剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
还在接电♥话♥
Answering the phones?
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
那你怎么不关闭创伤接诊
Then why don't you close this to trauma?
抱歉 马克 不行
Sorry, Mark, no can do.
县里正在找理由
County's looking for excuses
让我们关门呢
to put us out of business.
现在十点半 我们现在的活都够干一年了
Well it's 10:30. We've got enough business to last a year.
急诊室有三十二个 候诊室有四十九个
32 in the E.R., 49 in the waiting room.
马克 对不起
Look, mark, I'm sorry...
马克 创伤二室里有点小矛盾
Mark, got a little bit of fracas going on in trauma two.
委员会
The board of commissioners
想要关掉县急诊室
wants to close the county E.R.
一年省出八千万
Save 80 million a year.
每次我们关门 都是在跟他们说
Every time we close, we're sending a message
我们无法胜任
that we're not capable of providing.
确实无法胜任 我现在有九个等重症监护室的病人
We're not. I now have nine I.C.U. patients
耗尽了我员工的精力 我们还没有监控床
draining my staff, we've no monitored beds.
这是罗宾逊的片子
Here are the films on Robinson.
我连这里的一半病人都忙不过来
I can't even help half the patients here.
简直要疯了
It's insane.
我跟重症监护协调员讲过了
I've talked to the critical care coordinators.
我们能从重症监护室把六个病人转到远程监控
We can move six patients from I.C.U. to telemetry.
但是我们得开着
But we're staying open.
那又怎样 他供氧良好啊
So what? He's oxygenating well.
管头中间碰到了纵膈腔
The tube head's medially striking the mediastinum.
怎么了
What's going on?
这个病人进来的时候你怎么没叫我
Why the hell didn't you page me when this came in?
谢莉在做了
Shelley's handling it.
我在创伤科值班
I'm on call for trauma.
我们不需要你
We didn't need you.
如果你不要我帮忙
If you don't want my help...
先生们 拜托 女士们
Gentlemen, please, ladies...
我觉得刚刚谁也没帮上忙
I don't hear anybody helping anybody here.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
三年外科住院医师梁
Third-year surgical resident Leung
把胸管放在前侧了
Placed the chest tube anteriorly.
缓解了气胸
Which has relieved the pneumothorax.
但不可能抽出胸腔积血
But which will in no way drain the hemothorax.
在准备开胸的时候可以重新放
Which can repositioned when we prep for a lap.
好主意
Excellent idea.
我们准备手术吧
Let's all scrub in.
大家快点 走吧
Come on folks, let's go.
马克 呆在这
Mark, hang in there.
如果你需要什么 给我打电♥话♥
If you need anything, give me a call.
一个火鸡三明治如何
How about a turkey sandwich?
太晚了 餐厅现在十点就关门了
Too late. Cafeteria closes at 10:00 now.
县里缩减预算
County cutbacks.
这叫做生长板
That's called a growth plate.
是一块直到长大
It's a piece of cartilage
才形成骨头的软骨
that doesn't turn to bone until you're grown up.
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
卡特 克洛伊
Carter. Chloe.
你好 马克
Hi, Mark. I, uh...
我是来看苏西的
came here to see Susie
但是约翰说她今晚没上班
but John says she's not on tonight.
对 她没上
No, she isn't.
克洛伊刚刚好奇怎么看X光片
Chloe was curious about how to read an X-ray.
一家人都对医学感兴趣啊
The interest in medicine must run in the family, huh?
是啊
Yeah, right.
年轻体操运动员在五床
Junior gymnast in five.
髌骨碎了
Fractured patella.
是时候告诉她坏消息了
Time to break the bad news.
那只手好小啊
Man, that hand is so little.
瞧啊
Look at that.
大概四五岁吧
Yeah, probably four or five years old.
小苏西的手也就那么大 对吧
Little Susie's hand's about that big, right?
苏西已经告诉你我们的事了吧
So Susie probably told you what's going on with us.
是 她提了几句
Yeah, she mentioned some things.
我明白为什么她生我的气
I understand why she's upset with me.
我从来没觉得我能改变
I never thought I could change.
为什么要她变
Why should she?
我只是想让她知道
I just want her to see
现在世道变了
That things are different now.
我也变了
That I'm different now.
她告诉你我订婚了吗
She tell you that I'm engaged?
不 她没说
No, she didn't.
他是个好人
He's a great guy.
稳重 跟苏西一样聪明
Steady, he's as smart as Susie is.
他是苏西之外唯一一个
He's the only person I've known-- besides susie--
花时间陪我的人
Who's ever taken the time with me.
了解我的人
To get to know me, you know, to...
觉得我的本质
That thought that there was
有值得探寻的东西
something in me worth finding...
也许吧
I don't know.
外面很忙
It's really busy out there.
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
马克
Hey, Mark
问题是我真的很想她
The thing is I really miss her.
那是肯定 我也知道很难
I'm sure you do, and I know it's hard.
但就小孩来说 小苏西表现很好
But as far as babies go, little Susie's doing great.
对 我也想她了
Yeah, I miss her too.
杰瑞 准备一份关于史蒂夫·弗林特的报告
Jerry, put out a page on Steve Flint.
分数怎么样
How's our score?
惨 更惨 最惨
Bleak, bleaker, bleakest.
不 等等
No, wait.
能把这个划掉
We can mark this one off.
奥马尔·甘德拉
Omar Gendera.
肾脏科终于来人了
Renal finally got here.
他们要把他带上楼了
They're going to take him upstairs.
你帮他叫了精神科吗
Did you call psych for him?
叫了 他们说一周之后再打过去
Yeah. They said to call back in a week.
太棒了
Oh, great.
喝防冻液过量
Kid O.D.'d on antifreeze
精神科都不想收
And psych can't quite fit him in.
诊察二室空了
Exam two's open.
干得好 楚妮
Good work, Chuny.
拜托来人帮忙
Somebody help me, please.
好了 楚妮 把那家伙停好
All right, Chuny, park that guy.
杰瑞 把创伤二室准备好 怎么了
Jerry, clear trauma two. What happened?
我不知道 是他的胸
I don't know. It's his chest.
你叫什么
What's your name?
考基
Corky.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
嗯 就是我爸
Yeah. It's just my dad.
他病了 很严重
He's sick. He's really sick.
他吐♥血♥了吗
Was he vomiting blood?
你衣服上有血
You got some on your shirt.
没有 我只是划到了
No. I just cut myself.
什么情况
What do we got?
可能是心肌梗塞
Possible M.I.
你父亲叫什么名字
What's your father's name?
路易斯 路易斯·埃瑟里奇
Louis, Louis Etheridge.
路易斯 路易斯 埃瑟里奇先生
Louis. Louis. Mr. Etheridge?
他在吃什么药吗
Is he on any medications?
不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
路易斯
Louis?
喘不过气
Need... air.
脉搏120
Tachy at 120.
高压160 无低压
B.P. 160 palp.
做心电图 便携式胸片
E.K.G., portable chest,
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表