剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Carter, how was surgery?
酷毙了 看卡尔做吻合
Incredible. Watching Carl anastomose
是一次很棒的经验
is truly a humbling experience.
还让我拿着动脉夹
And I got to hold the bulldog clamp
我都录下来了 如果你想看的话
and I got it on tape in case you want to see it.
不了
Pass.
真不看吗
No?
不了
No.
我去拿塞洛仿纱布给他包扎
I'll get some xeroform dressings for our birthday boy.
-回见 -回见
- Bye. - Bye.
真有魅力
Very attractive.
-卡特 -还聪明
- Carter. - And smart, too
还是单身
And available.
-她结婚了的 -不 她没有
- She's married. - No, she's not.
-她结婚了的 -不 她没有
- Yes, she is. - No, she's not.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她告诉我她离婚了
She told me she was divorced.
如果可以的话
So, listen, if it's okay
把你病人的笔记写完之后
I finished my notes on your patients.
我就想下班了
I'd like to take off.
可以吗
Is that okay?
行 卡特 走吧
Yeah, yeah, Carter, go.
好的 明天见
OK. I'll see you tomorrow.
怎么样呀
How's it going, huh?
是的
Yeah.
对的
That's right.
千万告诉我他是你父亲
Please tell me he's your father.
他是我的父亲
He's my father.
那就好 他给我看了一张过期的驾照
Thank god. He showed me an expired driver's license.
爸爸 你怎么来了
Dad, what are you doing here?
我在这附近
Oh, I was in the neighborhood.
真的吗
You were?
你妈妈和我的意见有些分歧
Your mother and I had a slight disagreement
在祖父母的责任问题上
about the responsibilities of being a grandparent.
我是来应聘夜班保姆的
I'm here to apply for the job of a night nanny.
妈妈怎么说
What did mom say?
你想想就知道了
Use your imagination.
我得去你的公♥寓♥
I'd have to come to your apartment.
我是说 我会
I mean, I will...
如果你想我去的话
I-if you want me to.
真的吗 你会这么做吗
Really? You'd do that?
我早就该这么做了
I should have done it a long time ago.
20分钟
Uh, veinte, 20, veinte minutos.
好的
Right, okay.
你要下班了
You taking off?
我得去洪堡公园一趟
I got to make a run to Humboldt Park.
为什么
Yeah? What for?
今天早上有个孩子得了面瘫
I had a kid this morning with facial paralysis
我诊断他是贝尔氏麻痹症
which I diagnosed as bell's palsy
但可能忘记检查他的耳朵里的囊泡了
But might have missed vesicles in his ear
有可能是亨特综合症
That suggest Ramsay Hunt
我一整天都在想这事 都快疯了
And it's been driving me crazy all day.
那是拒绝我晚餐的提议咯
I guess this is a no, then, to my dinner offer?
你付这顿晚餐的钱吗
Uh, would you be paying for this dinner?
我想的是我亲自下厨
Actually, I thought I'd be cooking this dinner.
知道洪堡公园在哪儿吗
Know your way around Humboldt Park?
我可以在地图上找找
I can read a map.
卡兹罗先生
Mr. Kazlaw?
卡兹罗先生
Mr. Kazlaw?
我今天参与了您女儿的治疗 卡兹罗先生
I took care of your daughter today, Mr. Kazlaw
您听到了些不想也不需要听到的事情
And I feel terrible because you overheard something
我十分抱歉
you didn't want or need to hear right now.
真的很抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
我不知道自己该做些什么
I don't know what to do.
我们有同事可以对此提供专业帮助
There are people who can help.
你应该和那些人聊聊...
You should talk to some...
请把这个拿走
Take this, please.
他还没来吗
No sign of him?
还没
Nope.
这可太好了
Isn't this dandy?
再等五分钟
Give him five more minutes.
要是还不出现 我们就找个借口
If he doesn't show we'll make some sort of an excuse.
说他在外面为走失的孩子和流浪宠物献爱心
Say he's out scouring the sewers for lost kids and stray pets.
你是格林医生吗
Are you Dr. Greene?
你错过了一顿非常糟糕的鸡肉晚宴
You're missing a really bad chicken dinner.
我在击球呢
Shh, I'm shooting.
现在你看
Nah, now you see?
都是你害的
You jinxed me.
想听下我的演讲吗
You want to hear my speech?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
感谢大家厚爱让我能获此殊荣
Thank you all very much for this tremendous honor.
我想借此机会
I want to take this opportunity
对我的几位同事致以特别的感谢
to acknowledge some of my colleagues.
首先是大卫·摩根斯坦
First, David Morgenstern
感谢他对我坚定的支持
for his stalwart support.
前一分钟他刚签了我的解聘书
One minute he's stamping my walking papers
下一刻就立马用脸来贴我的屁♥股♥
and the next he has his face so far up my butt
要是他有胡子 都能扎到我脸
that if he had a moustache, it would tickle my throat.
也不能忘记尼尔·伯恩斯坦
Let's not forget Neal Bernstein.
他的存在证明了任何脑残 只要会点头
Neal proved any idiot who can nod his head
就能升任到儿童医科核心位置
can rise right to the middle of pediatric medicine.
最后
And last, and definitely not least
马克·格林
Mark Greene.
"自以为是的急诊室之子" 马克·格林
Mark "The self-righteous shall inherit the E.R." Greene.
"我绝对支持你 但你必须卷铺盖走人"的
Mark "The I am behind you 110%
马克·格林
but you are out of here" Greene.
谢谢各位 再见了各位 晚安各位
Thank you, kiss my ass, good night, god bless.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你真的想这样断送自己职业生涯吗
This how you want to end your career?
你能想到什么更好的方式吗
Can you think of a better way?
你父亲会想要怎么样
What'd your father want?
问到我了
You got me.
但我得告诉你
I tell you something, though.
我猜他会非常开心
I bet he'll get a kick
如果我真的这么说的话
out of what I'm about to do.
别那样做 道格
Don't do it, Doug.
绝对是个错误
It's a big mistake.
你知道我父亲经常怎么说吗
Well, you know what my father always said?
如果注定要犯错
If you're going to make a mistake
就犯一个大的
make it a big one.
还在练缝合吗
Still sewing.
谢谢教我用钉枪
Thanks for teaching me the staple gun.
好吧 那晚安了
Well, good night.
你为什么没告诉我你离婚了
Why didn't you tell me you were divorced?
分居而已
Separated.
我们最近没什么机会经常聊天
We haven't had many conversations lately
至少没能好好谈谈
at least not civil ones.
皮特...
Peter...
我和艾尔之间有很多问题
Al and I had a lot of problems
而那些问题和你我的事无关
that had nothing to do with you and me.
晚安
Good night.
我不知道你如此神经敏感
I had no idea you were this neurotic.
特地赶来就是为了检查一个孩子的耳朵
Coming all the way out here to check a kid's ears?
我以为你是来支持我的
I thought you came to support me
不是来取笑我
not ridicule me.
没错 不过取笑你更有意思
Yeah, but ridiculing you is so much more fun.
就是这里了 218号♥
This is it, 218.
你首次上门出诊
Hey, your first house call.
你好 韦尔伯 还好吗
Hi, hi... hey, Wilbur, how's it going?
你搞砸了吗
You messed up, huh?
马上就能知道了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表