剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
All right, where do I sign?
看看教堂愿不愿意找人来把这些拿走
See if the church wants to stop by to pick these up.
你不想直接把它们交给教民吗
Don't want to hand them over to his parishioners?
他死了
He's dead.
是他们干的 好吗
Oh, man, they did it, man, all right?
那些人一定要付出代价
Those guys are going to pay.
他说过不是他们干的
He said it wasn't them.
他只是想停战
He was just trying to keep the truce.
我知道就是那群混♥蛋♥害死了他
I know those cabrones killed him.
不是 他说了他们没有
No. He said they didn't.
他跟你撒过谎吗
Did he ever lie to you?
有过吗
Did he?
神父吗 他觉得个人的力量可以改变世界
B-pop... see, he thought one man can change things.
他错了
He was wrong.
所以你们就冤冤相报
So you shoot them and they shoot you
神父的去世就是为了这个吗
and that's what the father died for?
你说得对 迪亚波罗
You're right, Diablo.
一个人确实无法改变什么
One man couldn't do it.
那就帮帮他吧
Help him now.
但是 妈妈
But, mom...
拜托了 您能让他们离开吗
Please, will you tell them to go on?
他们不听我的
They won't listen to me.
您母亲需要留院观察
Your mother does have to stay for observation.
所以我们也要待在这
That's why we're staying too.
但是孩子们的光明节就毁了
But you will spoil the children's hanukkah.
我们可以在这里过光明节 如果可以的话
We brought hanukkah here, if that's all right.
我们买♥♥了一个烛台
We brought a menorah...
好吧
Okay.
我想我能找到一个地方
I think I can find a place.
詹姆斯 好久不见
James, I haven't seen you in a long time.
你还好吗
How are you?
她绝对是个候选人
She's definitely a candidate.
但是显然 风险非常高
Obviously, she's high risk.
她同意了吗
Has she consented?
她正在做准备工作
She's being prepped now.
很不幸的是 我已经做过一次了
Unfortunately, I've had one of these
西蒙会帮忙的
So Simon will assist
而你又重新获得一次
and you will have a second chance
破纪录的机会 皮特
at breaking the record, Peter.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们拭目以待
We'll see.
我太失望了
I am so disappointed.
怎么了
What's wrong?
活动取消了 黄金海岸下了大雪
We're canceled. The Gold Coast area's snowed in.
圣诞节派对泡汤了吗
No Christmas party?
路况非常差
The roads are pretty bad.
他们还会收我们钱吗
Are they still going to bill us?
我家要是修完就好了
I wish my house was ready.
还有什么没准备好
So what's not ready?
差几步就完事了
I'm only a few stops away.
没有家具 没有围墙 也没有屋顶
No furniture, no walls and no roof.
我把壁炉搞定了
I got the fireplace working.
是吗
You did?
我想给你一个惊喜
I figured I'd surprise you with it.
太棒了 我们需要带点什么
Sounds perfect. What should we bring?
马克 派对改到卡萝家开
Mark, party at Carol's.
我晚些尽量赶过去
I'll try and make it later.
等等 我要去接小苏西
Hang on. I'll get little Susie.
你们住哪来着
What's your address again?
我去给大家打电♥话♥
I'd better call the others.
我猜所有东西都需要自带吧
I guess it's BYO everything.
我们会去超♥市♥的
We'll stop at the market.
到时候见
See you there.
耶♥和♥华♥ 我们的神 天地的主宰
Barukh atah adonai eloheinu
你是应当颂赞的
Melekh ha-olam
赐给我们托拉真理
Asher kideshanu b'mitzvotav
在我们内心种植永生
Vtzivanu lehadlik ner shel hanukkah
阿门
Amen.
现在我们要玩什么 萨米
Now what do we play, Sammie?
光明节陀螺
Dreidel.
这是什么意思呢
And what do those letters mean?
奇迹在此发生
A miracle happened there.
今天 我们有了自己的奇迹
Today, we had our own miracle.
朵雅平安地
Tirzah came back to us
回到了我们身边
safe and sound.
格林医生和我一起祈祷
And also, Dr. Greene and I said our prayers
这也是一个奇迹
and that's a miracle too.
是的
Yeah.
我以为
You know, I thought that...
上帝和我已经相互抛弃了
that God and I had forsaken each other.
直到现在我才发现 祂一直陪在我身边
And then, I found out that he was always with me,
在大家身边
in each of you.
祝福你们
Bless you.
现在 谁先来
And now, who goes first?
我
Me!
奶奶 看看你
Oh, grandma, look at you.
你拿到了什么
What did you get?
你看到了吗
You see that?
你可绝对不要那样跳舞
Don't you ever dance like that.
冠军来啦
Hey, it's the champion.
朋友们 向大家隆重介绍
Everybody, the man who broke the 1995 record
1995年打破主动脉阻断术记录
for the clamp and run procedure
成功拯救病患的大英雄
and saved a life.
卡特
Carter...
这个放在哪
Hey, where can I put this?
放后面
In the back room.
真是太漂亮了
Oh, they're outrageous.
我喜欢你的
I like yours.
如果我们换一下 你说他们会发现吗
You think they'd notice if we switched?
别
No!
我是说 他们一定看得出来
I mean, I think they would.
看看有人喝多了
Look who's drunk.
你要走了吗
You leaving?
没有没有 我就是想穿外套
No, no, I just needed my coat.
也是
Yeah.
这里真是太冷了
It's chilly in here.
我今天想起你了 皮特
I thought about you today, Peter.
这是你第一次没和妈妈一起过圣诞节
Your first Christmas without your mother.
喜欢你没有太难过
I hope it's not too hard.
她有一段最喜欢的路加福音经♥文♥
She had her favorite bible verse in Luke.
我还不认字的时候就让我背下来了
Had me memorize it before I could even read.
圣诞节的时候她特别喜欢听这段经♥文♥
On christmas, she liked to hear it.
"夜间按着更次看守羊群"
"Keeping watch over their flocks by night."
是的
Yeah.
就是这个
That's the one.
所以我
So, I, uh...
我猜这也是你第一次独自过圣诞节吧
I guess it's your first Christmas alone, too, huh?
那么
Well, uh...
祝你圣诞节愉快
Have a good one.
你也是
You too.
等着祝酒
Wait for the toast now.
我这里应该还有杯子
I know I've got more cups up here.
这个行吗
Hey, will this do?
怎么了
What?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I do.
我说出来了
I said it.
我想和你生孩子
I want you to have my babies.
谢普
Shep...
别拒绝我 我觉得我们会有很好的孩子
No, I think that we would have really good ones.
他们会很可爱
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表