剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第二十一集
折断的翅膀
我不想放弃为她奋斗
I didn't want to give up fighting for her.
我本会一直坚持下去
I would've gone on forever.
小苏西快一岁了
I mean, little Suzie's almost a year old.
她一直和我在一起
She's been with me forever.
她的生日就在下个星期
Her birthday's next week.
我提到了吗
Did I mention that?
她爱上了
She fell in love
我们邻居的小狗乔博
with our neighbor's little puppy, Jobo
所以我给她买♥♥了这个填充玩具
So I got her this stuffed little animal
黑白相间 大大的耳朵
Black and white, floppy ears.
我跟你说过日托中心给我打电♥话♥了吗
Did I tell you the day care center called?
看来我还有一张的巨额账单
It seems I still have an outstanding bill.
我喜欢这种
I love that whole...
从冒犯到伤害的事
insult to injury thing.
我有点讨厌说起这些 但是
I kind of hate going up there, but...
苏西的生日就在下个星期
It's Suzie's birthday next week.
我提到了吗
Did I mention that?
我得想着给她送份礼物
I got to remember to send her a present.
无论如何 我想一切都还很好
Anyway, I suppose things are okay.
我不需要一晚上起来两次
I don't have to get up twice a night
所以至少 我能多睡会儿
so at least, I'm getting some more sleep.
就工作 回家
Just going to work, coming home
两点一线
Sticking to a routine.
我想生活开始回归平常
I guess life's getting back to normal...
回到了没有孩子的时候
before the baby, that is.
夫人
Ma'am.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我是鲁伊兹安启亚神父
I'm Father Ruiz-anchia.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
有
yeah.
那位刚刚坐下的女士
That lady who just sat down there.
她把这个掉在了外面
She dropped this outside.
上周 是她的钥匙
Last week, it was her keys.
有一次 她甚至掉了一只鞋
Once, she even stepped out of a shoe.
都没发觉
Didn't even realize it.
谢谢你 我会给她的
Thank you. I'll give it to her.
好的
Okay.
很美好 不是吗
It's beautiful, isn't it?
他们在为明天的洗礼仪式排练
They're rehearsing for a christening tomorrow.
"拯救仁慈的圣母"
"Salve mater misericordiae"
依据圣维克多的亚当所作的
Based on the sequence "Salve mater salvatoris"
"拯救救世者圣母"序曲
by Adam of Saint Victor.
没有人知道谁做的翻译
No one knows who did the translation.
还有什么我能为你做的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
你好
Hello?
我有什么能帮到你吗
Can I help you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
把胸痛的送到了心脏科
Turfed the chest pain to cardiology
长♥期♥呕吐的送到了内科
the chronic puker to medicine.
我喜欢这些东西
I love these things.
我女儿在上次来的时候留下这些
My daughter left them after her last visit.
双相型障碍的送去精神科
Bipolar to psych
和巴里先生说拜拜
And say good-bye to Mr. Barry.
那个说你装腔作势没有能力的人吗
The one who called you an incompetent poser?
那是在他可怕的直肠
That was only before his horrifying rectal
发现一个更可怕的痔疮病例之前
revealed an even more horrifying case of hemorrhoids.
送去外科门诊了
Sent him to surgery clinic.
卡特得了中耳炎
Carter's with that otitis media.
罗斯还没上班 刘易斯迟到了
Ross isn't on yet, and Lewis is late.
不是 她昨天晚上加班了四个小时
No. She worked an extra four hours last night.
一个小时后才到她
She's not due for another hour.
你只是想让她迟到
You just want her to be late.
别瞎说
Don't be ridiculous.
迟到的倾向
A propensity for tardiness
使她成为一个有污点的住院总医师候选人
makes her a problematic candidate for chief resident.
我不敢相信你认为我会监视任何人
I can't believe that you think I'd keep tabs on anyone.
杰瑞 你迟到了
You're late, Jerry.
时间到
Time out.
你们看到了什么
What do you see?
仔细看看
Well, come on.
艾尔和我订婚了
Al and I are engaged.
真好看
Oh, yeah. It's gorgeous.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
另外的好消息是急救员正在赶来的路上
The rest of the good news is paramedics are on their way in.
一些飞行自杀未遂 昏迷指数3
Some failure-to-fly suicide attempt; G.C.S.3.
如果他血淋淋的
If he's gorked
为什么他们要把他带到这里
why are they bringing him here?
降落到还有点冷的湖里
Landed in a lake which is still a little chilly.
在他们宣布他死亡之前 得先给他热身
Got to warm him up before they can pronounce him.
不能是又冷又没命
Can't be cold and dead.
我以为我们今天要做些什么有趣的事
I thought we were going to do something fun today.
我很开心啊
I'm having fun.
这是你和爸爸
Yeah. Is this what you and dad
以前每天早上要做的事吗
used to do every morning?
如果这让你感觉好点
If it makes you feel better
就算爸爸开车 他也追不上
dad couldn't keep up if he were driving.
你是第一个我陪着跑步的女人
You're the first woman I've ever jogged for.
道格 我好荣幸
Doug, I'm so flattered.
等我们回去记得提醒我奖励你
Remind me to reward you when we go back.
我们往回跑吧
Let's go back.
坚持住 我抱着你呢
Hang on. I got you.
我的膝盖 我的膝盖
My knee, my knee.
坚持住 让我看看
Hang on. Let me see this.
见鬼 它总是错位
Damn. It goes out all the time.
我是名医生
I'm a doctor, you know.
儿科医生
Yeah? A pediatrician.
你是在抱怨吗
Are you complaining?
-不一定 -就这样 保持住
- Not necessarily. - Here you go. Like this.
这有帮助吗
Is this helping at all?
有
Yeah?
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我不是说她那有污点的人
I'm not saying that she-- the individual in question
不可能成为住院总医师的候选人
isn't a possible candidate for chief resident.
只是不是一名可能的候选人
Just not a probable candidate.
我也不是那个意思
I'm not saying that, either.
30岁 外伤致心跳停止 停跳45分钟
30 years old, truamatic arrest, been down 45 minutes.
从二十多米高的起重机上反身跳水
Did a half-gainer off of a 75-foot crane
直接跳入湖中
right into the lake.
听我口令
On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-上次注射肾上腺素 -四分钟前
- Last epi? - Four minutes.
我只是说这个住院总医师候选人
I'm only saying that this candidate for chief resident
曾经有些严重的
has had some serious
个人问题
personal difficulties.
鉴于实际情况
Which have been handled quite well.
已经解决的很好了
Considered all things.
现场给了两针阿托品
Gave two of atropine in the field.
瞳孔散大且固定
Pupil is fixed and dilated.
如果有更多的监督
I could consider supporting this individual
我可以考虑支持这个人
if there were more supervision involved.
没有血压 没有脉搏
No b.P. , no pulse.
由摩根斯坦请来的新急诊室主治医师吗
By the new E.R. attending Morgenstern wants to bring in?
有可能
It's a possibility.
平波
Flatline.
那个职位的候选人有
Candidates for that job are..?
我认为这还是胜负难定的
I should think it's still wide open.
体温正常
Temp's normal.
他体温升高了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表