剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
He says it's his home.
不幸的是 他就要回去了
Unfortunately, it's about to be true.
谢泼德 不不不 把那个还给我
Oh, Shep, no, no, no. Give me that back.
不 别这样
Oh, no. Come on.
不行 谢普 求你了
No, Shep, please.
那个是你吗
Is that you?
-别这样 -你别这样
- Oh, come on. - Oh, come on!
-你当时多可爱 -谢普
- You were cute. - Shep!
停停停
Stop, stop, stop.
快点 还给我
Come on! Give it back.
-"致班里最酷的女孩" -好吧
- "To the coolest girl in the class." - Okay.
真有意思
Very funny.
"我永远不会忘记你去年夏天在湖边对我做的事"
"I'll never forget what you did for me last summer at the lake.
"爱你 P.J."
Love, P.J."
什么情况
Oh, yeah?
你做了什么让他这么感激
What did you do that made him so grateful?
是她
It's a her
不是他
Not a him.
我是在安慰她
I was calming her down
因为她和她男友分...
Because she broke up with her boy...
我其实没必要告诉你这些事
You know, I don't need to be telling you any of this.
这真的很棒
This is great.
这毫无用处
This is trash.
不 我要把这些带回家
No, this is going home.
你总有一天会感谢我的
You're going to thank me one day.
这是好东西
This is good stuff.
四室有人食物中毒
Food poisoning in four.
还有 摩根斯坦想见你
Oh, and Morgenstern wants to see you.
不 是好消息
No, it's good news.
关于分享利多卡因中毒案例
About presenting the lidocaine toxicity.
马克告诉摩根斯坦这个案例了吗
Mark told Morgenstern about that case?
不 是我说的 他很兴奋
No, I did. He was very excited.
这是个绝佳的机会
This is a great opportunity.
终于摆脱五室那个偏头痛了
Finally got rid of that migraine in five.
很好
Oh, good.
四室有人食物中毒
Food poisoning in four.
我找到好时机了
Hey, I can make our window of opportunity.
六点去我那
My place at 6:00?
就是这个意思
You got it.
卡特 哈珀 我要去给术后病人拔引流管
Carter, Harper, I've got to pull drains on post-ops
你六点得去面试
You've got your interview at 6:00.
所以得拜托你去拔管了
Which is why you're doing it.
哈珀 缝合室有头皮撕裂患者
Harper, scalp lac in the suture room.
我还得处理四室的食物中毒
I have food poisoning in four.
那就处理完再去
Well, after the food poisoning in four.
好极了
That's great.
乔什亚·闪 他28岁
Shem, Joshua. He's 28.
患有精神分♥裂♥症
Diagnosed schizophrenic.
你一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding.
六个月
Six months?
不 那边我也问过了
No, I checked there too.
他们没床位
They don't have any beds.
好吧
Okay.
好 我试试卡♥耐♥基♥之家
Yeah, I'll try Carnegie House.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, thanks. Bye.
乌泽里奇...
Doctor...
看来你看到我所有的病人了
I see you found all my patients
他们都有幸仍陪在我们身边
and they're all grateful to still be with us.
动脉内膜切除术吗
Endarterectomies?
谢谢 克莱尔
Thanks, Claire.
麻烦你告诉我妻子
Why don't you tell my wife
我直接去饭店找她
I'll meet her at the restaurant.
你想不到圣诞节礼物有多少
You wouldn't believe the Christmas presents.
肯定有几百份
Must be hundreds.
保守估计
At least.
跟我来 本顿
Why don't you come with me, Benton?
我觉得你会对这个感兴趣的
I think you're going to find this interesting.
面试怎么办
What about the interview?
这就是面试
This is it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是玛德琳·闪 乔什亚的母亲
I'm Madelin Shem, Joshua's mother.
我是卡萝·海瑟薇
I'm Carol Hathaway.
很高兴您能来
I'm glad you came.
他受伤了吗
Was he hurt?
没有 只是手臂上有一点擦伤
No, just a small abrasion on his arm.
我们问过疗养院了
We spoke to the residential home.
他们不肯让他回去 我知道
But they won't take him back, I know.
他逃跑了太多次
He's run away so much.
我们也没为他找到新的疗养院
We've had no luck getting him into another.
我们花了九个月的时间才找到上一家
Took us nine months to get him into that one.
你可以带他回家吗
Could you take him home?
我也希望
Oh, I wish.
乔什亚忘记了一切
Joshua's let go of everything--
他的过去 家人 我们家
His past, his family, our home.
这些都对他毫无意义了
None of it means anything to him anymore.
他永远都不肯留下来
He'd never stay.
难以相信
Hard to believe
他本来能当建筑师的
he was gonna be an architect.
大学时发作了
Had a breakdown in college.
乔什
Hi, Josh.
我给你带了些铅笔
I brought you pencils
按你喜欢的方式削好了
sharpened just the way you like.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank - thanks very much.
我们一直等着呢
We've been waiting for these to arrive.
我...我会给他钱
I, uh... I give him money
能让我好受点
which makes me feel better
还给他铅笔 能让他好受点
and his pencils, which makes him feel better.
这是他唯一
That's really the only thing
还在乎的事了
he still cares about.
依然...
Still...
我爱你 乔什
I love you, Josh.
桡骨和尺骨脉搏有力
Radial and ulnar pulses are strong.
他需要破伤风疫苗
He's gonna need a tetanus.
好 为他准备5单位吗♥啡♥
Yeah, let's give him five of morphine,
静脉缓推注射
slow I.V. push.
描述病情
Give me the bullet.
外物刺穿
Impaled foreign body.
从梯子上摔落到了圣诞节驯鹿摆件上
Fell off a ladder onto a Christmas reindeer display.
他们会解雇我的
They're gonna fire me.
刺穿了左三角肌
Through and through left deltoid.
末梢 神经与血管都未受损
Distal, neuro and vascular intact.
把鲁道夫压坏了
Crushed Rudolph.
那些摆件也太贵了吧
Darned expensive, those displays.
最后一餐是什么
Your last meal?
早餐
Breakfast.
不 我不确定
No, no. I don't know.
有感觉吗
Can you feel this?
有 有
Yeah, yeah.
血压是140/85 脉搏110
B.P.'s 140/85, pulse 110.
通知手术室了吗
O.R. been notified of this?
疼死我了
It's killing me.
手术室准备好了
O.R.'s ready.
1克头孢唑啉
Gram of Ancef.
很棒的病例 苏珊
Spectacular case earlier, Susan.
在急诊医学学术会议上展示
It's a shoo-in for presentation
肯定十拿九稳了
at the S.A.E.M. conference.
可能会参加年度会议
Might even make it into the annals.
医生们会忘记看似温和的麻醉剂
Doctors forget that a seemingly benign anesthetic
可能会对心脏
has the potential for cardiac
与神经有毒性
and neurological toxicity.
好了 把这个可怜的家伙送到手术室吧
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表