剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第一集
"欢迎回来 卡特!"
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
救救我
Help me!
喷血了
Whoa, I got a pumper.
他需要开气道呼吸
He's going to need an airway.
-别乱动了 -谁给我把剪刀
- Stop moving around. - Scissors. Anybody? Scissors.
血压多少
We got a pressure?
70/40 脉搏150 微弱
70/40. Pulse weak and thready at 150.
伙计 你看见枪手了吗
Buddy, you see who shot you?
看清车牌号♥了吗
You get a plate number?
他现在不方便说话
He's not talking right now.
把O型阴性血接到输液器上 喊刘易斯来
Start the O-neg on infuser and somebody find Lewis.
我找到子弹了
I feel a bullet.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
做头部CT
Let's get a head CT.
-刘易斯在哪儿 -我怎么知道
- Where's Lewis? - How should I know?
请别让我死
Please don't let me die!
杰瑞
Jerry.
杰瑞 你看见刘易斯医生了吗
Jerry, have you seen Dr. Lewis?
三床 心脏病人
Curtain area three with a heart attack.
让本顿从手术室里出来
Get benton out of the O.R.
孕妇腹部中弹
Pregnant woman's coming in with a gunshot to the abdomen.
还有多久来
How far out?
最多两分钟
Two minutes or less.
明白
Got it.
检查正常
Even thought your tests are normal.
但你的病史显示疼痛可能和心脏有关
Your history suggests that the pain may be heart-related.
苏珊 马克需要你去创伤二室
Susan, Mark needs you in trauma two.
颈部枪击伤
Gunshot wound to the neck.
心脏监护室还有空床吗
Does CCU have any beds?
昨晚开始就满了
Backed up from last night.
心脏监护室有床位之前
We're going to hold you down here,
我们会让你呆在这里
until a bed opens up in the cardiac care unit.
一有床位马上就送你过去
We'll send you up as soon as we can.
我的孩子
My baby!
走 快走
Go, go.
血压90/60 脉搏120
BP's 90/60. Pulse is 120.
加油
Come on.
她足月了 我需要胎儿监护仪和听诊器
She's full term. I need fetal monitor and echoscope.
-皮特你没事吧 -推床小心点
- Peter, are you okay? - Watch the damn gurney.
该死 交叉配血四个单位
Damn. Type and cross four units.
来几个人
We need a fresh group here.
康妮 做超声波检查 等会再登记
Connie, get ultrasound in here. Do the paper work later.
做血常规 交叉配型四单位血
CBC, type and cross four units.
求求你 拜托了
Please, please!
我的孩子还好吗
Is my baby all right?
子♥宫♥柔软 没有射出伤 准备做盆腔检查
Uterus tender, no exit wounds. Let's prep for a pelvic.
打给产科
Call OB.
我们需要交叉匹配四单位血
Okay, we need a type and cross, four units.
人都上哪儿去了
Where's everybody?
十二个枪伤 四个重伤
12 GSWs, four critical.
玻璃横飞 一团糟
Glasses flying. It's a real mess.
脉搏95 血压90/60 脉搏120
Pulse 95. BP's 90/60, Pulse 120.
迟到两个小时
Two hours late.
什么
What?
卡特
Carter.
我要自己测血压了
I'm going to have to run the blood up myself.
头顶露出来了
Not dilated. Vertex presentation.
-他会没事吗 -胎心145
- Is he gonna be alright? - Fetal heart rate's 145.
-还不错 -莉蒂亚 我要你用力
- That's very good. - Lydia, I need you to stay put. We need you.
我在隔壁忙
I'm not done next door.
卡特到底去哪儿了
Where the hell is Carter?
我的天哪
Oh, god.
我的天哪
Oh, god.
天哪 这都是怎么回事
Oh, god! What is all this?
堵车
Traffic.
你就不能想点办法吗
Can't you do something?
什么办法
Like what?
我要下车
Stop the cab.
没问题
No problem.
不用找了
Keep the change.
天哪
Oh, god.
天哪
Oh, god.
还是很痛
It still hurts so bad.
当我在商店里为我的孩子
It started when I was shopping in the store for my children
和孙子们买♥♥东西时就开始痛了
and my grandchildren.
你想看看我孙子们的照片吗
Would you like to see pictures of my grandchildren?
我一直随身携带
I always bring them with me.
我有四个儿子 三个孙子
I have four sons and three grandchildren.
急诊室 对
ER, yeah.
-这是托尼 -我等着
- Here's Tony - Yeah, I'll hold.
很可爱吧
Isn't he darling?
-请问 -这是杰夫和哈罗德
- Excuse me? - And here's Jeff and Harold.
-等等 这是哈罗德 -精神科医生到底去哪了
- And wait, he was Harold. - Where the hell is psych?
-你看 他们都是金发 -请问
- Look at them, they are all blonde and very... - Excuse me.
能等一等吗 拜托
Hang on, will you, please?
他们可真可爱
Oh, they're so sweet.
我很想他们
I miss them so much.
刘易斯医生 躁郁症
Oh, Dr. Lewis. Bipolar.
我叫过精神科医生了 但她的腿有点问题
I called psych, but there is something wrong with her leg.
又来一个枪伤
Got another gunshot coming.
让她坐着等精神科医生
Put her on the board and hope psych shows up.
该死的心脏科医生
It was a son-of-a-bitch cardiologist.
我的妹妹曾被总统接见...
My sister met the president...
请问
Excuse me!
什么事
What?!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们新来的三年级学生 来找格林医生
We're third-year students looking for Dr. Greene.
你是医学生
You're a med student?
没错
Yeah.
有谁会询问病史吗
Anybody know how to take a history?
当然
Sure.
-康斯坦丁夫人 -我不是天主教♥徒♥
- Mrs. Constantine? - I was not a Catholic person...
康斯坦丁夫人 这是
Mrs. Constantine, this is..?
哈珀 哈珀·特雷西
Harper. Harper Tracy.
-这是特雷西医生 -哈珀 哈珀
- This is Dr. Tracy. - Harper? Harper!
-我在纽约爱乐乐团 -现在由她来
- I knew someone who played - She's gonna
-照顾你 好吗 -和一个叫哈珀的合作过
- take care of you, Okay? - In the New York Philharmonic named Harper.
我和他一起演奏
I played with him.
到检查二室去
You're going to go to exam two
就在那里
Right over there.
你喜欢保罗·纽曼吗
Do you like Paul Newman?
我喜欢那双蓝眼睛
I love those blue eyes.
皮特 什么情况
Peter, what have you got?
足月枪伤孕妇 无射出伤
Full-term abdominal GSW, no exit wound.
孩子在动 有心跳
Baby's moving, heart's beating.
我想子弹在子♥宫♥里
I think the bullet's in the uterus.
听上去要开刀了
Sounds like a section.
胎心降到100了
Fetal heart rate's falling-- 100.
母亲怎么样
How's mom?
血压80/50 脉搏140还在加快
BP's 80/50, pulse 140 and climbing.
我的孩子没事吧
Is my baby okay?
腹膜中有淤血
Free blood in the peritoneum.
我们现在就得进手术室
We are moving her now.
通知手术室我们要紧急剖腹产了
Call the OR, let them know we're on our way
通知产科医生
with an emergency section and get O.B.
彼得 你怎么了
Peter, what happened to you?
别提了
Don't ask.
你能行吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表