剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
没花多少钱
Got it cheap.
但只有一个头盔
There's only one helmet, though.
你得自己买♥♥一个了
You'll have to get your own.
什么
What?
春天到了之后
When spring comes
你们就可以骑这个 不用坐轻轨了
you guys will be riding in on this instead of the EL.
如果是我肯定这样
I know I would.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你和格林医生
You and Dr. Greene.
而且我觉得这是件好事
I think it's terrific by the way.
你们是很棒的一对
You make a great couple.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我想找道格拉斯·罗斯医生
I'm looking for Dr. Douglas Ross.
他现在正在看病
He's with a patient right now.
请问您怎么称呼
Can I tell him who's here?
好了 你 去那边
Alright now. You, over there.
我想坐在约瑟夫旁边
I want to sit by Joseph.
我不想让她坐我旁边
I don't want her next to me.
我猜你迫不及待想让孩子出生了
Bet you can't wait to have that baby.
婴儿阶段还好
The baby part's fine.
到了这个年龄才头疼
It's when they get to be this age.
我说大家
Hey, hey! You know what guys!
海瑟薇护士
Nurse Hathaway,
能麻烦你过来搭把手吗
would you please give us a hand over here, please.
我想坐在约瑟夫旁边
I want to sit by Joseph.
把她弄走
Get her away from me.
我连生日派对
I didn't even want you
都不想让你参加
to come to my birthday party!
到这来 你坐到这边来 好吗
Here, you sit over here, yeah?
-罗斯医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Ross. - Yeah?
前台有人找你
A guy at the desk wants to see you.
是谁
Who is it?
他说你认识他
He said you'd know him.
是给你的生日惊喜
Surprise for your birthday.
道格
Doug?
他是谁
Who is it?
我父亲
My father.
卡萝
Carol.
怎么了
Yeah?
我查了大T的档案
I looked up T-ball's card in the file.
他之前总说自己背痛
He's always claimed back pain.
这次却说胃痛 不是他的一贯做派
This time, it's his stomach, not his usual M.O.
那估计他另辟蹊径了
Guess he's branching out.
也许是 但我多做了几个血液测试 以防万一
Maybe, but I ran some additional blood tests, just in case.
我上高中时就想要一辆
I wanted one in high school
但我父母不同意
but my parents wouldn't let me.
然后我读完医学院后想要一辆
Then, I wanted one after med school,
我妻子不同意
my wife wouldn't let me.
这辆车不错
Got a good one here.
你懂摩托车吗
You know about motorcycles?
我可有五个兄弟
Five brothers?
他们在后院停满了摩托车
Had them all over the backyard.
你最好上锁拴好
You'd better get a lock and chain.
伊·雷的那辆就被偷了
E. Ray got his stolen.
放到你的公♥寓♥里吧
Keep it in your apartment.
我住三楼 没电梯
Third floor, no elevator.
可以放到她家里
Susan could keep it at her place.
杰瑞 我在找卡特
Jerry, I'm looking for Carter.
我没看到他
I haven't seen him.
好吧
All right.
你看到卡特了吗
Have you seen Carter?
他又不见了吗
Is he missing again?
安吉尔的胸片出来了
Angel's chest films are back.
看着像肺囊虫
It looks like pneumocystis
于是我让他做了一下支气管镜检
and I asked him to order a bronchoscopy.
安吉尔
Angel...
天呐 我就担心会发生这种事
Oh, man, I was afraid this would happen.
我有预感她会离开
I had a feeling she was going to leave.
那姑娘太害怕了
That girl was too scared.
如果你需要忙 我可以等
If you need to help, I can wait.
我是个儿科医生 雷
I'm a pediatrician, Ray.
你在这找了份很刺♥激♥的工作
This is a damn exciting job you got here.
倒霉时就刺♥激♥了 比如我今天这样
Only if you're unlucky, which I happen to be today.
他们不要这个了吗
Don't they need this?
里面还有很多
They got plenty of those inside.
是吗 来
Yeah? Come on.
来吧 道格
Go on out, Doug.
快点 道道 快
Come on, Dougie, go on.
我已经不叫道道了
My name isn't Dougie anymore.
这就是你来这的原因吗
Is that why you came here?
和你儿子玩球
Play ball with your boy?
不能用这个
Not with this.
如果这是个棒球
Now if this were a basketball...
我们没有棒球
We don't have a basketball.
还记得你还是个孩子时
Remember when you were a kid
我常让你坐在肩头
I used to put you on my shoulders
然后你就会灌篮吗
and you'd slam dunk?
"两分球 两分球" 你会这样喊
"Two points, two points!" You'd scream.
你母亲怎么样
How's your mother?
她挺好 她很快乐
She's fine. She's happy.
上帝爱她
God love her.
她值得这一些
She deserves it.
我会告诉她你说过这话
I'll tell her you said so.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
你压根不会告诉她你见了我
You wouldn't even tell her you saw me.
你怕惹她不高兴
Afraid it'll upset her.
怕她会再次陷入忧郁
Afraid she'll get all melancholy.
人们总是低估了她的价值
People never gave her enough credit.
她是个坚强的女人
She's a strong woman.
她不得不坚强 不是吗
She kind of had to be, didn't she?
她抛弃过我一次
She walked out on me once.
相比你抛弃过她12次吗
Compared to the 12 times you walked out on her?
你想说抛弃了你自己 对吗
You mean walked out on you, don't you?
你来这做什么 雷
What are you doing here, Ray?
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我不想要你怎么样
I don't want anything from you.
你现在火得不行
You're all over the airwaves.
你是个大英雄
You're a big hero.
我为你感到骄傲
I was feeling proud of you.
我确实后悔过
I do have regrets.
我得回去上班了
I got to go to work.
好
Yeah.
道格
Uh, Doug...
生日快乐 儿子
Happy birthday, son.
我分不清方向了
I'm all turned around.
轻轨在那边吗
Is the EL this way?
那边
That way.
乌泽里奇医生
Dr. Vucelich?
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
感觉你气喘吁吁的
You look winded.
对 我急着赶过来
Yeah, I was hurrying.
乌泽里奇医生 我知道
Dr. Vucelich, I know
本顿医生离开了调研组
Dr. Benton left the study
而我想说 我跟您学到的东西
and I just wanted to say that I've learned
比在医学院四年学到的还多
more under you than in four years of medical school.
而且我十分想继续留在组里
And I'd very much like to continue on the team.
他真是很积极 你说是不是
Well, there's initiative, wouldn't you say?
不管怎样 现在团队
For better or worse, there seems to be
似乎已经不缺学生了
a plethora of students on the team right now.
我感觉没什么
I can't see that I would have
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表