剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我们无法治愈艾滋病 这你也知道
We can't cure the aids, you know that
但我们能尽量让他好过点
But we'll do what we can to make him feel better.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
佳佳 你是好孩子吗
Chia-chia, ni si hao hai zi ma?
是个好孩子
Si ge hao hai zi.
刺痛刺痛的
It's a piercing sort of pain.
感觉有颗钉子插♥进♥了太阳穴
Like a spike through the temple.
偏头痛有多久了
How long have you been having migraines?
一直都有 你得过吗
All my life. You ever get them?
没有
No.
你呢
You?
也没有
No.
真幸运
Count your blessings.
我让医生给你开点舒马曲坦
I'll ask the doctor about giving you imitrex.
我吃过一次 胸会疼
Oh, I had that once. Gave me chest pain.
-那就酮咯酸 -也不行
- Okay, in that case, toradol. - Can't.
会得荨麻疹
Gives me hives.
他们给我用过一种药 很管用
But they gave me something here that worked wonders.
D开头
Began with a "D."
-叫什么来着 -杜♥冷♥丁♥
- What was it? - Demerol?
没错
That's it.
好吧
Okay.
我们一会就回来
We'll be right back.
-她人真好 -她是个瘾君子
- She's sweet. - She's a junkie.
什么
What?
都是花言巧语 装头痛骗药
It's a snow job. She's faking migraines to get a quick fix.
你怎么看出来的
How can you tell?
在急诊室待久了
If you hang around as long as I have
自然就知道了
you can smell them.
看过瘾君子档案吗
Have you ever seen the turkey file?
本顿医生
Hey, Dr. Benton.
这还能用
It still works.
开玩笑的 不是同一个手电筒
Just kidding. Different flashlight.
估计那手电筒会一直亮到明天
Thought that was supposed to stay on until tomorrow.
手术日期记好了吗
Got that circled on your calendar?
其实我在骨科轮值的时候处理过很多脱位
You know I handled a lot of dislocations when I did my ortho rotation.
我不感兴趣
Not interested.
这样可能会让患者关节松弛
You're risking permanent joint laxity.
不信可以去问问骨科医生
Ask your orthopedist.
再见 卡特
Good-bye, Carter.
肌腱炎
Tendinitis.
本顿医生 你有一个被严重殴打的女病人
Dr. B., you got a lady here beat up bad.
女士 能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me, ma'am?
什么情况
What happened?
匿名报♥警♥ 发现她晕倒在自家地板上
Anonymous call. Found her on the floor of her house.
全身多处挫伤 脸上和胸部有瘀伤
Multiple contusions, bruises to the face and chest.
意识清醒但无自主反应
Conscious but unresponsive.
好吧 大家听我口令把她抬过去
Okay, let's lift her on my count, people.
动作轻一点
Nice and easy.
都准备好
Here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
病人的姓名
Do we have a name?
证件显示她叫薇琪·马佐维克
I.D. says Vickie Mazovick.
薇琪 捏我的手
Vickie, squeeze my hand.
耳道没有出血
No blood in the canal.
巴宾斯基反射阴性
Negative Babinski.
她怎么都不开口
What's wrong with her?
也许有精神疾病
Maybe psychotic.
薇琪 说话
Vickie, talk to me.
告诉我是谁把你打成这样
Tell me who did this to you.
这样你有感觉吗
Can you feel this?
对疼痛刺♥激♥有反应
Responds to pain.
别管我
Leave me alone!
该死
Damn.
应该先把夹板固定好
Should have kept the splint on.
肋骨处也有大面♥积♥瘀伤
Extensive bruising to the ribs.
照X光 卡特 检查一下她的胸部
Get X-ray. Carter, how's her chest?
呼吸音两侧听起来都不错
Good bilateral breath sounds.
她哭了
She's crying.
我猜这可能是个好现象
It's a good sign, I guess.
没事了 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
没事了
It's okay.
该死的
Damn!
她姓什么来着
What was her last name again?
克鲁普克
Krupke.
克鲁普克 克鲁普克
Krupke, Krupke.
萝莉·克鲁普克
Krupke, Lottie.
曾用名还有卡门 劳拉
Also known as Kamen, Laura.
此外还有金博尔 米尔纳
Also known as Kimball, Myrna.
"吸毒成瘾 酒精成瘾 躁郁症"
"Addicted to narcotics, alcoholic, bipolar..."
天哪 太可怜了
God, this is sad.
不可怜 真正可怜的是你会被他们哄骗
No, what's sad is when they con you
开五六次的药才能看清他们的真面目
out of five or six doses before you catch on.
那个时候你才觉得自己真是蠢到家了
Then you really feel like a chump.
海瑟薇护士
Nurse Hathaway?
卡萝
Carol.
伊·雷·波兹曼
E. Ray Bozman.
我是你的实习护士
I'm your nurse trainee.
对 没错
Oh, yes, right.
进来吧
Come on in.
找一件大褂穿上
Grab a lab coat.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be with you in a second.
马克 我要给一个四岁孩子做腰椎穿刺
Mark, I got to do an L.P. on a four-year-old.
我需要一个帮手
I could use a hand.
哈珀 你看过腰椎穿刺吗
Harper, you ever seen an L.P.?
没有 但我很想看
No, but I'd like to.
我现在真的不想来指导一个医学生
I don't really want to baby-sit a med student right now.
不选哈珀
Well, it's either Harper
就只能选穿上摩根斯坦大褂的那位了
or the guy wearing Morgenstern's lab coat.
哈珀 我们走吧
Harper, let's do it.
他们看着很不错的样子 不是吗
Yeah, they seemed like nice people, didn't they?
对吗
Yeah?
聪明又风趣 还不会完美到令人厌恶
Smart, funny, not so perfect they're obnoxious.
而且他们还有一个儿子
And they have a little boy.
很好 对吧
Yeah, huh?
你可能会有一个哥哥
You could have a big brother.
他会照顾你 教你很多东西
Someone to look out for you, teach you stuff.
苏西
Oh, Susie.
太难决定了
This is so hard.
我只是觉得我不会成为一名称职的母亲
I just don't think I'd be a good enough mother.
我们家的教育总是毁人不倦
We have ways of screwing kids up in my family.
我只是希望你能够幸福
I just want you to be happy.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道吗
You know that?
我真地爱你
I do.
老天呀
Oh, god.
眼眶完好 无骨折
Orbit's okay, no fracture.
肩胛骨断裂
Scapula cracked.
两根肋骨断裂 两根有愈合裂隙
Two cracked ribs, two healed fractures.
肩部曾经骨折过 肱骨
Old shoulder fracture, humerus.
你把夹板又戴上了
Hey, you put your splint back on.
明智之选
Wise choice.
她开口了吗
She said anything yet?
没有
No.
实际上她跟我说过她想回家
Actually she told me she wanted to go home.
回家可不是好事儿
Not a good idea.
她之前就已经入院治疗过三次了
She's been here three times before.
第一次的时候她说是她丈夫打的
First time, she said it was her husband
但却不肯提起诉讼
but wouldn't press charges.
那第二次和第三次呢
How about the second and third time?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表