剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我想 但是他们让我
I would, but they asked me
去带来访的申请人们
to give a tour to the visiting candidates
参观下医院
of the hospital.
竞争很激烈
Stiff competition.
在面试前我还有几个小时的时间
I had a couple hours to kill before my interview.
你知道面试的重要性 觉得还是来这边
You know what it for. So I thought I would come by.
希望你敲定了
I was hoping you managed to get a final draft
我的推荐信的最终稿
of my letter of rec out.
我写了一封 上周寄出去了
One draft. Sent it last week.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Great, great, great.
很好
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
干得好
Nice work.
皮特 消息都传开了
Peter, word's gotten around
说这就是复活奇迹发生的地方
this is where the resurrection is.
我有几个学生
I have some students
想看你是如何让人起死回生的
who want to watch you raise the dead.
他们在那能看得很清楚
They'll have a good view from there.
他们将从你如何和为何
They'll benefit from learning
决定救治这个看似无望的病患中
how and why you decided to pursue
学到很多东西的
this hopeless case.
"如何和为何"
"How and why."
我见到了这个人
I saw this guy.
我知道我能治好他
I knew I could fix him.
开始工作
I went to work.
你说得对 凯瑞
Good call, Kerry.
她发作了
She's abrupted.
-随时叫我 -好吧 随便吧
- Any time. - Yeah yeah yeah, whatever.
他说他会送几张票来的
You know, he said he was going to send some tickets.
杰瑞 你还在说那个
Jerry, are you still telling
斯科蒂·皮蓬的故事吗
that Scottie Pippen story?
这不是个故事
It's not a story.
别说了 她来了
Shh! Here she comes.
你好啊 康妮
Hey, Connie.
你好
Hey.
甜菜汤吗
The beet soup, huh?
他们就是这么说的
That's what they say.
我不知道 太疯狂了
I don't know. Crazy.
它让很多女性生产了
It's put a lot of women in labor.
报纸上这么写的
It's on the newspaper.
什么东西
What has?
甜菜汤
The beet soup
蘑菇医生就有的那种
over at Doc Magoo's.
能够催产
Induces labor.
拜托
Oh, come on.
没错 我也读到过这个
Yeah, I read that.
也不是完全不可能啊
It's not that farfetched.
很多植物都含有麦角碱衍生物
A lot of plants have ergot alkaloid derivatives.
那东西有什么用
And what do those do?
造成子♥宫♥收缩
Make the uterus contract.
苏珊
Susan...
怎么了
Yeah?
我负责看顾利亚·拉塞尔
I've been monitoring Leah Russell.
有些地方有问题
A few things don't add up.
她没有给我们提供尿样
She hasn't been able to give us a urine sample.
她的病历显示她曾经生过两胎
Her chart shows she's had two previous births
但她告诉我她是独居
but she told me she lives alone.
她很紧张 体重偏低
She's nervous, underweight...
你觉得她吸毒吗
You're thinking drugs?
我查了几家医院
I checked a few hospitals.
十几岁时 她生下了两个毒品婴儿
As a teen, she gave birth to two crack babies--
一个在六个月时就离世了
One she lost at six months
另一个一出生就被带走了
one was taken away at birth.
带我去吧
Lead the way.
小朋友 我们又来了
Oh, boy. Here we go again.
这位爸爸 你好啊
Hi, dad.
我讨厌这个过程
I hate this part!
尽量省口气 莫妮卡
Try to save your breath, Monica.
如果你不去做结扎
If you don't get a vasectomy, I swear
我发誓下一个一定要你来生
you're having the next one.
这孩子有多大
Oh! How big is this kid?
好了 好了
All right, all right.
放松点 好吗
Ease up on the pushing, okay?
头出来了
There's the head...
你可以不要喊了吗
Would you shut up?
她自己也快生了
She has to go through this herself soon.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
好了
That's it.
看看 她差不多有九斤重呢
Look at that one. She's a ten-pounder.
我收回我的话
I take it back.
亲爱的 你想怎么喊就怎么喊
Hon, you scream all you want.
吸吗
Suction?
婴儿没有意识 新生儿评分3
Baby's lethargic. Apgar three.
等等 等等 好了
Hold on. Hold on. Okay.
不行 好了 可以了
No. Okay. All right.
把她裹起来
Let's bag her.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
你在怀孕期间检查出糖尿病了吗
Did you test positive for diabetes during your prenatal care?
出什么事了
What-what-what's wrong?
心肺复苏 马上就做 我来插管
C.P.R. Right now. I'll intubate.
准备脐带线注射 足跟采血测血糖
Prep an umbilical line, and heel-stick a glucose.
那是什么
What is it?
我其他孩子都没发生过这种情况啊
This never happened with my other kids.
你可能在怀孕期间
You may have developed
患上了妊娠糖尿病
gestational diabetes during your pregnancy.
按每公斤2毫升的量注射
Bolus her with 2cc's per kilo.
呼吸很微弱
Weak respiratory effort.
给她注射10毫升10%葡萄糖水
Give her a 10cc infusion of D-10
采血再测下血糖
and stick her for another glucose.
她为什么不哭
Why isn't she crying?
婴儿被♥插♥管了
Your baby's been intubated.
试着躺下
Just try and lie back.
试着躺一会 莫妮卡 放松
Try and lie back, Monica. Relax.
珍妮告诉我你无法
Jeanie tells me you're having trouble
给我们提供尿样
giving us a urine sample.
是的 我试过了
Yeah, I tried.
我建议你再试试 因为如果你无法自己提供
Well, I suggest you try again, because if you can't produce a sample
我们就得给你插导管了
we'll have to put a catheter in you to get one.
你们要尿样做什么
Why do you even need it?
我们要做毒理检测
So we can do a tox screen.
如果是白人女性你们也做这个测试吗
You do it on white women too?
每个有过吸毒酗酒史的人
We do it on everyone who has a history
都要做这个测试
of drug or alcohol abuse,
所以我建议你配合我们
so I suggest you cooperate.
告诉我结果
Let me know the results.
你查我的历史了
You looked me up.
来吧
Shall we?
你非告诉她不可吗
You had to tell her?
她是医生
She's the doctor.
我以前因为吸毒过得一团糟
I was just trippin' because I was busted before.
我那时还是孩子 不过现在我已经不吸毒了
I was a kid then, but now, I'm clean.
结果会证明的
Let's find out.
脉搏血氧98
Pulse ox 98.
好的 我们就想听到这个
Yeah. That's what I want to hear.
来吧 宝贝
Come here, you.
来看看
Look at that.
格林医生 谢谢你
Oh, Dr. Greene, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等 我没拍到那段
Wait. I didn't get it.
再来一次
Do that again.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表