剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
He claims he can.
你就信了
And you take his word for it.
规矩不是我定的
I didn't write the law.
他是成年人
He's an adult.
如果他想出院 他就该出院
If he wants to go, he goes.
看来乔什亚不在他今天的检查名单里了
Guess Joshua is off his checklist for the day.
不 他人挺好的
No, he's a good guy.
他一个月要经手三十来个病例
He gets 30 cases, like, this month.
也只能尽力而为
He does what he can.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
先帮他争取时间吧
Well, we try and stall him.
希望他最后能找个家
Hope a home comes through.
等着他的妈妈出现
Wait for the mother to show.
我给本顿争取到了六点的面试机会
I got benton the interview at 6:00.
去你家只要十五分钟对吧
It's 15 minutes to your house, right?
这样我们在那个毫无用处的学习小组开始前
That gives us an hour and 20 minutes, tops,
最多能有一小时二十分钟时间
before the study group, which is nothing.
瞧瞧你在我脖子上干的好事
Look what you did to my neck.
你真是浪漫得无可救药
You are an incurable romantic.
只剩一个问题
Only one problem.
卡特
Carter!
老天
Oh, man!
我还没告诉他呢
I haven't told him yet.
等会见
See you later.
我有个病人给你
I got a patient for you.
好的 你今晚有事吗
Great. Hey, I was wondering do you have plans this evening?
我这么问是因为刚才碰到了乌泽里奇医生
The reason I'm asking is that I bumped into Dr. Vucelich earlier...
然后呢
And?
然后什么 没什么
And... what? Nothing.
你替我报名了吗
You sign me up?
不 没有
No, not really.
你最好别
You better not have.
其实 是他想要你参加
Well. See, the thing is, he requested you.
他觉得你会对他的研究很有帮助
He thinks you'll be great for this study.
他想今晚六点在他的办公室跟你谈谈
He wants to talk to you in his office at 6:00 tonight, today.
进行2%的阻滞麻醉 冲洗伤口 拔出钉子
Do a two percent block, irrigate, pull the nail.
-不必缝针 -好的
- No stitches. - Okay.
乔希
Hi, Josh.
我得 我得走了
I have-I have to go.
但我们还没检查完
But we're not finished yet.
什么
What?
乔希 这个画得真好
Hey, Josh, this is really good.
我只是按他们说的画的
I just draw what they tell me.
我得回 回家了
I have to go, uh... home.
我得走了 得走了
I have to, have to...
你家在哪
Where is your home?
我刚买♥♥了幢房♥子
Oh, I just bought one.
在哪
Oh. Where?
霍因街柳条公园
Wicker Park on Hoyne street.
这样 德式青年派 原现代风格
Yeah, Jugendstil. Protomodern.
我猜是 或许吧
I guess. Maybe.
房♥子不错 很结实
It's nice. Very solid.
是世纪的转折
Turn of the century.
起居室 壁炉
Living room, fireplace,
铜制镶嵌 拼贴
copper inlay. Tile.
不 没有壁炉
No. No fireplace.
只有石膏墙
Just plaster walls.
不 后面
No. Go behind.
就 就在那里
It's... it's there.
你就能看到它了
You'll see that it's there.
谢谢 我不知道自己买♥♥了个德...
Thanks. I didn't know I bought a Jugen...
德式的 房♥子
Joogen... thing.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it.
乔希 你饿了吗
Hey, Josh, are you hungry?
我...
I...
你该吃点东西了
You should eat something.
我 我...
I-I...
你可以留着铅笔
I'll let you keep the pencil.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
一会就好
Just one minute.
你的精神病患者还在这
Your psych patient's still here.
会诊结束了吗
Consult been down?
对
Yep.
没收他吗
Not admitted?
对
Nope.
那为什么不让他出院
Why hasn't he been discharged?
我想用无菌纱布包扎下他的擦伤
I'd like to put a sterile dressing on his abrasion,
可能还要用点抗生素药膏
maybe put some antibiotic ointment.
只要他下床 就让他吃点东西 帮他清理一下
As long as he leaves the bed, let's get him fed, cleaned up.
好主意
Good idea.
好的 七点吗
Okay. 7:00?
你无论穿什么都很美
You look beautiful whatever you wear.
我也爱你 再见
I love you too. Bye.
你的私人职责吗
Your personal obligation?
急诊室
E.R.
稍等
Hang on.
格林医生
Dr. Greene?
是找你的
It's for you.
希尔斯堡社区医院
Hillsborough Community Hospital.
那是哪里
Where's that?
密尔沃基
Uh... Milwaukee.
你好
Hello.
发生什么事了
What happened?
天呐
Oh, god.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
那瑞...
And Ra...
瑞秋 我女儿
Rachel, my daughter?
对 当然 我会尽快赶过去
Yeah. Of course. I'll be there as soon as I can.
马克
Mark?
珍和瑞秋
Jen and Rachel.
她们在医院里
They're at a hospital.
我得赶火车
I got to catch a train.
发生什么事了
What happened?
车祸
Car accident.
瑞秋还好吗
Is Rachel okay?
只有珍受了伤
It's only Jen.
还好 不 开我的车吧
Definitely. No, take my car.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
格林 珍妮弗·格林
Greene. Jennifer greene.
有消息吗
Any news?
没 他们什么都不肯说
No, they won't tell me anything.
对
Yeah.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我们接电♥话♥时态度也这么差吗
Are we this bad when people call?
不 我会给他们
No, I give them
一堆完整准确的干货
a bucketful of complete and accurate information.
有人认识那边的人吗
Anybody know anyone over there?
我曾和那边的一个手术室技术员约会过
I used to date one of their O.R. techs.
我已经六年没和他说话了
I haven't talked to him in six years.
拨号♥吧
Dial.
这个很酷
Hey, that's cool.
是吧 一个病人送我的
It is, isn't it? A patient gave it to me.
一个病人给你画萨利文拱门做什么
What's a patient doing drawing you a Sullivan Arch?
萨利文 乔什亚自称萨利文
Sullivan? Joshua calls himself Sullivan.
对 路易斯...刘易斯
Yeah. Louis... Lewis.
之类的
Something like that.
在艺术馆那边
It's over at the art institute.
他说那是他的家
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表