剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你可以的
You're ready.
好了 开始吧
Okay. Let's go.
不是脚踝 找股动脉 不要切得太深
Not the ankle-- femoral-- and don't cut too deep.
这里的隐静脉非常浅表
The saphenous is superficial here.
相信我 你不会想切断它
And believe me, you do not want to transect it, okay?
找到保姆了吗
Any luck with sitters?
我有些人选
I've got a few leads.
她要换尿布了 乔伊
She needs a change, Joey.
我们不建议给婴儿进行长♥期♥照护
You know, we don't recommend extended care for infants.
这只是暂时的
Well, um... it's only temporary.
克洛伊有点让我陷入困境了
Chloe kind of left me in a lurch.
我们也是 苏西的账单已经过期三周了
Us too. Suzie's bill is three weeks overdue.
不 是我的账单 我明天付你钱
No, it's my bill. I'll pay you tomorrow.
先临时就和几天 好吗
We're just trying make it up a couple of times today, okay?
好好好
Yes. Okay.
好
Okay.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
她中午那顿奶留给我喂
Save her noon bottle for me.
早上好啊 早上好
Good morning to you, good morning to you
早上好啊 早上好
Good morning to you, good morning to you.
兰迪 我有个保姆要来
Randy, I have a babysitter coming.
大概四点来面试
Around four o'clock for an interview.
你能帮我注意一下吗
Could you keep an eye out for her.
没问题
You bet.
没人给你找件白大褂吗
Did anyone find you a lab coat, yet?
不合适
Doesn't fit.
今晚 就我们两个人
Tonight, it's going to be the two of us.
赫尔达不在吗
No Hulda?
她去赫尔辛基了
She's off to Helsinki.
人们来去匆匆
People come and go so quickly.
我们就喝着啤酒看着熊队比赛
We will drink beer and watch the Bears.
罗斯医生 这个怎么办
Dr. Ross, what do we do with this?
她说她不用等
She said she didn't have to wait.
这是张罗斯医生的直通车卡片
This is a go-directly- to-Doctor-Ross card.
有人在隔离病房♥吗
Is anybody in ISO?
应该没有
I don't think so.
美荪 孩子今天怎么样
Hey, Mei-Sun. How's our boy today?
好吗
Okay?
今天怎么样
How are things going?
一直很忙
Uh, keeping busy.
我最近没见到克洛伊
I haven't seen Chloe lately.
我们都没见到
None of us have.
她在学校还好吗
How's she doing in school?
你有空吗
You got a few minutes?
马克 抱歉打扰了 有个病人威胁要起诉
Mark, sorry to interrupt. There's a patient threatening to sue.
要见负责人
Wants to see whosever in charge.
我来处理好吗
Okay if I handle it?
可以吗
Would you?
太谢谢了
Bless you.
你说了什么
What were you saying?
我只是感叹我们一直都很忙
No, I was just saying how busy we've all been.
失陪了 我有个头晕乏力的病人要看
Excuse me. I got a weak-and-dizzy to check on.
谢谢你早些时候给我做静脉切开术的机会
Thank you for giving me a chance with that cutdown earlier.
我觉得进展很顺利 你觉得呢
I think it went pretty smooth, don't you?
利多卡因里没加肾上腺素对吗
That was lidocaine without epi?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
我开玩笑的 没有肾上腺素
Joke. I'm joking. No epi.
感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
没知觉
It's numb.
好了 准备好 我要拔了
Okay. Get ready, 'cause I'm going to pull it.
来吧
Just do it.
好了 弯曲一下
Okay, and flex.
看起来很好
Looks pretty good.
检查横向稳定性
Check lateral stability.
肌腱没有问题
Tendons are okay.
恭喜你 松了口气
Congratulations. What a relief.
是是是 真棒
Yeah. It's wonderful.
不用谢
You're welcome.
郡总医院 我是47号♥车
County General, this is Unit 47.
47 请说
Go ahead, 47.
午间无线电检查
Calling for a noon radio check.
我们一个小时前才做了早上的检查
We just did the A.M. check an hour ago.
请讲 转到四号♥医用信道
Go ahead. Switch to Med 4.
我给你发了校正码
I'm sending you some calibrations.
校正码是10-2
The calibration's 10-2.
很好 下次再见 郡医院
Great. See you when I see you, County.
午间检查 那算什么
Noon check? What was that about?
我觉得他是想听你的声音
I'd say he wanted to hear your voice.
车门吗 用夹板夹好
Car door, huh? Get it splinted.
然后你得做个核磁
Then you're going to need an M.R.I.
我觉得没骨折
I don't think it's broken.
如果你中途走了 就会搞乱我的安排
If you end up with a leave, you'll screw up my schedule.
那家伙是个疯子
The guy was a maniac.
他弄坏了价值六千美元的假肢
He destroyed $6,000 worth of prosthetics.
我请你吃午饭怎么样
Listen, uh, how about I buy you lunch?
来点汤
Well, um, maybe a little soup.
我接到电♥话♥去德沃夏克公园接人
I got a call for a pickup-- Dvorak Park.
在公园长椅上 西南角
Park bench, southwest corner.
她就像这样躺着
She was laid out just like this.
好了 我们带她进去
All right. Let's get her inside.
她身上别着这个
Uh, this was pinned to her.
里面有些现金
It's got some cash inside.
我把车费留下了
I, uh, took out my fare.
天啊
My, my.
你知道吗
What do you know?
她14岁就怀孕了
She's pregnant at 14.
她妈妈还跟着她
And her mom's along.
怎么没睡好
What's keeping you up?
苏西昨晚醒了六次
Suzie woke up six times last night.
你怎么抚养四个孩子的
How did you ever raise four?
上夜班 头四年不加班
Graveyard shift, no O.T. for the first four years
再加上工作时间灵活的丈夫
and a husband who works flex time.
杀了我吧
Just shoot me now.
注意力集中
Pay close attention.
你会多多练习的
You'll practice this drill a lot.
我开始认为我们永远也离不开这里了
I was starting to think we'd never get out of here.
今天是所有城市的排球决赛
Today's all-city finals-- volleyball.
艾米是校队里唯一的高一新生
Amy's the only freshman playing varsity.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
如果艾米想参加比赛
If amy was willing to come on a tournament day,
那情况一定很糟糕
then it must be pretty bad.
她说只是抽筋 但我总是很担心 因为
She claims that it's cramps, but I'm always worried because
我十二岁就得了阑尾炎
I had appendicitis when I was 12...
我不是十二岁了
I'm not at 12.
如果你能站在外面等候
Well, if you'll just step outside
我就给艾米检查一下
I'll examine Amy and see what's going on.
我要留在这里 我一直这么做
I'll stay. I always do.
我们发现 孩子们在满一定年龄以后
We've, uh, found that kids after a certain age
如果和医生单独在一起检查 就会关系融洽
develop a better rapport with doctors if they're seen one-on-one.
我喜欢你的耳饰
I like your earrings.
谢谢
Thanks.
我和我女儿之间没有秘密
My daughter and I don't have any secrets.
哈珀 你快开始检查
Harper, why don't you get started
我带塔布斯太太去休息室
and I'll show Mrs. Tubbs to the lounge.
你做什么都不耽误 只是耳部感染了
You know, you can do everything, it's just an ear infection
但再小心也不为过
But you can't be just too careful.
我会给他开点安美汀
I'm going to get him some augmentin.
他的艾滋病没事吗
Is okay with his hiv?
没事 我马上回来
Mm-hmm. It's fine. I'll be right back.
我需要跟你谈谈我的工作分配问题
Uh, I need to talk to you about my assignments.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表