剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第九集
"家"
道格
Doug.
道格
Doug!
他不在
He's not here.
我需要你检查一下小苏西
I need you to take a look at little Susie.
我还没上班 对吧
I'm not on yet, am I?
你是儿科医生 你一直都在当班
You're a pediatrician. You're always on.
是啊 但我不是你专属的儿科医生
Yes, but I'm not your pediatrician.
现在几点了
What time is it?
早上六点
6 A.M.
她半夜咳醒了
She was up half the night coughing.
来吧
All right.
你好呀 小家伙
Hey there, little one.
你怎么了 我们来检查一下
What's going on? Let's see.
看上去很开心啊
Seems pretty agreeable.
因为在过去五个小时内
That's 'cause I kept her company
我一直陪着她
for the last five hours.
怎么了
What's the matter?
昨天上母婴课时被人用胳膊肘推了一下
I got elbowed in the mommy and me class yesterday.
听上去很严重
Sounds vicious.
是啊 降落伞游戏我拿着蓝色的那头
It was. I had the blue end of the parachute
小苏西在我下面
and little Susie was underneath
"雅痞"指受过高等教育的中上阶层人士
有个雅痞妈妈突然拽了一下降落伞
and this yuppie mother came by
然后推了我一下
and yanked it and shoved me.
我告诉你 当妈可不容易
I'm telling you, this mother thing is not easy.
有了她你才知道
Well, you wouldn't know it by her.
没发烧
No temperature.
肺部没问题
Lungs are clear.
喉咙没发炎
No sore throat.
这是我见过
This is the healthiest
最快乐 健康的孩子
Happiest baby that I have ever seen.
天啊 我今晚可不去金宝贝了
Oh, god, I am never going to make Gymboree tonight.
道格 道格 急救员到后门了
Doug? Doug, paramedics are at the back door
一个婴儿 没有意识
With an infant, unresponsive.
要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
当然
Always.
好的 再见 你能抱一下她吗
Okay. Bye-bye. Can you hold her?
-当然 -多谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
小苏西
Hello, little Susie.
什么情况
What do you got?
两个月的男婴
Two-month-old male found unconscious
在婴儿床里被发现无意识 面色发紫
and cyanotic in his crib.
怎么了 哪里不对了
What is it? What's wrong?
他昨晚还好好的
He was fine last night.
到现场时无反应 现场给了
Unrespond at the scene. Gave him two rounds of epi
两次肾上腺素和阿托品 没起作用
and atropine in the field. Got nothing
他只是有点感冒
He just had a little cold.
我昨天带他去看了儿科医生
I just took him to our pediatrician yesterday.
插管 4号♥无囊导管
Let's tube him. Number four uncuffed.
-接上气袋 好吗 -收到
- Hook up a compression, will you? - Got it.
-1号♥直型喉镜 -固定导管
- Number one, straight laryngoscope. - I need to tape on the tube.
给我 就这样
Give me that. Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
体温
Temperature?
33.9摄氏度
It's 93.
感冒不严重 都没发烧
It wasn't a bad cold.
深部肌腱反射消失
Deep tendon reflexes absent.
对疼痛无反应 试试大剂量肾上腺素
He's unresponsive to pain. Let's try a high dose epi.
他有多重 十镑吗
What's his weight? Ten pounds?
十二镑
Twelve.
-心搏停止 -0.5毫克
- Asystole. - Point five.
我们的医生漏掉了什么吗
Did our doctor miss something?
-您贵姓 -肯威
- What's your name? - Kenway.
肯威先生和夫人 我们需要你到外面等
Mr. and Mrs. Kenway, we need you to wait outside.
他到底怎么了
What's wrong with him?
哈蕾
Haleh.
我是哈蕾·亚当斯
I'm Haleh Adams.
我们得让医生专心救人
We need to let the doctors do their work.
我想陪着我的孩子 求你了
I want to stay with my baby, please.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
没事 交给我吧
It's okay. I'll get that.
前囟平坦
Anterior fantanel is flat.
监护仪上有什么吗
Anything on the monitor yet?
没有瘀点或瘀斑
No petechiae or ecchymosis.
再来一剂肾上腺素
Another dose of epi?
昏迷时间
What's his down time?
四十五分钟
45 minutes.
有脉搏吗
Any pulse?
瞳孔固定散大
Pupils fixed and dilated
无心率 准备电击
No rhythm. I'm gonna to shock him.
充电
Charging.
苏珊
Susan...
苏珊 结束了
Susan, it's over.
苏珊 结束了
Susan, it's over.
结束了
It's over.
我去写病历
I'll mark the chart.
婴儿猝死综合症
SIDS?
莉迪亚 取下监控仪
Lydia, take him off the monitor.
我去叫他的父母
I'll get his parents back in here.
你能陪着他吗
Will you stay with him?
看看这小脸
You got to look at that face.
她入睡很快
She was fast asleep.
对吧
Weren't you?
谢谢 康妮
Thank you, Connie.
不用谢 来吧
You're welcome. Here you go.
你说什么
What?
真乖
Oh, yeah.
我的小宝贝
My little girl.
我的小宝贝
Ooh, my little girl.
乖
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
你看起来糟透了
You look awful.
刚做完手术 只睡了两个小时
Post-op, two hours' sleep.
今晚怎么样
How's tonight look?
可以 如果本顿放我走的话
Good, if Benton lets me out.
都两天了
It's been, like, two days.
感觉不止两天
It's been, like, over two days.
我今晚六点到八点有时间
I have a couple of hours tonight 6 and 8.
去你家
Your place?
沃弗顿医生
Dr. Wolverton.
-跟我来 -去哪儿
- Come with me. - Where we going?
这边
This way.
别关门
Hold the elevator.
斯宾塞的片子呢
Where are the films on that Spencer kid?
在放射科排队呢
Radiology's backed up.
该死 又是四楼西区
Damn, four west again.
加布里尔的钙浓度出来了吗
Gabriel's calcium back yet?
正常 放在他的病历里了
Normal. It's on his chart.
神经科在对温加斯特会诊
Neuro's consulting on Weingast.
他的片子呢
The films are..?
在读片室
In the reading room.
下次直接放在床边
Next time, leave it bedside.
这边
This way.
哈蕾 抱歉
Haleh, I'm sorry.
来帮下忙
I could use some help here.
现在吗
Now?
不 等下一个劳动节吧
No! Next Labor Day.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表