baby.
你现在的工作是凤♥凰♥城的索赔理算员
And you've been employed as a claims adjuster in Phoenix
已经做了四个月
for the past four months.
是的 这是书面文件
Yep. Yep. Here are the affidavits.
他们为我保留了职位
And they're holding a job for me,
我在这里也找到了工作
and I got a job here.
你能出去一下吗
Could you step outside, please?
我想和刘易斯医生单独说几句
I want to speak to Dr. Lewis alone.
我将批准你的姐姐
I am going to allow your sister
一周三次过夜探视
three overnight visits a week
今晚开始
Starting tonight.
作为解决抚养问题的过度方案
Pending resolution of the adoption issue.
此外 我要告诉你
What's more, I'm telling you now
如果你继续争夺抚养权
that if you proceed with the custody fight
你会输掉这场官司
you will lose.
克洛伊是孩子的妈妈 而且就目前来看
Chloe's the mother, and as far as I can see
她没有危害孩子的可能
she presents no danger to her child.
鉴此
Given that
我希望你考虑一下诉讼的代价
I want you to consider the cost of proceeding
不仅仅是经济上的代价
not just financially
也包括对你的影响
but in terms of the disruption to you
对你的生活 克洛伊的生活 还有对宝宝的影响
your life, chloe's life and to the baby.
我们应该去钓鱼的
We should've gone fishing.
我们就能坐在码头边 脚趾泡在水里
We could be sitting on the pier with our toes in the water
还能淹死几条虫子
drowning a couple of worms.
然而 我们现在却在这
Instead, here we are
成为黑社会的两个受害者
two urban casualties of the button man.
顺便一提 我的喉咙没事
My throat's fine, by the way.
我们可不能在这抚养我们的孩子
We're not raising our kids here.
不行吗
We're... we're not?
不 绝对不行
No. Definitely not.
好吧
Okay.
什么情况
What happened here?
她阑尾破裂
Appendix ruptured.
引起感染了
She's septic.
我看了她的病历
I took a look at her chart.
真没想到 你居然没检查就把她放回家了
And lo and behold, you sent her home without examining her.
在医生助理的检查中没有发现有阑尾炎症状
Nothing in the P.A.'s exam suggested appendicitis.
我不这么认为
I disagree.
"腹痛 痉挛 发烧"
"Abdominal pain, cramping, fever."
你应该亲手检查她
You should've laid hands on her.
这才是外科医生的本职
That's what a surgeon does.
当道格·罗斯医生犯错的时候
You were quick to assign blame
你马上就指责他
when Doug Ross made a mistake.
而你犯错时 却到处找借口
When your ass is on the line, you hide behind excuses.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表